The online racing simulator
2016 US Election
(157 posts, started )
The alternative is forcing them to go through puberty against their will and causing changes to their body that will require expensive, time-consuming, and painful treatment, if the trans individual decides they don't like those changes.
Quote from Forbin :The alternative is forcing them to go through puberty against their will and causing changes to their body that will require expensive, time-consuming, and painful treatment, if the trans individual decides they don't like those changes.

So to avoid that pain, would a 4th trimester abortion be OK too?
What about when the kid grows up and realizes there's been a mistake? How about then?

No That's not an alternative Forbin. That's Bat Sh!t crazy. The alternative is use some common sense and deal with mental illness as mental illness. Or in the case of these scum bag parents - try actually being a parent.
I highly doubt that there is ANY sort of Genetic anomaly in the kid's chromosones and strongly suspect a kid with an over active imagination and a couple of dim-witted parents that are shining examples for using condoms, coddling to the madness.

See Racer X? This why we're getting stuck with that dirt bag Hillary in November. Someone comes along and makes sure that stupid crap like this takes the forefront instead of things that we really should be paying attention to..
Priorities Racer X. Priorities. It's all about Priorities and we've done thrown that out the freaking window along with common sense and logical reasoning.
You seem awfully concerned with how other people live their lives, despite how little it affects you.
#79 - Gunn
Quote from Forbin :They don't give trans children hormones. They give them hormone blockers to delay puberty and allow them to choose how to proceed at an older age.

Also, your post above is incredibly ableist and transphobic,

Children should be left to develop normally until such a time as they are mature enough to know whether or not they are suffering from gender disphoria. 'Transphobia' is a stupid word invented to insult somebody who disagrees with you. The word has no contextual meaning in reality. Words such as this are designed to shut the conversation down simply because you are not comfortable with it. If you can't handle other people's opinions then your argument is null and void from the beginning. The current social justice cancer sweeping the globe is a deplorable situation for all people everywhere. Labeling people as 'transphobic' is a weak and pathetic method of trying to avoid them voicing their own particular view. Harden-up, cupcake.
Quote from Gunn :Children should be left to develop normally until such a time as they are mature enough to know whether or not they are suffering from gender disphoria.

And how did you come to this conclusion? Are you a medical professional? The medical literature is quite clear on this topic. Kids conceptualize their own gender identity very early on.

Like Racer Y, you seem unreasonably concerned with how people live their own lives.

Quote from Gunn :'Transphobia' is a stupid word invented to insult somebody who disagrees with you. The word has no contextual meaning in reality. Words such as this are designed to shut the conversation down simply because you are not comfortable with it. If you can't handle other people's opinions then your argument is null and void from the beginning.

Look at this list and tell me that again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people

I'm not suggesting all transphobic people are out there to kill transgender people. I am saying these attitudes perpetuate the violence leveled on the transgender population. These attitudes make the people who are doing the killing feel justified. This is to say nothing of systemic discrimination and oppression.

Quote from Gunn :The current social justice cancer sweeping the globe is a deplorable situation for all people everywhere. Labeling people as 'transphobic' is a weak and pathetic method of trying to avoid them voicing their own particular view. Harden-up, cupcake.

Pot, kettle, black.
Quote from Forbin :And how did you come to this conclusion? Are you a medical professional? The medical literature is quite clear on this topic. Kids conceptualize their own gender identity very early on.

Like Racer Y, you seem unreasonably concerned with how people live their own lives.

Pot, kettle, black.

What does the wiki article have to do with brain dead parenting and playing fast and loose with their kid's genes?

Yeah, I'm kind of concerned. I get real concerned when defective types such as these flakes are given some sort of special consideration instead of the bullet in the head they deserve for being oh so willing to do that to their kid (prolly more like something to do with getting their 15 min.s of fame in more than anything else) And not only get that special consideration, but to expect me to just go along with it? And not just expect me, but extort me to bend to this stupidity. Yeah. Extort. The federal government has decided to suspend and federal funding to states that don't enforce the Pick your own bathroom garbage.
DO you even stop to think, no don't read off stats - THINK, what something like that can do to normal kids coming of age and are already a little awkward about sexual identification?

You know. This reminds me of something.... I remember seeing this punk band in a club called the Axiom back in the day. I went into the men's (?) room to pee. Sitting in the urinal, yes sitting in it, next to me was one of two lesbian chicks arguing.

Oh and if you somehow think transgendered people and murder need to be brought up, Forbin, then let's not forget Ed Gein.

"Soon after his mother's death, Gein began to create a "woman suit" so that "...he could become his mother—to literally crawl into her skin".[18] Gein's practice of donning the tanned skins of women was described as an "insane transvestite ritual."[38] Gein denied having sex with the bodies he exhumed, explaining: "They smelled too bad."[38] During state crime laboratory interrogation, Gein also admitted to the shooting death of Mary Hogan, a tavern owner missing since 1954 whose head was found in his house, but he later denied memory of details of her death."

I have a book called The Encyclopedia of American Crime. Yeah. He's in that book. THe Wiki article doesn't even touch the surface about Ol Ed.

OK team, as this is;

A: Completely separate and unrelated to this thread.

B: Something you'll never agree on.

Could I suggest you take this outside and any one of you create a separate thread for this conversation.

Otherwise, my identity as an Attack helicopter will become triggered and I will take action.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=115_1463604047
Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, combined to earn more than $153 million in paid speeches from 2001 until Hillary Clinton launched her presidential campaign last spring, a CNN analysis shows.

In total, the two gave 729 speeches from February 2001 until May, receiving an average payday of $210,795 for each address. The two also reported at least $7.7 million for at least 39 speeches to big banks, including Goldman Sachs and UBS, with Hillary Clinton, the Democratic 2016 front-runner, collecting at least $1.8 million for at least eight speeches to big banks.

The Clinton campaign has been noncommittal about releasing transcripts of the paid speeches and Clinton has told reporters that she will "look into" making her remarks public.

Try this one for Hillary in action .......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr-TJTisSbc&ab_channel=MauriceLawerence
Quote from Racer X NZ :
OK team, as this is;

A: Completely separate and unrelated to this thread.

Otherwise, my identity as an Attack helicopter will become triggered and I will take action.

But it is. It's should show you why you have something to post about Hillary Clinton in the first place.
Hug

"This time, Clinton’s presidential campaign website and emails may have fallen into the hands of foreign governments, leaving the increasingly unpopular candidate exposed to extortion.

On Wednesday, US intelligence officials reported that foreign governments have hacked the online presences of several US presidential candidates. Officials are working with the campaigns to tighten security as the 2016 race approaches the general election in November."

BBC SOURCE !!!

Although, the Clintons have already sold access to far more important stuff than this article suggests, it just seems to miss the media's attention............#

But, to be fair, as the NYT attempted to be, It's now time to focus on Trump.....
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-05-18.html

#

According to this report, beginning in 2011, SVR intelligence analysts began “serious/concerning” monitoring of a Romanian computer hacker named Marcel Lazăr Lehel (aka Guccifer) after he attempted, unsuccessfully, to break into the computer system of the Federation funded RT television network.
Following SVR procedures for the monitoring of international computer hackers, this report continues, Guccifer’s activities were followed and recorded (both physically and electronically) allowing these intelligence analysts, in 2013, to not only detect his breaking into the private computer of Secretary Clinton, but allowing the SVR to copy all of its contents too.
Shortly after the SVR obtained these tens-of-thousands of top secret and classified emails from Secretary Clinton’s private computer, this report notes, Chairwoman Matviyenko personally authorized a “partial/limited” release of them to RT—who then, on 20 March 2013, published an article about them titled Hillary Clinton’s ‘hacked’ Benghazi emails: FULL RELEASE—but which barely no Western mainstream media sources reported on at the time.

2013 RT Article, that the US media completely missed.......
https://www.rt.com/usa/complete-emails-guccifer-clinton-554/

After all, why should the US media/Government/Spy Agencies be at all interested in Russian Media in 2013 releasing classified US State Dept emails that they copied off your Secretary of States open 'private' email server ??????

Quote from Racer X NZ :
It's now time to focus on Trump.....

Here's the thing with HRC. She can get away with this because of two reasons. The first one. Look who are responsible for pursuing the cases against her. By the the time they can compile enough evidence to build an air tight case against her and her regime, she'll be President. What happens to all those investigators then?
Hillary Clinton is a very big fish. Unlike with Don Gotti and OJ Simpson and even Mark Zimmerman, if they fail to get a conviction, they're as good as dead. And if her administration is in place before they can get indictments? Would you want to go after a Presidential candidate knowing you have a deadline you won't make and a current administration that's hostile to your investigation?
The second reason? Look at who is on her team. The mass media and the entertainment industry. Zany things like the transgendered bathrooms for pre-pubescent school kids are thrown up as smoke and mirrors.
Preferential attention gets paid to the candidates. Everyone knows all about Donald Trump.
And if you'll notice, the reporting on the Clinton emails and Benghazi are done in such a way as to make the accusers look like idiots. Even the camera angles are done in a way to enhance this effect to the person watching the news story.
And then there's how the Democrat party operates in general. How it gets a lot of its voters. Thankfully, we don't have trade unions getting in the way very much here, but in non right to work states, unions still have a hold on people. If you're, say a union welder, try showing up at the jobsite with a pro-republican bumper sticker on your car. You better have more than one spare tire. And if you don't donate to a candidate that the local endorses, try getting a job from the hall.
The way they handle minority and working poor voters is even more despicable. The democrats flat out control the social welfare industry of this country. Don't support them? Fine. Then starve.
Minority vote drives, this happens mostly in Black neighborhoods, but these clowns have been trying get a foot hold here in vato land and other Latino/Hispanic neighborhoods across the country too. They'll tell you how you have the freedom to vote and how your vote really does make a difference and how you need to exercise this God-given right. Say you agree, but somehow want to vote for a Republican? You'll find out real quick that what they really meant was you have the freedom and god-given right to vote for who they tell you to vote for.

That's how Hillary Clinton gets away with being Hillary Clinton.
Attached images
Walken Busey in 16.jpg
Trump University Lawsuit.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4927928872001/trump-opens-up-about-trump-university-lawsuit-federal-judge/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

Not sure why this is yet to be mentioned, but here is yet another Clinton Crime Coverup Smile

"Hillary University: Bill Clinton Bagged $16.46 Million from For-Profit College as State Dept. Funneled $55 Million Back

With her campaign sinking in the polls, Hillary Clinton has launched a desperate attack against Trump University to deflect attention away from her deep involvement with a controversial for-profit college that made the Clintons millions, even as the school faced serious legal scrutiny and criminal investigations.

In April 2015, Bill Clinton was forced to abruptly resign from his lucrative perch as honorary chancellor of Laureate Education, a for-profit college company. The reason for Clinton’s immediate departure: Clinton Cash revealed, and Bloomberg confirmed, that Laureate funneled Bill Clinton $16.46 million over five years while Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. pumped at least $55 million to a group run by Laureate’s founder and chairman, Douglas Becker, a man with strong ties to the Clinton Global Initiative. Laureate has donated between $1 million and $5 million (donations are reported in ranges, not exact amounts) to the Clinton Foundation. Progressive billionaire George Soros is also a Laureate financial backer."

I wonder why the 'media' have overlooked mentioning this ?????
Quote from Racer X NZ :Trump University Lawsuit.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4927928872001/trump-opens-up-about-trump-university-lawsuit-federal-judge/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

Not sure why this is yet to be mentioned, but here is yet another Clinton Crime Coverup Smile

"Hillary University: Bill Clinton Bagged $16.46 Million from For-Profit College as State Dept. Funneled $55 Million Back

With her campaign sinking in the polls, Hillary Clinton has launched a desperate attack against Trump University to deflect attention away from her deep involvement with a controversial for-profit college that made the Clintons millions, even as the school faced serious legal scrutiny and criminal investigations.

In April 2015, Bill Clinton was forced to abruptly resign from his lucrative perch as honorary chancellor of Laureate Education, a for-profit college company. The reason for Clinton’s immediate departure: Clinton Cash revealed, and Bloomberg confirmed, that Laureate funneled Bill Clinton $16.46 million over five years while Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. pumped at least $55 million to a group run by Laureate’s founder and chairman, Douglas Becker, a man with strong ties to the Clinton Global Initiative. Laureate has donated between $1 million and $5 million (donations are reported in ranges, not exact amounts) to the Clinton Foundation. Progressive billionaire George Soros is also a Laureate financial backer."

I wonder why the 'media' have overlooked mentioning this ?????

... I thought I replied to this, but I guess I didn't post it.
Anyways..... What do you expect? The so-called unbiased media is under the control of the Democratic Party.
Every time they bring up something about Hillary and her crimes, they downplay it and like I've stated before, make the accuser look like a moron, a right wing nut case and of course a racist.
Sorta like what they used to do to rape victims a long time ago.
I'm doing my part though. I'm encouraging everyone to vote for Charles Manson. I think he's infinitely more qualified than the other scumbags running. And let's face facts. With Good ol Charlie with his fingers on the buttons, punks like the North Koreans and Iranians will quit flapping their mouths cause we'll finally have someone in there that'll slap them shut.

Charles Manson in '16. Why the hell not?
Quote from Racer Y :Sorta like what they used to do to rape victims a long time ago.

Used to?
No Name Maddox # can't stand because, like Hillary, he's in jail. This is my pick....

Don't Vote for the Lesser Evil.
https://cthulhuforamerica.com/

Cthulhu is also the only candidate—Democrat, Republican or Other—who is more popular than Ebola, Zika and other celebrity diseases.

Politicians like Clinton and Trump pretend they do not keep an enemies list. We prefer our enemies know their torments will be unceasing once we are elected. The following are some of Those Who Will Be Eaten Last.

Curse Your Enemies
$9.95
Curse your enemies! Let them know the wrath of Cthulhu will hound them at the End of Days. Guarantee that once elected, Cthulhu will eat your enemies last.
Makes a great holiday or birthday gift!
INSTRUCTIONS: Submit the name, state and city (optional Twitter handle) of your target via the “Order Notes” field at Checkout. After purchase, your enemy's name will be added to The Cursed for all to see.

Hillary Clinton, Democratic candidate for the US Presidency has been linked to racketeering, espionage, perjury and influence peddling according to the FBI.

FBI investigations revealed that The Clinton Foundation – owned by Hillary and Bill Clinton – which is a 501c organization, ie a tax-exempt non-profit company received several million dollars in donations that can not be traced back to the donors because they were funneled through a Canadian shell company.

While less than ten percent of these donations have been released to charitable organizations, $2 million of that percentage released to charity was traced back to one Julie McMahon, who is rumored to be a long-time mistress of Bill Clinton.

# (OK, he does make more sense than Hillary)
Quote from Racer X NZ :No Name Maddox # can't stand because, like Hillary, he's in jail. This is my pick....

Don't Vote for the Lesser Evil.
https://cthulhuforamerica.com/

Cthulhu is also the only candidate—Democrat, Republican or Other—who is more popular than Ebola, Zika and other celebrity diseases.

Politicians like Clinton and Trump pretend they do not keep an enemies list. We prefer our enemies know their torments will be unceasing once we are elected. The following are some of Those Who Will Be Eaten Last.

Curse Your Enemies
$9.95
Curse your enemies! Let them know the wrath of Cthulhu will hound them at the End of Days. Guarantee that once elected, Cthulhu will eat your enemies last.
Makes a great holiday or birthday gift!
INSTRUCTIONS: Submit the name, state and city (optional Twitter handle) of your target via the “Order Notes” field at Checkout. After purchase, your enemy's name will be added to The Cursed for all to see.

Hillary Clinton, Democratic candidate for the US Presidency has been linked to racketeering, espionage, perjury and influence peddling according to the FBI.

FBI investigations revealed that The Clinton Foundation – owned by Hillary and Bill Clinton – which is a 501c organization, ie a tax-exempt non-profit company received several million dollars in donations that can not be traced back to the donors because they were funneled through a Canadian shell company.

While less than ten percent of these donations have been released to charitable organizations, $2 million of that percentage released to charity was traced back to one Julie McMahon, who is rumored to be a long-time mistress of Bill Clinton.

# (OK, he does make more sense than Hillary)

Cthulhu!!!!!

You know. You keep bringing up these things on the Clintons. And have you noticed how all of it gets down played? I don't think there has ever been a shadier political person than the the Clintons. Not even the Bushes or the Kennedys are that slimy. But what I'd like to know is more on Trump. Like for three days before he announced his candidacy, he was on the telephone. A lot. With? The Clintons! That little factoid got swept under the rug faster than you can say email server. Trump has a history with the Clintons. A long one. Also, why would a person smart enough to build a financial empire like Trump has done be dumb enough to alienate roughly 40% of the voting population right from the start? And also notice with Trump that if the media starts getting stagnant in their negative reporting of him and his mouth, he usually comes up with something new for them to harp on.
On the plus side, Trump and Clinton have helped to give the Libertarian Party a whole bunch of Mexican-American voters. Gary Johnson and the Libertarian Agenda comes up a lot more in conversations around here
than in previous elections. Yeah I know, The media constantly shows Mexicans bashing Trump and fawning over Hillary. They show pie charts stating Hillary's domination with Hispanic voters but the reality is quite different. No. She does have a lot of support there, just not as much as they claim.

Cthulhu..... I dunno. What's his stand on making school districts waste precious funds on transgendered bathrooms?

Cthulhu.... You like weird parallels... Look at Alistair Crawley, H.P. Lovecraft and the Ancient Sumerians.
Crawley and Love Craft didn't know each other, and they knew even less about the Ancient Sumerians. Yet the Lovecraft novels, Crawley's Enochian Magic and what archaeologists have found on Sumerian culture is almost completely interchangeable.
Of course any 'Truth' (Capital T there) about Hillary gets downplayed. The 'Game' (Capital G there) says that the Plebs are so stupid that, having elected Obama, (Seriously ?, no one wanted to hear his history ^ ???, Ostrich time there US !!!) The 'Game' says'

"How can we top that ????"

"I know, lets see if the US voters (OK, with voting fraud*) are Dumb enough to ignore every thing about Hillary and elect the criminal scum.%"

^ Don't read that, After all you have his track record (Post 2008, when this was written !!!) to prove it wrong.... Oh, it didn't ???????
% (That's actually a proven fact guys, been posted already.)
* (And so's that, just how dumb# are you guys. ????)
# (Take the fifth there guys.)

Sadly, the Onion (2008) does provide the best journalism on the subject..............
(Also, as the Onion was getting far to close to fact as a parody, they have now been brought out as they were a huge threat to the 'Game')

Anyway, for the 2 or 3 people in the US who do have a working brain, try reading this.......

".01%’s Bozo ‘democracy’: War Criminal lying Clinton v. Racist WrestleMania Trump! America’s choice: Staged fear-show for slaves OR arrests to end Wars of Aggression, bankster economics, corporate media lies, and implement OBVIOUS solutions worth $1,000,000 for each US family. Your vote, America?"

"The US 2016 presidential stage-show is not an election because 25%+ of the “votes” are from electronic “voting” machines that do not provide countable receipts. Obviously: the definition of election includes verifiable vote counting, and without that component we have to call the American system of selecting representatives something other than democracy with elections. Several videos are in this article, with Princeton and Stanford as leading universities pointing out that election fraud is the obvious motivation to produce “counting” machines that provide zero evidence of what they claim to count. Please consider this 2008 2-minute parody from The Onion as the closest documentation we have to the facts."
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/06/01s-bozo-democracy-war-criminal-lying-clinton-v-racist-wrestlemania-trump-americas-choice-staged-fear-show-slaves-arrests-end-wars-aggression-ban.html

$$$$$$ (Seriously, I wish I could make this stuff up, I'd have a great career in comedy !!!!)

When it was revealed in January (2016) that satirical news outlet, The Onion, had been purchased by Univision Communications (which is co-owned by one of Hillary Clinton’s biggest fans, top campaign donor, and pro-Israel fanatic, Haim Saban), it was if the world suddenly held its breath to see if the move would be the outlet’s downfall.
Now, it appears we have our answer. On Tuesday, an apparent attempt at satirical understatement in actuality proved to be nothing less than a blatant propagandistic fluff piece touting Clinton’s ostensibly stellar career.

So, having provided $$$$$$ with huge evidence/facts/information. I really expect no one to care or read it, ( because thats too hard) and for Hillary to be the next leader of the ROFL ($$$FREE$$$) world.
Cus the US as a (w)hole is too retarded to care.

TL:DR
Why the Onion had to be silenced.........

And here's my salute to putting 'that woman', Sorry, I clearly cannot identify that criminal as a 'woman' as that is non inclusive and, with Obuma, gender is irrelevant.

So, it's really just a criminal piece of scum........
Quote from Racer X NZ :Of course any 'Truth' (Capital T there) about Hillary gets downplayed. The 'Game' (Capital G there) says that the Plebs are so stupid that, having elected Obama, (Seriously ?, no one wanted to hear his history ^ ???, Ostrich time there US !!!) The 'Game' says'

"How can we top that ????"

"I know, lets see if the US voters (OK, with voting fraud*) are Dumb enough to ignore every thing about Hillary and elect the criminal scum.%"

^ Don't read that, After all you have his track record (Post 2008, when this was written !!!) to prove it wrong.... Oh, it didn't ???????
% (That's actually a proven fact guys, been posted already.)
* (And so's that, just how dumb# are you guys. ????)
# (Take the fifth there guys.)

Sadly, the Onion (2008) does provide the best journalism on the subject..............
(Also, as the Onion was getting far to close to fact as a parody, they have now been brought out as they were a huge threat to the 'Game')

Anyway, for the 2 or 3 people in the US who do have a working brain, try reading this.......

".01%’s Bozo ‘democracy’: War Criminal lying Clinton v. Racist WrestleMania Trump! America’s choice: Staged fear-show for slaves OR arrests to end Wars of Aggression, bankster economics, corporate media lies, and implement OBVIOUS solutions worth $1,000,000 for each US family. Your vote, America?"

"The US 2016 presidential stage-show is not an election because 25%+ of the “votes” are from electronic “voting” machines that do not provide countable receipts. Obviously: the definition of election includes verifiable vote counting, and without that component we have to call the American system of selecting representatives something other than democracy with elections. Several videos are in this article, with Princeton and Stanford as leading universities pointing out that election fraud is the obvious motivation to produce “counting” machines that provide zero evidence of what they claim to count. Please consider this 2008 2-minute parody from The Onion as the closest documentation we have to the facts."
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/06/01s-bozo-democracy-war-criminal-lying-clinton-v-racist-wrestlemania-trump-americas-choice-staged-fear-show-slaves-arrests-end-wars-aggression-ban.html

$$$$$$ (Seriously, I wish I could make this stuff up, I'd have a great career in comedy !!!!)

When it was revealed in January (2016) that satirical news outlet, The Onion, had been purchased by Univision Communications (which is co-owned by one of Hillary Clinton’s biggest fans, top campaign donor, and pro-Israel fanatic, Haim Saban), it was if the world suddenly held its breath to see if the move would be the outlet’s downfall.
Now, it appears we have our answer. On Tuesday, an apparent attempt at satirical understatement in actuality proved to be nothing less than a blatant propagandistic fluff piece touting Clinton’s ostensibly stellar career.

So, having provided $$$$$$ with huge evidence/facts/information. I really expect no one to care or read it, ( because thats too hard) and for Hillary to be the next leader of the ROFL ($$$FREE$$$) world.
Cus the US as a (w)hole is too retarded to care.

TL:DR
Why the Onion had to be silenced.........

And here's my salute to putting 'that woman', Sorry, I clearly cannot identify that criminal as a 'woman' as that is non inclusive and, with Obuma, gender is irrelevant.

So, it's really just a criminal piece of scum........

Just outta curiosity, what do you think is going to happen here before the end of her first term?
After her and Obummer both refused to place the blame on the shooter and instead tell us it's the gun's fault. I got friends that have arsenals that rivals a few countries. You know I don't think any of their guns magically fly into their hands and make them go out in public. Yeah. The tell us we need to do something about everyday law abiding citizens rights and ignore the fact the guy and others was an Islamic fundamental case? How do you think that's going to play out Especially in areas where the common thought
is to able to defend yourself? That's another thing I notice not being brought up. You go to a bar in Florida of all places, that is to just about every bar but a gay bar and try to pull that off? LOL He might've got two shots off before some convicted felon took him out - and stole his phone too. I think the loser specifically targeted that nightclub for just that reason. Not whatever homophobic hangups the defect had. But again. It's not the coward's fault. It's not his F^&#ed up ideology to blame either. No. It's the gun. Yeah. The Gun. I guess the other ten thousand of those in houses all across the country are waiting. Waiting for their turn to take over their human owner and wreak havok upon mankind.

True story. There used to be this neighborhood bar here called Shenanigans. It sucked. Anyways, my friend had just got through playing this video game. Galaga maybe? WHile he was playing this psycho had gotten thrown out for starting trouble.He went out to his car, got out an AK-47 and proceeded to shoot up the front of the bar. The video game was against the front wall and exploded. A couple of other psychos come running out, guns blazing. I think they hit the guy's car. This was before we had concealed carry laws and I don't think any of the shooters were legally able to own a gun to begin with. How much do you think gun laws like what the powers that be are using this terrorist attack to get approved would stop people like that? And then think of how laws like that limit what you can do to stop people like that.
Chose The Guardian as a source here, perhaps you'll read it. Smile

Nearly all of the highest-profile domestic terrorism plots in the United States since 9/11 featured the "direct involvement" of government agents or informants, a new report says.

And this shooting is just the same, guy worked for G4S,
"Mateen worked for the British company G4S since 2007. Throughout that time, G4S has been what people might call a private, special operations military outfit. It is said to be three times the size of the British military. In 2012, a G4S employee was charged with making a bomb threat at the Olympics. Similar bomb threats were connected to G4S in 2013 and May 2016."

The FBI investigation into him was stopped by Hillary's State Dept and all records were ordered destroyed.

His father has VERY close CIA links.
The State Department denies he (the father) met with them recently, Shame about these photo's showing him there then isn't it......

But the denial then says "he was here, but not 'really' here and he didn't talk to anyone, honest, would we lie ???............"
"Don't mention the CIA link please media, that needs to be ignored..."

And, here is the FBI confirming that he was approached by their 'informants' on multiple occasions.
"The significance of this cannot be understated. “Informants” in this context, according to FBI affidavits regarding similar counterterrorism investigations, refers to individuals posing as members of terrorist organizations who approach suspects, coerce them into planning and preparing for terrorist attacks, before finally aiding the FBI in the suspect’s arrest before the attack is finally carried out.

Among the activities these informants carry out includes providing and training suspects in the use of real explosives, providing suspects with arsenals of weapons precisely like those used in the recent shooting in Orlando Florida, and encouraging suspects to adopt “radical ideology” over the course of the investigation. Suspects are given the false impression that they are working on behalf of terrorist organizations like Al Qaeda or the self-proclaimed “Islamic State,” often cultivating delusions of grandeur among otherwise mentally ill suspects."

I'll leave the multiple gunmen/women reports that are common everywhere else in the world to someone else........

Yet another standard day in the US......
cough "Gladio B" cough

Seriously, just google G4S Smile

Armed with all this information, the big question, now that it has emerged that Mateen worked for the same company that has been tasked - under questionable circumstances - to transport illegals into the US, is whether or not this individual who swore allegiance to ISIS moments before the worst mass shooting and who was also employed by G4S for almost a decade, and who had been interviewed by the FBI three times and yet still managed to buy guns just last week, was also tasked in any way in facilitating the transport of illegal immigrants across the border, and if so, whether he helped other like-minded radical islamists enter the country.

We are confident all these questions will be addressed by the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI and the government, and that the media - liberal or otherwise - will promptly follow up on these key questions.

Quote from Forbin :

You make a valid point here...
The Orlando Shooting is being Milked for all it's worth by both syndicates. The D's want to blame all of this insanity on the gun. Yeah guns magically make people go nuts. They also use very flawed logic in assuming that strict gun laws against the law abiding will somehow stop people, especially people with a mindset learned from some other part of the planet from doing this.
The other guys? The R's? they are using this to ramp up their own anti-immigration xenophobia. Somehow a goofy religion has ALL of it's practitioners fanatically hell bent and determined to wipe out truth, justice and the American way. And that using an employment eligibility verification service, one that tracks the comings and goings of LEGAL citizens, will somehow stop all these dudes that no habla inglish from hanging out at the Home Depot Parking lot.
Now notice that none of these clowns focus on the real issue here - the nutcase that went off in the first place. That guy was a walking train wreck for years. This guy somehow fell through all the cracks at every stage of his twisted development. Want to do something to prevent this? Then come up with better ways to identify and treat mental illness. This would've never happened, not if they banned guns and not if they stopped Muslims from coming here, but if someone would've been paying a little more attention to him when he was probably as young as 11.

Also notice how during the entire run for their nominations, neither one of these candidates have said anything of any substance as to what they'd do if elected to achieve their goals.
Mental illness is just another scapegoat, alongside Muslims and guns. The fact of the matter is mentally ill people are far more often victims than perpetrators of crimes.

The real issue here is homophobia in this country and on this planet, and yet the media (save for LGBT media people like Anderson Cooper) completely ignores and deflects this issue in favor of the aforementioned scapegoats. Far more people share the attitude of the shooter than many are willing to admit.

To dismiss him as a lone crazed gunman is to ignore the reality of hatred LGBT people experience on a daily basis.
Quote from Forbin :Mental illness is just another scapegoat, alongside Muslims and guns. The fact of the matter is mentally ill people are far more often victims than perpetrators of crimes.

The real issue here is homophobia in this country and on this planet, and yet the media (save for LGBT media people like Anderson Cooper) completely ignores and deflects this issue in favor of the aforementioned scapegoats. Far more people share the attitude of the shooter than many are willing to admit.

To dismiss him as a lone crazed gunman is to ignore the reality of hatred LGBT people experience on a daily basis.

I think it might best to wait for more facts to become available rather than speculate about the Orlando terrorist attack.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I think it might best to wait for more facts to become available rather than speculate about the Orlando terrorist attack.

Ignore, deflect... The facts are right in front of you, you just refuse to see them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Significant_acts_of_violence_against_LGBT_people
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_violence_against_LGBT_people_in_the_United_States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people

There were "nearly 200 anti-LGBT bills [proposed] across 34 states in the first ten weeks of 2016."
(source: https://medium.com/@ChadHGriffin/the-path-forward-on-lgbt-equality-407a73a1e755#.shtp418ya)

http://reverbpress.com/news/us/texas-cop-threatens-severely-beat-trans-women-use-wrong-bathroom/

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/04/south-carolina-sheriff-says-he-would-whip-trans-woman-in-restroom/

All of this fuels LGBT hate and gives hateful people the confidence in their own perceived righteousness to commit acts like the Pulse shooter.
Forbin, are you aware that the shooter was gay and had frequented the Pulse regularly as a patron for a number of years ?

Known in the LGBT community.

Brought the guns legally in the past week despite 3 FBI investigations and a medical history of steroid abuse, which should have prevented him owning a gun.
Also Orlando is a no carry Safe Zone so so the gun rules didn't apply there.

There are a large number of facts here that the mainstream media is ignoring or not reporting at all.

2016 US Election
(157 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG