The online racing simulator
Autocross Objects: Improving Start Lights suggestion
Well, nothing really much to say, but still I noticed something what should be improve/add

I think start lights are a bit too small, I would like to see an option where there would be bigger start lights, and possibility to have blue light option for showing blue flag, this is ofc suggested before.

But lights are too small, I would like to see size similar to Kyoto Ring or traffic lights similar to South City.

Also possibility to have both horizontal and vertical lights. Also having some kind of cool feature that you can change the amount of rows or columns of lights, and give colour to light, but that is a bit too much to ask, however I shout it out.

I am not suggesting only this that it has not been thought before, but that would really give a very fresh things to autocross objects.

I see these on future! Thank You!
What would be simpler, would be large single colour light panels that you could place and have change the colour of, both by InSim command, as is possible just now for the existing layout start-lights.

Colours of Green (safe), Yellow (warning), Red (danger), and Blue (let leaders past).

Not only could they be used for proper racing, but if you were to place the Red, Yellow (as Amber) and Green in certain permutations (vertical, horizontal), then you could make your own traffic/start lights as you suggest.

Autocross Objects: Improving Start Lights suggestion
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG