The online racing simulator
Brexit or Bremain?
(56 posts, started )

Poll : Brexit or Bremain?

Bremain
Brexit
Quote from cargame.nl :It's not like a voice or vote from them is going to make a difference anyway. Same category; https://www.facebook.com/212667045793913/videos/212815595779058/

If that doll is really that guy's girlfriend I actually feel more sorry for him than for her. This video can serve as a perfect demonstration of why is direct democracy a terrible idea. Nevertheless, I suppose that the share of people who had no clue what consequences their vote might have was the same on both sides.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from cargame.nl :If you look at his Facebook he actually .. Well... Watch it yourself because spoiler.
https://www.facebook.com/bradholmesofficial/videos/1276807159016147/

I knew that fetching myself a bottle of Budweiser before I clicked that link was a good idea, but let me get this straight. He knows that he's dating a girl who needs to have all the lightbulbs in her brain replaced, he publicly humiliates her in a series of videos and then he asks her to marry him. Is this some sort of weird performance art because seriously... WTF???
Quote from GAVD999 :He's already here, being as informed as ever...

He arrives in Scotland, where he is already far from popular after all the going on with his golf courses there and tweets this

"Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!"

Even though Scotland clearly voted to stay in by a large margin.. Genius

Edit - link http://qz.com/716915/donald-trumps-visit-to-scotland-inspired-some-very-creative-british-profanity/

I know he's there. I don't care that he's there. I just wish he'd STAY there. Knowing him, he thinks that since the Brexit, he can win in the Scotland Primaries.... Yeah. I think he's campaigning there. LOL you should vote for him. I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary shows up over there in the near future too. For photo ops and to show as a candidate, she's for the UK or something to that effect.

Anyways, I've been reading abut this:
Clause 29 of that Scotland Parliament Act.
http://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_audio/headlines/36633371
That would be interesting if they enacted on it and basically vetoed the vote.
I have no idea if The UK should've stayed in the EU or left it. Not too sure how the EU works either.
But apparently the Brexit sure did screw with a lot of things besides the European Union.
The whole global economy has pretty much been stagnant since 2010, this can't be a good thing for it.
Every household in England will receive a glossy 14-page booklet through their letterbox next week making the case for Britain to remain in the European Union, as the government kicks off a £9m taxpayer-funded publicity blitz.
Stamped with the logo “HM Government”, the leaflet says in large type: “Why the Government believes that voting to remain in the European Union is the best decision for the UK.”

It's perhaps important to assume that perhaps older British voters actually understand that the EU is a non-democratic elite ruled organisation that has it's own specific agenda that is totally removed from that of the population.

Once you understand that, certainly currently, it is a German controlled dictatorship, something that it was set up in theory to prevent, it has removed statehood, it is impossible to disagree with any of it's ruling's and it is currently setting up it's own army, probably following the Roman system of policing with non local troops.

Whilst I fully understand the inability of, generally younger people to read history, informed media, or even think, judging from the calls from other EU countries it appears that a large percentage of the EU has recognised these facts.

"The wrinkly bastards stitched us young ’uns up good and proper on Thursday. From their stair lifts and their Zimmer frames, their electric recliner beds and their walk-in baths, they reached out with their wizened old writing hands to make their wobbly crosses and screwed their children and their children’s children for a thousand generations. (Except my mother — who wants it made clear that she was for Leave anyway.)

I always knew it would turn out this way. From the moment the referendum was called, the polls showed a massive majority for Leave in the over-65 group — bigger than any differential in wage, education, geographical location or political leaning. And it was how I formed my eventual decision to vote Remain. I just knew that I could not vote with the old people. Because old people are always wrong. About everything."

http://catallaxyfiles.com/2016/06/25/lets-ban-old-people-from-voting/

"Of course, all along, the cover story has been: the EU is a step toward paradise; it bestows grace and beauty on humanity; it erases ugly borders; it makes people One; it fosters share and care; it smooths out conflicts; it makes us brothers and sisters.

What’s occurring at the moment is very much like an old horror movie, where the humanoid villain is backed up against the wall, and someone tears his face away and exposes…machinery. Nothing but little wheels and cogs and wires and tubes. The truth is out.

What a monstrous joke it is that the young, in Britain, voted to remain in the EU. The EU is a right arm of Globalist forces. The same young people yammer and protest against Globalism, but because they’re absolutely clueless, they want to stay in the EU. The young: turned into hypnotic products of the education system.

Even the most cynical interpretation of Brexit—that it was set up from behind the curtain as a way to flush out rebellion, which would then be squashed—doesn’t fully explain what just happened in Britain.

People can decide they’ve had enough of tyranny. They can push away from the table loaded with goodies and freebies, feeling sick, feeling patronized, feeling diminished. They can turn off the talking heads that preach Official Messages. They can discover further ways their freedom is being stolen from them, and they can rebel more deeply.

Eventually, they can come to a place where they rediscover their own existence as individuals, inviolate, alive, absent of the need for a bloated super-structure of “support.”
The referendum should never have happened. This is not how decisions like this should be made. "What is the eu?" was the second most searched question on Google on the day following the poll.

Whether I think we should be more autonomous or not is totally irrelevant. You don't ask everyone to vote when you declare war, why ask everyone to determine something they have, as a population, very little knowledge of?

You can hate the system but the only way it works is if the people we employ to speak for us and act in our best interests are the ones making these judgments. If they aren't doing that then we have elected the wrong people but to remove their culpability with a stage show of a referendum is so short sighted.

Even the party campaigning with independence in their damn party name wanted to hide behind a referendum!

It's a bloody mess and anyone that thinks this is democracy at work is totally misguided.
Oh yes, I'm fully with you with the TPPA, it's so disliked here there wasn't even a vote, nor have we been told officially whats in it. Even more fun, we've just had the US saying they want to rewrite bits as some of their corporations haven't got enough yet.

Superstate instead of the EU – France and Germany ultimatum

Here's the latest guide to the EU from Germany and France.
http://s.tvp.pl/repository/attachment/d/5/1/d51736df11c6ad23221e46543829f1df1467008961919.pdf

The EU Army, that was never going to happen.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqhzS4B46cU&ab_channel=MikeHookemMEP

Member countries actually would not have the right to their own army, their own special services, a separate Criminal Code, a separate tax system – including taxes, its own currency, the central bank is capable of real defend the financial interests of the nation-state.

In addition, Member States actually lose control over their own borders and admission procedures and relocate the refugees on their territory.

The project also envisages the introduction of a uniform visa system and conduct a common foreign policy with other countries and international organizations. The document may also arise, it would be limiting the role of NATO in the European continent.

In the preamble of the text, France and Germany wrote: “Our countries share a common destiny and a common set of values that give rise to an even closer union between our citizens. We will therefore strive for a political union in Europe and invite the next Europeans to participate in this venture. ”
Quote from sinbad :The referendum should never have happened. This is not how decisions like this should be made. "What is the eu?" was the second most searched question on Google on the day following the poll.

Whether I think we should be more autonomous or not is totally irrelevant. You don't ask everyone to vote when you declare war, why ask everyone to determine something they have, as a population, very little knowledge of?

You can hate the system but the only way it works is if the people we employ to speak for us and act in our best interests are the ones making these judgments. If they aren't doing that then we have elected the wrong people but to remove their culpability with a stage show of a referendum is so short sighted.

Even the party campaigning with independence in their damn party name wanted to hide behind a referendum!

It's a bloody mess and anyone that thinks this is democracy at work is totally misguided.

Wow.... Strong post.

""What is the eu?" was the second most searched question on Google on the day following the poll."

You know as a typical ignert 'merican on this subject, I'm not clueless aboout the EU or Brexiti in particular because I'm just a moron. Nope. I actually investigated this European Union phenomenon almost as soon as I could babble to people across the Atlantic on the internets (lol internets?). One thing that I got out of the whole EU nonsense was if you ask twenty different Europeans from twenty different places within the EU what it's about and you'll get forty different answers. So it being so high on the UK google list isn't all that surprising.

What it looked like to me was a bunch of y'all were trying to have your cake and eat it too. In order to pull something like that off, you have to go all the way or nothing.

"Whether I think we should be more autonomous or not is totally irrelevant. You don't ask everyone to vote when you declare war, why ask everyone to determine something they have, as a population, very little knowledge of?"

Good point. But being a minimalist type of person, I tend to disagree. I think getting into and getting out of the EU is a matter for public voting. After all, you're basically voting away a portion of your sovereignty in this case. And I wouldn't think you'd vote for people to up and decide to let another country influence your government, would you? Why not just vote for those people instead then?
Also, didn't they just sort of spring this vote up on y'all? I'd think something like this would involve a couple of years campaigning for or against it.
I saw on Jon Stewart a woman in the UK suffering from "voter's remorse". She changed her mind the next day after she voted. LOL she probably Googled what the EU was after she got home from voting and read something about it that changed her mind, huh? ROFL she probably thinks with the Brexit, she could vote for Donald Trump and take the country back!

"You can hate the system but the only way it works is if the people we employ to speak for us and act in our best interests are the ones making these judgments. If they aren't doing that then we have elected the wrong people but to remove their culpability with a stage show of a referendum is so short sighted."

LOLOLOLOL Welcome to the US of F*CKIN A Bro!

"You can hate the system because it don't work so good anymore. The people we employ to speak for us and act in our best interests speak for others and act in their own best interests. And they're the idiots that are the ones making these judgments. If they aren't doing that then they are doing something worse.
We have elected the wrong people but that's all we ever have to choose from, huh?
The 'Media' owned by 'Who exactly ??' are pushing to program people to accept a 're-vote' to reverse the British decision.

Germany wants 'Ein Reich', controlled by guess who, and 'Herr Fuhrer' is probably going to lose his job over this (Well, this and several other things)

Key point is the Fourth Reich (and French puppets), having lost WW Part 1 and WW part 2, are now going to control Europe by controlling the EU.
The Dutch have already rolled over and are giving their army to Deutschland, as are other EU puppets.

I don't know why we bothered bailing your arses out over 2 World Wars, Don't expect it again. Shrug

Anyway - EIN VOLK, EIN REICH, EIN EURO !!!

Your army will get really cool Hugo Boss made uniforms though, so there's that. Smile

Come on, be fair. Europe will lose out by not having a tirade of memes and hastily sourced web links to help defend it's liberty.
Ah yes, the usual candidates...

I do realise that neither of you are capable of actually reading articles or being aware of current events.

You might try to manage this Jewish article pointing out the links and similarities between the 3rd and 4th Reichs.
http://jewishmediaagency.com/the-fourth-reich/
YOu know what really annoys me about the "Brexit"? TH UK leaving the EU and screwing with my 401k? Nope. The level of uncertainty increaxing and the lack of communications occuring in organizations like NATO? No. Not that either.
No. What hacks me off is that no matter what the EU is, should be or that no matter what the socioeconomic effect on the average UKer, all they do is tie it all in to Donald Trump in some form or fashion. Who the F*(& cares what that means for Trump and the Republican nomination?
I'm sure everyone in Wales is just oh so concerned about that. It's almost like there's this secret contest among journalists and news writers as to how many times they can use Donald Trump in a paragraph.
And still to this day don't know a damned thing about the EU but I do know, depending on who you ask, how it all effects Donald Trump.
Quote from cargame.nl :Eeehh maybe the talk in the US about it, but not here.

Oh by the way; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w Thumbs up

No... BBC But the US news guys are worse. I'm just waiting for the Tesla car crash/Trump tie in from US media.

My kids are Millenials. You know, I guess I'm lucky they don't feel as "entitled" as what they could've been.
Human race is disease to human race.
Quote from Forbin :The "Lazy Entitled Millennial" meme is a not so subtle way of blaming the upcoming generation for their own struggles as a result of the current economic climate, in which they had little to no influence.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/01/08/the_most_entitled_generation_isnt_millennials_its_baby_boomers_125184.html

It's really just a stereotype. All the Millennial stuff. That and loudmouths that happen to be millennials when shown whining on TV. But there are laughable things coming from that generation. Some tend to suffer from PMS. No not THAT PMS. PMS: Poor Me Syndrome. If they spent as much effort trying to do something as they do in finding excuses to not, they'd probably get it done in no time flat. I'm guessing that over protective parents may be partly to blame. How the hell can you learn to do stuff for yourself if someone always does it for you? I used to trip out on some of the other parents with their kids when I was raising mine. These kids never learned discipline or respect. They NEVER learned about EARNING things. If they acted up, instead of an ass whipping, the parents listened to those stupid school counselors and doped their poor kids up. It's no wonder so many are hitting adulthood without the slightest clue.
That whole struggle nonsense? LOLOL Never met an American Millennial that had to heat water on a stove to take a bath. Those that struggle do so because of their own actions and choices.
As a Gen X person, I feel like our generation pretty much got passed over. All we heard about in our formative years were the baby boomers that refused to shut up and give us some room. Then you had... a couple of episodes of the X-files and Cobain blowing his brains out - and Presto! No more X It's all millennials and their sucky music (Hey I'm old! I finally get to say that to someone else!), texting and slutty pop culture bimbos. But we've spun way off topic.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Human race is disease to human race.

Yeah. The WHO determined that Humans cause Cancer.
@ Cargame.... France? Burning cop cars? Pick a generation. Any Generation. YOu can find a similar photo taken during that time period. They even freaked out on Euro Disney. Sure Disney sucks, but still....
LOL The only time there was a nonviolent protest in France was when the Nazis rolled into Paris.
And you know if the dude from the people that brought you the Baltimore, Ferguson and the L.A. riots can say that..... Uhmm
Quote from cargame.nl :No not burning cop cars, you only look at pictures or what?
OK, Generation X... Didn't happen. I know coz I was there.

oops... yeah. Didn't snap that it was a video. My bad. I'll go back, watch it, come back and edit the post with some sort of stupid comment.
"OK, Generation X... Didn't happen. I know coz I was there."
LOLOLOL

OK two things. First, What the hell were they going off on the cop for to begin with? My french is every bit as good as my German which is as good as my Hungarian.
Second, pasting from one of the commentors on the Youtube site:
These people die by the hundreds from the radical muslims they let into their country, yet they're protesting the police? If you struck a cop like that in America you would be dead and rightfully so.
Yeah, that's what was going thru my mind when I saw that play out. Why didn't the cop go all out Dirty Harry on them?

Brexit or Bremain?
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG