The online racing simulator
Round 2 [Oct 23, 2016] 3 Hours of Aston

Qualifying will run from Sat, 15 October 2016 15:30UTC until Sun, 23 October 2016 15:30UTC. Drivers can drive as many laps as they wish to. A team needs at least one timed lap to be allowed to start the race. E.g. it is enough that one driver of the team sets a lap. If more then one driver of a team sets a lap time, the faster time will be taken for the starting line-up. The end of the qualifying also marks the deadline for changes to the team's line-up, class or car.

The qualifying password will be published here, so teams, that sign-up can directly do qualifying, even when noone's sending them a password. Please always drive with your correct name format on the server, so it is easier to do the qualifying results. Wink
server: Open Endurance Cup
password (with the start of the qualifying): AOsEtCo3n

Qualifying Standing will be available online at http://newdimensionracing.com/preqtracker/qtracker.php - times are pulled from the server at the top of every hour.

Race starts at 16:00UTC, with the gridding at 15:50UTC. The race will be started via a double file start after a shortened warm-up lap via custom grid. The race layout will be posted here a couple of days prior to the race.
Attached images
Plakat_R2.jpg
Attached files
AS3_OEC3_r.lyt - 332 B - 373 views
Technical difficulties delay the start of Airio tracking on the server. We'll inform you once this is fixed. Frown
I will be updating LLM 1 (I will be moving to different car) entry and adding a second entry.
Airio has now been started - I'll work on the qtracker tonight.
LLM cars will take FZ2.I'll add some skins before the race.
Added the starting line-up layout added to the opening post.
Quote from Ascona b :eXtrem Racing #3
is not listed in the Tracker on the Website.

Unser Team 3 wird nicht auf der Trackerseite angezeigt.

My apologies, a clerical error - I had you marked as FX2 instead of FXR - fixed now.
Quote from dekojester :My apologies, a clerical error - I had you marked as FX2 instead of FXR - fixed now.

yes he Switch to Gt1 Class. Okay thanks Smile
Qualifying results
Attached images
lfs_00000003.jpg
lfs_00000004.jpg
unofficial race results
Attached images
lfs_00000005.jpg
Sorry to everyone I maybe have shoked on track, my wheel was broken and I could not steer anymore. Bad for me and for the race.
It took me almost 9 months since the last one,but yesterday finally I got the small glory of winning something. Allthough it was practically a duel between me and defending champions,still it was quite tough race with a lot of concentration needed during these 3 hours.
After first few laps I saw that #1 car isn't actually that much faster and I knew that with stable pace without mistakes I can challenge them. My first stinth was planned just 1h and not full tank,which is where I lost a bit,as I had to drive heavy car sooner,so I put 100% in first stop to match opponent's strategy. Payed off very well,as I was able to catch and pass Blacky,who went soon after that for (I believe) early pitstop to change back to their faster driver Mathi. But he went in pitlane too fast and destroyed the chance to win by earning a speeding penalty. Rest of the race was rather focusing and keeping safe line then pushing and trying to increase gap,as 22 seconds gap for 50 minutes racing was safe enough,so I knew I'm in control of outcome,as Mathi had to be more then a second per lap faster to have a chance.

One thing did did threw a negative shadow over yesterday's race. After making mistake and not being able to catch me,the 2nd GT1 entry from eXR did some weird and somewhat suspicious actions. At one point he screws up last turn and returns on track by diagonally crossing the raceline right ahead of me. At that point I thought - well,that was stupid off-track recovery,but $#!t happens,let's hope he never does that again. Then after weird 5 minutes pitstop he (of course completely coincidentally) returns to track right between me and his teammate,who at that point still leads the race. Not that he really was blocking something,but he did few weird lines,at one point slowing in hairpin somewhat below normal race pace,so I had to brake hard to not smash into him... But the action where I started to think he does something intentionally was the point,where I was side by side with him after exiting 2nd hairpin. I knew that I don't have the drive off the turn to go past him,so I eased off throttle to jump behind him and use his draft for overtake - as soon as I was behind him,he suddenly slows down. I mean - if you want to let someone by because of blue flag warning,why not ease off throttle when cars are side by side? Why do you slow down,when the lapping car is right behind you? Maybe not to give the opponent of a teammate the draft advantage? Well,I might be paranoid,but that made me suspicious. Anyway - he quit,I won the race,but the bitter aftertaste somewhat shadowed my thoughts over the team,will deffinitely make a protest if something similar repeats...

Ups,that's a wall of text again,sorry... Big grin
Even I got the win,I was a bit sad about lack of competition in GT1 class... Come on,guy's join in - it's just a 3 hour race,while 4th round is twice as long,but most likely also with twice the competition,as it's also the usual between seasons CityLiga endurance race.
nice autobiography
Might be easier for you to join us in GT2, Rony. Smile
Please can somebody change server settings, actual is only three hours race possible. And Ario would be nice.
Quote from pik_d :Might be easier for you to join us in GT2, Rony. Smile

I enjoy the challenge given by more power,that's why I rather pick faster class. And I'm relatively slower with restricted GTRs,so then it would be rather fight to not be last... Big grin
Just put 10% restriction Rony, then you will only be 3rd place in GT2.
Oh,hi Ray! Nice to see a race where you weren't in gravel traps. Oh,right,you didn't race... Shrug
What about results?
And please could someone prepare the server for training and with airio?
Quote from Eclipsed :Oh,hi Ray! Nice to see a race where you weren't in gravel traps. Oh,right,you didn't race... Shrug

Come race the next one in GT2, unless you're too scared of course. I'll be there.
#25 - jkat
Quote from Eclipsed :Oh,hi Ray! Nice to see a race where you weren't in gravel traps. Oh,right,you didn't race... Shrug

Quote from Bmxtwins :Come race the next one in GT2, unless you're too scared of course. I'll be there.

I smell a battle coming up Cool

Where can we place the bets ? Big grin

Round 2 [Oct 23, 2016] 3 Hours of Aston
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG