The online racing simulator
I wonder what would happen if:

a) the devs shut/close/disable all public server hosting (for a period of time) and themselves host maybe a 5 server for the drifters, 5 servers for the cruisers, 5 for the racers and 5 for the demo guys combined with a good insim.

b) have some LFS fan stream and live comment on some of these servers
Quote from R.Kolz :I wonder what would happen if:

a) the devs shut/close/disable all public server hosting (for a period of time) and themselves host maybe a 5 server for the drifters, 5 servers for the cruisers, 5 for the racers and 5 for the demo guys combined with a good insim.

There would be furious backlash at that one, and rightly so. How would leagues and pre-arranged races run?

Quote from R.Kolz :have some LFS fan stream and live comment on some of these servers

That I'd like, but there's nothing stopping anyone doing that now.
Quote from R.Kolz :I wonder what would happen if:

b) have some LFS fan stream and live comment on some of these servers

Good idea, but need to spread it further. Sounds too limited
Sounds rather like communism to me. Everything under control of government and propoganda broadcasting... Big grin
We all know how well it worked in some countries,people were so happy... Looking
I think a lot of things have been developed by LFS community, and probably even more than what the devs would have expected at the begining.

I mean, CTRA system, LFS Lapper and gcomp system, Airio, Dailycious but even everything that happened on the league side, the spdo Event Database, ...

This community has been able to develop so much funny thing over the years because it was full of great talent that really made that game alive and got us so many hours of pure fun. That is just a shame the community isn't that strong anymore because I really had a lot of fun on public servers
Quote from MoMo92i :CTRA

Frown

I miss CTRA way too much.
CTRA Bumps & Jump was good server. Otherwise I do not feel I would miss it. I miss more [CAD] server. Destruction Derby was awesome!
Or join FOX Friday in exactly same time. With server's provided ping it was almost as good as derby yesterday... Taped Shut
Well, i didn't really notice ping problems yesterday, as long as you were stable then you were fine Smile

Anything interesting going on in S1-S3 servers?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG