The online racing simulator
S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
S2 Giveaway
Giveaways are active again! Giving away S2 licenses to demo users.

Hello and welcome to the LFS Giveaway thread. In this thread I'm giving away free LFS licenses.

If you are picked as a winner, you will get a voucher from me in a forum private message.
Go to the shop, press buy an S2 license and enter the voucher I sent you. Upgrade should be complete. If you for some reason can't upgrade, please contact LFS Support. You can send them an e-mail.

But upgrades for S1 and S2 users are also possible here and there, stay tuned!
I am also choosing a winner based on their stats (to make sure they will actually play the game).

Good luck & have fun!

Licenses marked with * are sponsored by:
Drammen Racing Senter, Norway

Here's a list of participants, the list should be up to date.
Google Sheet Document

Giveaways 2017
Spoiler - click to reveal
[#01] 19.01.2017 - MicroSpecV
[#02] 19.01.2017 - Svajux123
[#03] 19.01.2017 - Hakseli90
[#04] 23.01.2017 - neonmateo
[#05] 27.01.2017 - nego campello
[#06] 03.02.2017 - HunterHei
[#07] 17.02.2017 - PusicDrift
[#08] 20.02.2017 - Itras23*
[#09] 20.02.2017 - amen3*
[#10] 20.02.2017 - zevvvs*
[#11] 23.02.2017 - Mikus1212*
[#12] 03.03.2017 - felipe_batera*
[#13] 08.03.2017 - Comomillo
[#14] 15.03.2017 - Viterbo Lfs*
[#15] 12.03.2017 - bria2523
[#16] 12.03.2017 - juliian9929
[#17] 13.06.2017 - Willz12
[#18] 13.06.2017 - phobia_
[#19] 13.06.2017 - Hansiscool
[#20] 13.06.2017 - NikazzzLT
[#21] 13.07.2017 - mmaa623

Giveaways 2018
Spoiler - click to reveal
[#01] 12.02.2018 - ezzegydrift, S2.
[#02] 23.02.2018 - Noupdates, S2.
[#03] 26.02.2018 - =EL 34=, S2.
[#04] 12.03.2018 - Martizzz=, S2.
[#05] 05.09.2018 - nikolai_01, S2.
[#06] 19.09.2018 - JacKArts1337, S2.
[#07] 15.11.2018 - _Vinicius_, S2.

Giveaways 2021
[#01] 11/03/2021 - bowst, S2.
[#02] 26/03/2021 - MattGod, S2.
Kris' Licence Giveaway

Edited
Heads up everybody!

Welcome to Kris' LFS licence giveaway! On behalf of Kris I'd like to point out some guidelines on how each giveaway is done :

On every selected giveaway date, Kris will select a player most worthy of a licence based on statistics, be it Demo> S1, S1> S2, or S2> S3.
Eligibility is easy!
1) Have a decent player stats (Driven distance, have a good amount of laps and races under your belt!).
2) If you already have a licenced account to play on, please refrain from using an alternate/second account to participate! Giving to the community means we would like the upmost honesty!
3) If you've come from a cracked LFS Background, I suggest clocking some milage on LFS, referring to pointer 1! It will definitely earn you a better chance! This also goes for newly-joined LFS users! Gain some experience before emerging into the amazing world of S1-S3!
4) Maintain sanity in the thread, do not flame, go nuts or bash each other. It'll not only make you seem extremely childish and disrespectful, but will also lower your chances of getting a licence - good driver or not.
5) And finally, everyone's invited to join! Just make sure you fulfill the first 4 pointers, and you're all set!

oleroc's Licence Giveaway

Oleroc will also be jumping on this thread for his own giveaway(s)! Double the chances!

If you miss out on either giveaways, don't worry! There's always a second chance! Or perhaps many, in this case!

Have fun, best of luck, and of course, see you on track!

Cheers!

The reward is in the passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvWFeXADgY
AA™| AOR Nova
Very generous.

I bough my S2 2 days ago and I have to say, it was worth it. There is something for everyone - drift, cruise, race... Whatever you like in LFS, you will find it.

Glad to see that more people will be able to participate.
Hello!
Its nice to see active giveaways on LFS.
I would like to join that giveaway.
In future,I'll probably do the same.
#5 - BeNoM
Hello,

I would like S4 thankyouverymuch
Quote from BeNoM :Hello,

Should probably let them finish S3 first, lmao.
Quote from Spiiiky :Very generous.

I bough my S2 2 days ago and I have to say, it was worth it. There is something for everyone - drift, cruise, race... Whatever you like in LFS, you will find it.

Wave
Count me in! Most S1 servers seem (almost) completely deserted.
Update: I'm doing 2 S2 licenses and 1 upgrade from S1 to S2.
me pls
I'm in
I'm in Smile
I want it! I want tryin more gameplay, trying drift physics, races and more and more Smile I would like an s2 license Smile
nice, bro, count me in! Got plenty enough of playing demo constantly for 4 or so years, would like to try new tracks and cars as well Smile
Quote from BeNoM :Hello,

You're no cheapo... well, there you go!

Anyway, i like the idea and every time the wave of license giveaways sweeps the forums, it makes me feel better about the community. Smile
#17 - nkzx
wanna join pls
Quote from Kid222 :You're no cheapo... well, there you go!

Anyway, i like the idea and every time the wave of license giveaways sweeps the forums, it makes me feel better about the community. Smile

Very well played sir Rofl

The reward is in the passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvWFeXADgY
AA™| AOR Nova
I'll settle with S3 for now... Shrug

I'm in Smile
I'm in
Quote from Spiiiky :Very generous.

Woops! Missed your message. Thanks, I just hope that more demo users will move over to S1 or even S2 soon.
Demo is just a test of the game, while some people plays it for years and years. I'm obviously not going to make these giveaways too often, but once in a while.

Quote from neonmateo :Hello!
Its nice to see active giveaways on LFS.
I would like to join that giveaway.
In future,I'll probably do the same.

Hi, if you can afford your own license. I encourage you to buy your own license, this giveaway is meant for people who can't afford their own. Of course, I'm not telling you that you can't join. Just think about it.
Quote :Hi, if you can afford your own license. I encourage you to buy your own license, this giveaway is meant for people who can't afford their own.

Hehe,You got me wrong.I meant that Il'l do giveaway when I get decent job and money to spend..I said in future,Wasn't particular. Thumbs up
Quote from Kid222 :You're no cheapo... well, there you go!

Thank you!

But I can't find the keys anywhere Shrug
I would like to play s1 or s2 i have been playing for atleast a year now and ive been trying to get a license but i have no credit card so i have to wait on a person who is giving away one to ask them......May i have it plz
This thread is closed

S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG