The online racing simulator
Quote from adyamnoor :why my car always reseting when it goes to the new track?

Do not use reset? Or what did you try to explain? Sorry I did not get it

maybe because you demo

You need to have at least an S1 license to drive on any other track apart from Blackwood.
I did update distance. The official distance is 25,5km
Just excelent Thumbs up
Quote from Eclipsed :Right after you buy S2 licence!

I (finally) have an S2 licence, How do I find the server with this track on or do I download the model?
Oh,cool,welcome to licenced users! Wave

First download the .lyt file from main post,then double click to install it (if your LFS is configured right when installing,if not - save it into lfs\data\layout folder).
Then open LFS and...
1. Click to select Westhill environment
2. Select the "X" beside International configuration to select open configuration
3. Select the right layout

That's how you access the track on single player,no idea if there is a server with it anywhere...
Attached images
ab.png
Quote from Eclipsed :Oh,cool,welcome to licenced users! Wave

First download the .lyt file from main post,then double click to install it (if your LFS is configured right when installing,if not - save it into lfs\data\layout folder).
Then open LFS and...
2. Select the "X" beside International configuration to select open configuration

That's how you access the track on single player,no idea if there is a server with it anywhere...

There was, and THERE WILL BE! Once I have done the remaining Maximum Yard tracks. Aston, Autocross and Rockingham are remaining.

Aston is 70% ready, Autocross about 30% while I have not even started the Rockingham ( plans are however, ready)
Quote from Eclipsed :Oh,cool,welcome to licenced users! Wave

Then open LFS and...

Thank you.

However, I can't get it to work. I installed it just as you said (method 1 worked, but I tried method 2 just in case). I can select the track if I click X on the Westhill International but it doesn't bring the track up. What am I doing wrong?
Quote from Welshie :Thank you.

However, I can't get it to work. I installed it just as you said (method 1 worked, but I tried method 2 just in case). I can select the track if I click X on the Westhill International but it doesn't bring the track up. What am I doing wrong?

Ehhmm... It does bring the track up, it is not new track area or anything like that, but it is layout.

You need to drive further as first corners won't offer anything.
-
(bosna917) DELETED by bosna917 : found answer
I love this track.
@JALKMFE Nice bump 2 year bump. . .Such a bump for such a huge track Tongue
Aha! Now who will be a champ of the hairpins with those cars!
Good news! I will update this one in upcoming weekend!

This is especially possible when having 600 more objects to spare or so.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Good news! I will update this one in upcoming weekend!

This is especially possible when having 600 more objects to spare or so.

Yay!

Waiting anxiously for the update
Quote from Specht77 :Yay!

Waiting anxiously for the update

I try my best!

34% done, but only 235 objects remaining for use. Have to be clever now!

( My target is to make BMW Sauber F1.06 driveable, although barely, 1 lap without any technical car limit problems. )

98% sure I will use all total of 2400 objects.
Eclipsed
So yeah, if you happen to read this ( And I highly assume you will ), would I ask you a favor and update the minimap once I have published this? I need to revamp few hairpins and this is one example.

EDIT: I really, really must be clever now, running out of objects! But I will take some sleep now. Will continue once waken up again.

5 hours now built... well... updated yet not released.

EDIT: 45 objects remaining, 74% done. Yaiks!

EDIT2: Last Corner... Ran out of objects... ehhh... hmmmm...

EDIT3: Made it!
Attached images
lfs_00000057.jpg
lfs_00000058.jpg
Quote from Specht77 :That improvised sign made me lol Big grin

Tongue

Anyway, let's have a race? It is doable with Motorbikes too, made a lap with BX400
Jesus my hands
100 times it has been downloaded. Hopefully an event or two occurs in this. This is because I am really interested to see how it would actually work in proper race.

I know it works excellently on 1 v 1.
222 times downloaded. No idea if any racing action has been happened. Could see, if some updates are required. ( It's primary is still on 1v1 racing, but nonetheless... )
I have checked the video and while the amount of work put into this is amazing, personally i don't find it good for racing, as some places are either too tight, narrow, dangerous or everything combined.

With that said, it might fit the standards for some of Rony's races. Tongue

Westhill - Maximum Yard V2 ( Longest track ever! 2022 Update! )
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG