The online racing simulator
The Rfactor thread. (rF & rF2)
(431 posts, started )
Le Mans - Porsche 917k - rFactor 2 - live commentary

Quote from Hyperactive :Looks like this thing is moving to the right direction finally:
https://www.studio-397.com/2016/12/roadmap-update-december-2016/
(no online fees anymore!)

Just in case you did not know ISI has sold rf2 to studio 397. 397 is a team that has been doing stuff for automobilista previously.

OMG!
I bought it when it was in beta, so I had 18 months of free online. I played it like 3 days thanks to my shitty PC (that is still my current rig xD). Despite that, I've always loved the physics of rF2 and the dynamic tracks, etc.

But I never came to play again, and of course I wouldn't pay for the online no matter what (as I already own more sims).

I just learnt that ISI is not the developer any more, and that probably can only be positive in all possible way.

Thank you for sharing this info. I'll make sure to transfer my license to Steam this time.
Yes. Better remember to move your license to steam if you have not played rf2 for some years!
Quote from Hyperactive :Yes. Better remember to move your license to steam if you have not played rf2 for some years!

Order Date 2012-04-07 11:17:03

Wow, it's been quite a long time since I bought it. I remembered my password at first try, that's remarkable haha
Have been playing first time rFactor2. The application usability is one of most unpleasant experiences, but once I got it working and found my way finally to a working multiplayer server, I have to say that its very nice sim. It looks and feels like AC but has more traction. Its surprising easy to "get in" into the cars, and they handle very very nice. After this experience, I will not like Raceroom as much as I liked before.

The Rfactor thread. (rF & rF2)
(431 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG