The online racing simulator
Open Endurance Cup Three - Announcement
Hello everyone,

While the series that sparked the idea to create OEC, Spirit of VLN​, closed its doors, we return for a third season. Do to real life commitments, it was not possible to move races to saturdays so the season will start a week later then expected.

So the first round will be held on Sunday, 2 October at RO10. 23 October we will be at AS3 and 20 November at WE1. Also we are proud to announce that the final round will be held together with the CityLiga​, co-organising their christmas endurance race on 18 December at KY3 with the chicane.
For this season, only GT1 and GT2 are available. This does not rule out any other classes return for a possible fourth season in spring.

There are only a few rule changes:
Starts will be double file, but departing from a custom grid in the final sector rather then from the start/finish line. Also starters in the final round receive a 5 point bonus when being classified. Further amendments are possible.
Great idea to combine the final round with the CityLiga enduro. I'm doing this season for sure. Thumbs up
Very interested, but is it GT2 or Gt1 for every race, or does it switch? Feel free to e-mail me or skype me, thilo.
#4 - pik_d
It's in the name, it's Open. You can use any (GT1 or GT2) car in any round, switching between every round if you want.
I'm afraid, I made a mistake when counting the Rockingham Combos. It will be RO10 (International Long), not RO11 (Sportscar)
Thilo, I would like to signup a Gt2 entry with XRR, number 25 or 52. But I'm not sure on driver lineup yet, can I add later? Right now only have 2 pilots (myself and imudilaskyline)
yes... only the one who enters the sign-up cannot be changed, but apart of that up to 5 drivers can be added
#8 - pik_d
When will the balancing be announced?
The old are still available on http://oec.ronaldg.net/regulations.php (NGT Ballance is redundant now, obviously) and it is not yet decided if they change. I will post the final ones later this week.
#11 - n3ox
Quote from Bmxtwins :page won't load for me. Just get the background image.

Just tested it fresh without chache, loads fine for me.
im looking for teammatesWave

EDIT: Missing first round due to unavaible content
Quote from MVelikov :im looking for teammatesWave

I can join you, as long as we're driving XRR/XR2 Big grin
Could use a teammate, too. XR2. Wink
If someone would like to join Teho GT1 or Teho GT2, pm me Smile
I would like to compete in this cup. However, I am not available on Saturdays.
Quote from MTnRunnr :I would like to compete in this cup. However, I am not available on Saturdays.

The races are on sundays.

EDIT: Only qualifying starts on saturdays but runs until 30 Minutes before the race.
Any news on a skin kit? Or should we use last seasons? I saw in the rules they are required to have a number board.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Any news on a skin kit? Or should we use last seasons? I saw in the rules they are required to have a number board.

I will publish it this weekend... I sadly didn't hit my deadline, due to personal commitments
Just noticed that there's a GT1 as well as Kyoto. I am willing to do the 6h race with XR1. Is anyone interested? Please let me know if you need a XR1 driver, I will be very happy to drive for you!
Question - how does one enter the 6h OEC / CL xmas enduro if he hasn't raced in CL / OEC previously?
Just sign up on the league page: https://www.lfs.net/leagues/273/season/430

I'd like to point out that so far there's only two GT1s that turn up, so unless more sign up for the 6 hours you'll be somewhat lonely in that class.
Ok, thanks pikd!

Open Endurance Cup Three - Announcement
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG