#DriftFamily
#ComebackPEREULOK
#DriftFamily
#3mundialwar
FU** THIS SH**
#ComebackPEREULOK
#DriftFamily
#CrackedServersFOREVER
Sometimes cracked online servers makes game last a little longer.
Usually it happens when development and supporting stops, and game become supported by it's fans.
But now I see the opposite.
I remember when pereulok was a small community, pretty closed one.
We had racing and drifting events with prizes like s2 vouchers, to bring some people to big world of licensed servers.
People who really loved lfs, actually bought their license to support development, but still was playing on pereulok because of that small closed community.
What i see now, it's not that pereulok anymore. And more important, that it now can really hurt development.
So i think it's time for Pereulok to leave. At least until the development stops and official servers will shut down. I hope it will be not soon.
-
(repeat83) DELETED by repeat83
Quote from repeat83 :totally agree

i'm glad You understand finally, i hope You don't turn it again tomorrow.
Quote from repeat83 :Brazil )) TOP 3

Thumbs up thanx that I see these postings

I just hope u take Scawen's words serious and keep cracked down.

LFS is such a nice small communitySchwitz
já viu como faz um jogo todo cair ok agora vão ver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
libera nao pro skc se fuder
hahahahhahaahhah br cruise se fufufufufuuuuuu
Funny how they don't play official LFS, but as soon as they have a problem they're more than happy to come to the official forum to cry about it.

It's good though - the list of people for potential bans from our servers is growing very nicely.
to adorando vendo o skc se fufu de camarote.... gogogogo lfs orinigal stop with peurolok
Quote from Shirtkicker :Funny how they don't play official LFS, but as soon as they have a problem they're more than happy to come to the official forum to cry about it.

It's good though - the list of people for potential bans from our servers is growing very nicely.

A lot of people cry now becouse they can't cruise on new westhill LOL
Quote from sNPaulin :#licences2forall SE NAO LIBERAR ESSA PORRA NOIS VAMO CHAMAR O KORINGA PRA DERRUBAR OS SERVIDOR 1 POR 1

bora dar pal nesses gringo branquelo porra
what's with all the hashtag bullsh!t?
Because it counts as cool these days. We,old people,won't understand that... Shrug
pereulok does start new project - map editor
joke
Quote from repeat83 :pereulok does start new project - map editor
[right]joke

Pereulok can start now protect LFS from crackers and reporting all illegal unloking ways to the devs.
Quote from jujek :Preporting all illegal unloking ways.

Do you mean how pereulok did it?
pereulock don't unlock the game to be honest but i'm sure you have knownloage to find ways for illegal unlocking and you can help with fixing this in future
))) oh man. pereulok unlock game like as it doing official master server by Scawen. Belive me. Need only post some 224 bytes and Scawen aprove you that is it secret hash/key/salt for crypted track, password and so on. BUT! without algorithms that He and I use these bytes not interesting for other.

I don't plan public any information about how hack game or made unlocker and etc. We had a fun period of explore. Someone did projects of InSim or made Race/Drift Events. But today it's really annoying that illegal online more than official . Balance on the dark side it is not good.
Vocês são UMA VERGONHA!!
O jogo é tão barato, é tão fácil comprar e parar de ser otário, se fudendo pra ficar usando essas merdas ai.

i'm sorry for this stupid guys, they really shame us
Quote from Shirtkicker :Funny how they don't play official LFS, but as soon as they have a problem they're more than happy to come to the official forum to cry about it.

That happens when no realizing the thing itself.
Como arruinar a comunidade brasileira e ser banido em 1 post hahahaha

How to ruin the brazilian community and be banned in no time hahahah
Please @scavier, take the proper measures, ban those guys and delete this post. Pereulok is a shame and everyone who plays lfs MUST support the devs.
This thread is closed

#ComebackPEREULOK #DriftFamily
(61 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG