The online racing simulator
Romboy's AutoX Layouts
(40 posts, started )
Quote from reason0809 :Fern Bay - Topps Corner (FE1X)

Preview Image:

IMG 1

Those stacks of tyres on the outside might not be a good idea, it's asking for huge fps drops in the very likely case someone hits them at some point.
you're right, i'll remove them and upload the new version later the day.
Fern Bay - FOX Fire (FE2X)

Preview Image:

IMG 1 // IMG 2 // IMG 3

This time i made 3 major changes on Fern Bay Green. At first you drive around the small oval section going back down to the standard FE Green track. In 2nd sector i used to tighten the wide left hander, which is now more a challenge not to hit the wall in the outside to the right. In the end you have the last, very tight and tricky turn with creepy walls to the right, so be aware not to go in too fast.

Laptime with FOX is around 1:20 minutes, you can pick any other car to drive, but i only tested it with the fox. The idea to call it FOX Fire just came from Firefox

HAVE FUN

IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEITHER ONLINE USAGE NOR EDIT ALLOWED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION !

THANK YOU

Attached files
FE2X_FOXFIRECCW.lyt - 1.5 KB - 405 views
So basically FE25_Classic from the open track layouts pack with a different penultimate corner?
aight, and some small changes with the sector checkpoints aswell
TESTDRIVE pt. 2 (AU1X)

Preview Images:

IMG 1 // IMG 2 // IMG 3 // IMG 4

Yes, again ! Here comes another testtrack to you. With even more, tricky corners to drive around as you'd like. Test your car to its limit until you suffer from major arse pain. Clockwise, anti-clockwise, anti-anti-clockwise, nobody cares. Cruise, Drift, Race around this track and create your own combinations of corners followed by a straight or some corners again, theres no end in trying different combinations.

THANK YOU
Attached files
AU1X_TESTDRIVEpt2.lyt - 6.2 KB - 452 views
Quote from reason0809 :
The very first Layout is my first try to rebuild a present track you may all know, its the "Norisring" from Nuremberg,
especially well known for the DTM runs there.

Because the Car Park isn't huge enough,
there are some small changes in the turns, but its still challenging.

Width: 20 - 30 m
Possible Laptime: ~ 30 seconds (tested w/ FOX, FX2, FZ2 & MRT)
Special: 6 chalk markings for starting positions, Pitentry/exit & Reset Area, Parking Spot for Rescue/Safety Car (e.g. online usage, events & league races)
Curbs: to see Curbs, you need the modified chalkALPHA.dds (see Attachment below)

Preview Images:
Entire Track // Turn 1 // Turn 2 // Turn 3

I hope you like it !

ENJOY AND STAY TUNED

IMPORTANT NOTICE: ONLINE USAGE ONLY WITH MY PERMISSION !

Can I use this one on a public server, please?
Quote from rockclan :Can I use this one on a public server, please?

yeah sure, if you tell me whats the server called like
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
Been a long time. Since the new patch was released i used some time to build new layouts, this is one of them.

SIEBEN (SEVEN) (AU1)

Preview Images:

IMG 1 // IMG 2

#############################################

WALLSCRATCHER (incl. rev) (SO3Y)

Preview Images:

IMG 1 // IMG 2 // IMG 3 // IMG 4 // IMG 5 //

Some insane South City action with highly modified corner entries / exits making them even tighter then they already used to be in the normal version. Inspired by Daniel Knechts track "Southwest Stage" which i firstly critized for being too tight, but finally enjoyed racing there myself. The preview pictures only show some of the best parts included in the track, e.g. slowing down SO1 turn 1, driving through the pitlanes and having a U-turn at the end of the mainstraight after the bridge. Its hard to explain, you need to find out yourself

THANK YOU
Attached files
AU1_SIEBEN.lyt - 5.9 KB - 293 views
SO3Y_WALLSCRATCHER.lyt - 4 KB - 334 views
SO3Y_WALLSCRATCHER_REV.lyt - 3.8 KB - 326 views
FernBay - Adventure
FERN BAY ADVENTURE

Hey Guys, I'm back, making layouts again.
Since S3 came out, a lot has changed, and I was experimenting a lot with
new layouts. There are many surprising things to come!

Original Track: Fern Bay Club
Specials: Extended Start/Finish straight / Chicane underneath a new bridge / U-Turn up the hill.

Notes: Original idea and inspiration was this layout by "MaddinICE"(all credits belong to him)
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/89073-Fern-Bay-Superspeed-Layout

But people kept complaining about the not so smooth transition between the objects & original track.
I tried to make a smooth changeover from the original track, to the autocross objects at the long extended straight after start/finish and added some more little tweeks, to make it looking better for a racing experience, you never had before on FernBay. And yes, there is another bridge on the bridge, so you can drive on a bridge, while you drive on a bridge.

See the images. Improvement suggestions always welcome.

ENJOY RACING AND STAY TUNED.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: ONLINE USAGE ONLY WITH MY PERMISSION ! DO NOT EDIT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
Attached images
lfs_00000055.jpg
lfs_00000054.jpg
lfs_00000056.jpg
lfs_00000057.jpg
lfs_00000058.jpg
Attached files
FE1Y_ADVENTURE_LONG.lyt - 5.2 KB - 256 views
WORK IN PROGRESS
expect more to come in the near future.
Na-na
Attached images
lfs_00000061.jpg
lfs_00000062.jpg
lfs_00000063.jpg
Quote from reason0809 :FERN BAY ADVENTURE

Wow, you managed to get a smoother changeover than it was in my layout, i couldn't figure out how to make it.
Nice one, i really like it Thumbs up
I put the link into my OP Smile
Thanks, I appreciate it! Without the idea of yours I wouldn't have made this layout. Thanks for sharing Smile

Romboy's AutoX Layouts
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG