The online racing simulator
Started a BTCC season and waiting for V8's to kick off.
Quote from herki :You're all wrong, cause DoomLocks Racing will win
btw: We still need 13 players, and zeugnimod, you haven't joined my team yet

Cant anymore, kick someone out.
Only 8 more spots left, hurry or you may miss out on the BIGGEST event in BATracer history!1! :Eyecrazy:

Sign up NOW to secure your place in the GREATEST Champ Car Championship ever1!! :Eyecrazy:

***gameID 5154, password lfs*** :icon23:

Sign up TODAY and become part of the most EXCITING and PRESTIGIOUS racing extravaganza EVER11!! :Eyecrazy:

:faint2:
It would seem I need to work on my sales pitch.How very odd...
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I hope, you dont leave with a championship win.
-
I as doing well, but now I can't finish races at all - I've gone from 2nd in the championship to 3rd from last in a week. Hell, Gunn nearly has more points than me.

The odd thing is, I didn't change anything for it start happening (I just thought it was a couple of unlucky races) but now no amount of fiddling with sliders will stop me from crashing or breaking down each and every race. I'm quite annoyed to be honest, especially as the same thing happened (again for no apparent reason) in the F1 season and left me 4th after a strong first 7/8ths of the season.

Grrrrr! Hope champ car is better.
Kinda why I bailed from playing BATracer after a couple of seasons TC...the utter randomness of it got on my tits tbh. It seemed the more I listened to my engineer, the worse I did. In a "proper" race game I have control over my race. I didn't dig having my result determined by pre-selected mathematical values. May as well roll dice -although I quit playing AD&D in 8th grade because rolling 3 dice to see if I could kill a bloody orc seemed really ridiculous if my character was a master swordsman who could cut the bra off a supermodel blindfolded
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm sure you'll do your best to prevent that from happening What's the gap, 30 points or so? That'd be tricky to make up in three races but if I retire from one then it could all yours. Eek!

Well Kev, bit of bad luck and it can all go wrong.....

Before the 3 races at Bahrain i was 6 points behind you, then finished only one of the three races and that was down in 10th after problems, now i'm over 200 points behind ya! Thats how big a swing you can get in the V8's

As for Champ Car...I completed a season on that where I finished 2nd, after losing a 14 point lead in the last race by getting only my 2nd retirement of the season! So I think the sliders play a much bigger part in that than they appear to do in V8's. Although conversely i'm currently 4th in another Champ Car game after 3 retirements half-way through the season...two of them from when in 1st place aswell!
Anymore takers for an LFS ChampCar game before Herki starts it tonight?

Private Game '5154' with 'lfs' as the password....7 spots left (one car left in a team of two, and 2 three-car teams left)
Awwww!
Damn you, damn you all!! :P

Only started playing this the other day and just been told by Bawbag theres an LFS series and was kinda planning on whooping all your asses from here to kingdom come... next time, that we can be sure of
We only started it monday Couldve done with the extra player to make the last team a 3 aswell...
I surely hope, that wasn't the last lfs-forum's game
see next game (unless it's the v8 supercars )
I currently have a Champcar season started, but I want to be in another season with some fellow LFS'ers. If anyone wants to team up, and knows quite a little bit about what they are doing, I'd like to work as a team.

PM me or post here and lets arrange something

I noticed a lot of people are starting series without letting a large group of people know about it. I want to start a private LFS one but with a designated date in which you should sign up by. So can we get something going here, and get a group of people gathered to be ready to join in? Otherwise people are left out because they didn't hear about it in time, and that kinda sucks...
-
Lfs F1wc (Tweaker) DELETED by Tweaker
Does anyone want to join a new private season with me? I don't know what series it should be, but if anyone wants to start a new one, make some suggestions
I'm up for that, if we can get a full field together.
Yeah, was hoping to get a big group of people. I don't know how anyone's current seasons might be going, but it would be nice if we all decided on what series and established just who will be competing, and make sure we have a full season to make it interesting.

I'd prefer not to do F1 or A1. The most interesting seasons in my opinion are ChampCar, V8's, or BTCC.... something to discuss. I personally like the ChampCar because teams are customizable (colors), 3 per team, and has an interesting mix overall.

I already know about 5 or 6 people that would join probably. 2 of which would be on a team of my own (if it were champcar).
my current seasons are bad but i'm up for it. one is nearly finished so i'm ready for some more pain!

ok i enter with my real name, dave sutherland.
I have one private game slot free, so I would be in it.

And I'd vote for BTCC because we already had a Champcar and a V8 season.
Quote from zeugnimod :And I'd vote for BTCC because we already had a Champcar and a V8 season.

I see, I see... Well I think I will start a BTCC one anyways... because there is a cool variety of cars, and I think people will enjoy it. Just wait for a join link, I have to get my teammate ready to join.
I'd rather plat F1 because it's way more fun than BTCC imo. Well anyway..

(of course I can start a new f1 champ if it's wanted)
#98 - th84
I got a slot left too, so count me in!
I'd be up for a race, my name is same here as in Batracer but unfortunately I'm already participating in 2 races :\

EDIT: to private race slots count as being able to only have 2 races?
If you dont have Kool Tools, you can be in 2 private and 2 public seasons at the same time.

With KT, its 4 instead of 2.

BATracer - free browser racing manager
(545 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG