The online racing simulator
AB races are every Sunday for years, it's like church. When there are no events announced, it's not like there isn't one planned, the combo just hasn't been decided yet.

If you look on their site calendar, they have this logo:

for the 10 round S3 league dates and usually this logo

for a 6 round special themed cup. The latter generally gets decided at the last minute and it's probably that what happened in 2015.
So what should I do now? What would be your suggestion to avoid this "conflict"?
That's why I am gonna put my upcoming racing events in very random times ( some of them )
LFSW name: Excellent15
In-game name: LLM.V.Laguckas
Full team name: Last Lap Motorsports
Nation: Lithuania
LFSW name: matrxs
In-game name: Dzidoris
Full team name:
LFSW name: BADLVBOY
In-game name: nsys|MareX
Full team name: Nismo Systematics
Nation: Latvia
Quote from Eclipsed :So what should I do now? What would be your suggestion to avoid this "conflict"?

calender looking and use your knowledge about lfs scene Wink
https://www.lfs.net/leagues/calendar
For example in last weeks there was there was RTFR and that spanish MRT Cup, both on same tuesdays. It worked to race both events but it is rare. Often it did not work out because events overlapped. Sometimes the overlap is just 30minutes or so, but that is enough to miss one..unnessecarily.

Or take for example the cityliga league on mondays, a time that seemed to suit people. Now bit ago the saison ended and between saisons cl always has a break. If during the break another league was running at same time, I would race there because it fits my rythm already anyway.
Quote from Eclipsed :So what should I do now? What would be your suggestion to avoid this "conflict"?

Well, I'm not admin over there, their secondary cup is always open to suggestions, they are generally accepted. Personally, I've had multiple ideas for cups, I just post it on their site. They set it up, host it, admin it, do the scores. 15-20 people every week turn up to race. I just turn up, race and make comments about bananas.

The 6 round format of your league is almost identical to what happens in the AB cup also and the main thing I'd say AB lacks is keeping a decent presence on here, which you are good at. So my suggestion is maybe, in future, some dialogue rather than competing for the slot.
Server is now passworded and password has been sent to all entered racers.

Following racers have not enabled PM receiving here in lfs.net:
JULIKOBANDITTO, matrxs

You can enable PM receiving by clicking on your username on top bar,select settings and check the box beside "Allow people to send you messages on this website"
LFSW name: garfild12
In-game name: v/A.Wisniewski
Full team name: Vires
Nation: Poland
LFSW name: k_badam
In-game name: k_badam
Full team name:
Nation: Scotland
LFSW name: Nick_78
In-game name: Nick
Full team name:
Nation: Finland
LFSW name: przemek21061995
In-game name: cq.arco
Full team name: Conquest Racing
Nation: Polija
#39 - jkat
LFSW name: jkat
In-game name: [WCL]J.A.Katila
Full team name: World Class Lions
Nation: Finland
Quote from Eclipsed :Server is now passworded and password has been sent to all entered racers.

Following racers have not enabled PM receiving here in lfs.net:
JULIKOBANDITTO, matrxs

You can enable PM receiving by clicking on your username on top bar,select settings and check the box beside "Allow people to send you messages on this website"

Sorry for that, done
LFSW name: Bilcrossfoto
In-game name: NNRT™Andersen
Full team name: Norwegian National Racing Team
Nation: Norway
LFSW name: Tr0l
In-game name: LLM.Zephyr
Quote from Excellent15 :LFSW name: Tr0l
In-game name: LLM.Zephyr

it is excellent that you have signed up huehue... we are all beaten now Frown

This is what I think about this car now
Round 1 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

If you want to make a protest,please include all neccesary information.
Template:
Quote :Session:
Lap/MPR time:
Involved drivers:
Description of incident:

Deadline for protests - monday,20:00 UTC
Quote from Kid222 :Just wait until you take it to the BL rally.

Why you would not join to race in Flat Out! server, when we have DX-Rally with class 7? =)
madness...
Round 1 official results

Round one of the 2017 AWS season turned out to be a domination of 2015 seasons 4th best driver V.Laguckas - he started his return to league with win of qualifying session,where he was the only one to beat 1:29 laptime,and then he led the whole race to take home also the win. Also the remaining podium finishers finished in same position they started the race - P.Butcher in 2nd and Arco in 3rd.

After 1st round of course all individual standings are exactly same as finishing order of the race,where only points gaps are worth to look at - V.Laguckas took all 15 possible points and has 4 points lead over P.Butcher,Arco is another 2 points behind. P.Butcher is the leader of Rookie of the Year table with 2 points. Another small award with different leader is in S2 Challenge - Revers has 1 point lead over 2 drivers,who never finished,so the competition is very wide open.

Teams Championship is one competition,where stuff gets interesting right away - TC Racing leads by 3 points over Last Lap Motorsports,Conquest Racing 3rd with 9 points gap to leaders. Defending champions Race Green Autosports currently on last scored position - 8th. In Nations Cup positions are mixed up differently - winner's nation Lithuania leads by 8 points over Poland,England behind another 2 points. Currently unbeaten defending champions Latvia is 4th,traveling 12 points behind table leaders.

AWS 2017 season races are in 2 weeks tact,so everyone should know when is the next race. What to expect in 2 weeks? Something never seen in LFS league racing before - an RB4 race without tyre overheating! The all dirt track layed out in Westhill greens awaits as a great challenge - drivers now have 2 weeks time to figure out best aproach to this surface and tracks very variating turns.
This thread is closed

All-Wheel-Drive Winter Series 2017 - information and sign-ups
(104 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG