The online racing simulator
Cruise insim my demo server [HELP]
I want my people to the demo server to Cruise . Inside Cruise in the police system, and street by street name , do people have found a cruise speed limits ? Sorry my english is a bit bad ...
You need to buy a license, then you can use layouts.

The Demo is just a "demonstration" of LFS, so you can decide if you want to buy a license.
Quote from Scawen :You need to buy a license, then you can use layouts.

The Demo is just a "demonstration" of LFS, so you can decide if you want to buy a license.

Can you open a private message?
Quote from Scawen :You need to buy a license, then you can use layouts.

Why did this turn into a thread about layout editor. The origional question in no way had layout editor in-mind (To what I can see) You can make a cruise-server 2 ways without. On blackwood you can have at least 2 streets:

The two straights (Start and back) then the chicanes.

I now have a question why a question about insim turned into a question about layout editing. Confused
That's because my email was being spammed by reported posts of demo users asking about how to set up cruise servers. A cruise server isn't much good without a layout. So I just copy and pasted this answer as a reply to some of the reported posts. There are a lot of reported posts and I can't spend a really long time on each one, if I want to get any actual work done.

Cruise insim my demo server [HELP]
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG