The online racing simulator
You are not gonna believe it but... ( autocross objects )
How many people remembers autocross objects, which were slippery and buggy? ( Ramp1 will be the best object to be an example, with barrier long )

Well, I do not want buggy, but... I want slippery slabs ( Big grin )

Yeah, blast from the past vol. 2.

ok, why?

Well, simple. It gives more options to be creative. Also possibility to make even harder layouts for pro-drivers, OR, it can be used anyhow what human mind can create.

Sure, the problem is, it won't be realistical at all, so we would need to call them ice concrete, or slippery concrete, or any.

But, though I usually make these on with little humor, I am not joking though, I am sure people still find useful of this, even if it might be a pain in an apple, to make things backwards.

It just seems it is not always the best choice to replace things. Slippery slabs mmmmm... Not kidding, I would like to use them and would definitely find plenty of useful things about them.

It was nice on an old times to slide down through ramps, though once again, nothing to do about realistic, oh wait... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUAXos-7ldc ( Sorry, it is not suggested to crash vehicles, but slide them without of it, but yes, it can and should be that icy )

Yes, Seems it is easier to make new thread rather than continuing old one, maybe because too specific.

What other environments are suggested?

Tarmac
Grass
Dirt/Gravel
Ice/Slippery
Invisible

EDIT: it is not suggested to replace, but add

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Quote from cargame.nl :It's easier and more efficient to assign level of grip in percentage to some objects I guess. Default 100% grip.

But of course! good idea!

You are not gonna believe it but... ( autocross objects )
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG