The online racing simulator
Air Attack Invitational Race Series
The Air Attack Racing Team is looking for a few drivers to fill the extra grid positions available in our next team invitational race.

This week's challenge is a 1 hour race around the renowned South City circuit - minimum S1 license required - Grid positions are limited!
28th of July with qualifying starting at 7:30pm GMT. Visit the Air Attack Forum for server details and race schedule.

Replies to this thread may not be answered - please register at AA's Forum if you have any questions.
The Air Attack Racing Team is looking for a few drivers to fill the extra grid positions available in our next team invitational race.

This week's challenge is a 20 lap race at Westhill on the WE1 track with two compulsory pitstops (TBC). Cars allowed for the race are the XFG and XRG with a 1% intake restriction for the XRG. Qualifying will start at 18:30 GMT, Thursday 11 August. Visit the Air Attack Forum for server details, server password and race schedule.

Replies to this thread may not be answered - please register at AA's Forum if you have any questions.
The next team invitational race is on. Grid positions are limited!

This week's challenge is 15 laps around the renowned Aston Grand Touring circuit (AS6)
Thursday 18th of August
Cars allowed for the race are the XFG and XRG with a 1% intake restriction for the XRG
qualifying starts at 18:30 GMT

Visit the Air Attack Forum for server details, race rules and schedule.

Hey, just registered the forums. I am going to practice up a bit before I get right into the races. But I am going to be hanging around the Air Attack servers for sure!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG