The online racing simulator
#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(167 posts, closed, started )
ok after the finish of the pereulok im ****ed up
Quote from Chobit :Thanks MrEsper, i didn't know you could read minds!

How can you be so sure? You know him? Have you been in his house? You read Avitron's post, then you "guess" that he will never buy the game no matter what, and therefore you consider he's not worth listening. You're basically talking shit about a person, just because you "think" he will do something, without having absolutely any clue that could lead you to that answer.

Anyways, i will answer to you message with an example. A few years ago i started to play Minecraft with my friends (downloaded, of course). I liked the game so much that, after a few months, i bought it (it was 20$ btw). What I'm trying to say is that, if i don't buy LFS it's because i consider it's not worth the price. So, if LFS devs do something about the game that makes me think about it again (like reducing the price, or maybe a great update with good content), then i would definitely consider buying this game. I did it with Minecraft, and i will do it with LFS if a change like that happens.

You can not see how people come to the conclusion that long-time crack users might not buy LFS even after a big update if they still have the opportunity to use a crack (and sadly, there probably will be new cracks)? Yes, we can not be 100% sure but judging from the picture most (not all) crack users painted of themselves here, it is IMO very likely.

And PLEASE stop with the "not worth the price" crap. Why would you use a cracked game for several years if you don't consider it worth its price? If I find a game that bad I would have better things to do than use it for years. I can partly understand using the crack for a few days to check out if you like the game and then buy it or leave it but using it for several years leads me to the conclusion that you had no intention at all of buying it any time soon, with or without updates. I don't think this conlusion is that far-fetched.

I will be happy if I'm proven wrong but until then, I have my doubts. Big grin
Eh.
At this point I'd have to agree, S3 is not really worth the money. S2 was, at the point of the release however, and I don't regret buying either. But sure, LFS feels dated these days. From the standpoint of graphics, Project CARS and Assetto Corsa overshadow it easily.
But at some point over the last decade, I feel like the focus on our dear devs' lives has shifted from being commited to development to other things; it's gotten rather silent around LFS. It's kind of a shame, since I prepaid S3 nearly 10 years ago now, but not much has come out of it so far, but I'm always ready got surprised by exciting news.
So all in all: Worth the price, S3 today? Probably not. S2 back in the day? Definitely.

Just my 2 cents on that matter.
This thing with not worthing the price is an illusion. I myself realised that, if i still love lfs, only thing i can do is to buy it. Maybe it's a bit expensive, but that's the price, not more not less.

I hope i will be driving there with you guys one day, which will not be soon anyways.
Quote from franc51 :This thing with not worthing the price is an illusion. I myself realised that, if i still love lfs, only thing i can do is to buy it. Maybe it's a bit expensive, but that's the price, not more not less.

I hope i will be driving there with you guys one day, which will not be soon anyways.

So would you buy an Opel Astra for 2 million dollars ?
Quote from MrSam :You used cracked LFS for 4 years. What do you want me to say? That you will never buy the game?
Surely
Even if there is an important upgrade, I'm sure you will not buy LFS.
So I think it's a waste of time talking with you.

Yes i used it and hosted it. But did you not read i had left lfs stopped playing it back in 2012 october. I just started playing again last month. And how can you be so sure i wont buy the game you are not my brain so stfu.

Edit: most of you know who i am.
Quote from TwinySkyline :So would you buy an Opel Astra for 2 million dollars ?

If it has wings, and if i would be rich, yes.
Quote from herki :Eh.
At this point I'd have to agree, S3 is not really worth the money. S2 was, at the point of the release however, and I don't regret buying either. But sure, LFS feels dated these days. From the standpoint of graphics, Project CARS and Assetto Corsa overshadow it easily.
But at some point over the last decade, I feel like the focus on our dear devs' lives has shifted from being commited to development to other things; it's gotten rather silent around LFS. It's kind of a shame, since I prepaid S3 nearly 10 years ago now, but not much has come out of it so far, but I'm always ready got surprised by exciting news.
So all in all: Worth the price, S3 today? Probably not. S2 back in the day? Definitely.

Just my 2 cents on that matter.

Indeed in 2007 it was worth its price of course, but I only knew about LFS in 2010 and many other racing sims cameout, making me undecided in what to choose, then in 2013 it already had more appealing racing sims than LFS. Schwitz

That's the whole point we're trying to reach in a civilized way, the ship already sunk and kept underneath until now, but most of them see it floating which is an illusion.

I wonder herki...I wonder if it'll come an exciting update, my hopes are low on that.
Quote from avitron :Yes i used it and hosted it. But did you not read i had left lfs stopped playing it back in 2012 october. I just started playing again last month. And how can you be so sure i wont buy the game you are not my brain so stfu.

You are right I exaggerated by saying that you were not going to buy it you personally. I can not judge you quickly and I recognize it.

But allow me to have doubts Smile
Quote from Cyandic :
"YOU CHEATED SO YOUR OPINION IS INVALID STFU"

No that is not what I wrote, try again.

Quote from Cyandic :
Comparisons(which I found them so ridiculous Rofl ):

You forgot the most ridiculous one;

LFS < AC , we all play LFS but there are better products which we don't play because .. *fill in silly reason here*

---
Quote from Cyandic : then in 2013 it already had more appealing racing sims than LFS. Schwitz

Ah new page! .. So what are you doing here in 2015 already? Go to this other sim. It's not so difficult is it?
Quote from cargame.nl : (...)

Ah new page! .. So what are you doing here in 2015 already? Go to this other sim. It's not so difficult is it?

So you used the "Why are you even here?" argument. Congratulations! Big grin

By the way we are in 2016 Rofl Thanks for the laughter

http://prntscr.com/dnhck8

By the way, I buy what's worth its money, thnx steam sales and yes already played them all

Also do you want to know why I don't bought AC, PCars and all that yet? Because I still don't have money to even get a proper machine to run them. Is it an stupid reason?
I think this is enough.
Quote from franc51 :I think this is enough.

I wanted to stop long time ago, but the bombshells(stupid ones) keeps coming back.

If you must pirate a game, coming to the games official forum and boasting about will not get a good response.
Trying to justify pirating it will not get a good response.
Complaining about the game will not get a good response.

So stop complaining about getting abuse on this forum for your admitted behaviour.
Glad some people finally feel this is pure garbage and is enough. You guys didn't even realise how pointless all this was because it has already been debated over and over and everyone is so sure of his opinion that it's just like a deaf person would be talking to another deaf person. Look, there are some insults in this thread, you could even find some implicite racist stuff if you search for 10 seconds. I guess devs want to see how far this could go or understand what the community thinks, but if it's the case that's just silly looking at how everyone behave here.
Yes, I agree this thread is really over. There are no new opinions. All valid points have been made and it is descending into people just saying the same thing again.

It is relatively peaceful, so thanks for that.

I think it's really invalid to say "I've played this game for years and it's not worth the money". That is totally inconsistent. I do think it's reasonable that people should be paid for the work they do, even if they are in the entertainment industry.

I'll now close these #THREADS because there is nothing more to say.
This thread is closed

#COMEBACK LFS CRACKED
(167 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG