The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
0.6p7 update plz
Quote from ThatBoostedGuy :+1
Also, your username seems familiar. Were you on the old Rigs of Rods forums?

No, that was my brother. This is my brother's account that I use lol.

Daniel, it constantly says I can update to build 82, even though I am on build 82, and 0.6p7 works just fine.
Quote from asyed :No, that was my brother. This is my brother's account that I use lol.

Daniel, it constantly says I can update to build 82, even though I am on build 82, and 0.6p7 works just fine.

Same here, but Im still on build 81.
Quote from asyed :Daniel, it constantly says I can update to build 82, even though I am on build 82, and 0.6p7 works just fine.

The updater didn't update LFSLazy to build 82, so you're still on build 81 and it tells you to update.

EDIT: post 404 not found
Update once more Big grin
0.6Q update?
I got "Stats v2 file corrupt". Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Go into your LFSLazy folder, delete everything except gauges.
Daniel pleeeaasseee Big grin I need my car radar tonight Frown
Quote from MandulAA :Daniel pleeeaasseee Big grin I need my car radar tonight Frown

Just keep 0.6p8 like I am.
Thx Daniel
Wooo! thanks!
Lately I've been working a bit on Lazy as some started complaining. Shy

Main focus of next update is Dashboard, many cool stuff has been added that our Dashboard makers will appreciate.
At the point I decided not to go via update, because it's still in WIP. Here is the download if you would like to test:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j73xc3d7p1cpf2e/LFSLazy.exe?dl=0

Changes:
Radar
- turn indicators displayed for spectated car

Dashboard
- new version of cfg file
- possible to use 256x256 indicator textures
- new Dashboard Editor (excel like) outside of LFS (ingame disabled)
- Indicator animations (turn on, turn off, working) - Fade, zoom, ...
- Indicator - Shift up, Low fuel - editable threshold
- Text - add last chat message
- Text - fade in/out animation

More improvements are expected. For now test this version and report any bugs you find. Big grin
Attached images
1.JPG
Nice ! Finally some real change to it ! Smile

I had and idea about the car radar though, you should inspire yourself from the one in Assetto Corsa: It fades and become invisible when there is no car around, and a color appears in the direction where you might have a contact.

That could be easily done. I've put it on TO-DO, but for now focus is Dashboard.

Here is updated version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j73xc3d7p1cpf2e/LFSLazy.exe?dl=0

I've received several bug reports and fixed them.

Changes:
LFSLazy gets high priority while LFS is in foreground - Dashboard could become laggy in case of high CPU usage
Dashboard - while editing Text/Indicators draw bounding rectangle
Dashboard - Text - adjustable rectangle width and justify
Dashboard - Added reload textures button
Dashboard - Linear gauges - possible to change direction by using negative LenX and LenY
Nice!

Suggestion for the angles in the dashboard editor, could you clamp them to [-360;360] ?

Attached images
2016-09-18 10-48-25.632.png
-
(DANIEL-CRO) DELETED by Flame CZE
I did some tests on drawing Radar and animated car movement...
Long story short, I'm not satisfied by the looks, because of the poor dashboard resolution. That crappy resolution is nuisance also for other dashboard stuff. Texts with font <10 are often barely readable. Hope there will be some improvements in LFS on that part.

Currently dashboard is drawn at 256x256 pixels, and then stretched. Here is an example of 256x256 texture just to present how small it actually is:
About new changes, it seems Divisions are a bit "different" now (for ex: see XFR S2000).

edit: thanks
Hello racers!)
Quote from nacim :Nice!

Suggestion for the angles in the dashboard editor, could you clamp them to [-360;360] ?

Hello! Can throw your dashboard, please. Thank you!
I have an issue. When in edit mode of the "icons" i have to move the cursor like 6cm next to the "icon" that i want to move/edit.
Daniel, is there a way you could make the automatic high priority optional? It cause me issues with my -pretty poorish- computer.
Thanks.
Is the average speed can be seen?

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG