The online racing simulator
Open Endurance Cup Two - Skins
Here is the place for you to post your skins.

Quote : All skins for a car must contain the provided, required elements. The number board featuring the team'?s starting number shall be placed on each side of the car and on the hood/bonnet. A wrong skin in the race session will be penalised with a drive-through penalty.

You'll find the numberboards attatched below (OEC2_numberplates.zip), the use of the logo(s) included in the zip-archive is not compulsory. An example, featuring the OEC1 numberplates, how the numberboards can be aligned is also attached (Numberplates_OEC_allaigned.psd).

To tell GT1 from GT2 cars, GT1 cars shall paint the complete underside of their rearwings and both car's mirrors in red (#e41819), GT2 cars shall paint these elements in green (#009635). NGT cars have no further requirements.
Attached files
OEC2_numberplates.zip - 414 KB - 439 views
Numberplates_OEC_allaigned.psd - 11.1 MB - 472 views
Sportscar Driving Evolution is all wrapped up.
Here comes the SDEv GT2 skin!

I have decided for myself, that the green underside of a rear wing isn't visible enough, so I added green wing tips and a big white "GT2" tag, in order to make the guy behind aware of my being slow. Big grin

I updated the skins for our two cars: SDEv blue and SDEv white. (27.02.2016)

Forget it all! We're going to step up to GT1 and here are the updated skins.

One more update: SDEv Blue back to GT2 stickers... Sorry, for not being able to make up my mind early.
Attached images
FZR_SDEv blue OEC2.jpg
FZR_18-SDEv_GT2.jpg
Quote from Tiptoe :I have decided for myself, that the green underside of a rear wing isn't visible enough, so I added green wing tips and a big white "GT2" tag, in order to make the guy behind aware of my being slow. Big grin

Fantastic!
Just a basic skin to meet the requirements!
Attached images
FXR_OEC2.jpg
Quote from k_badam :Just a basic skin to meet the requirements!

It misses the green mirrors.
ok i am on it xD
Could the numberplate on the hood be moved from the template you have given? Or can it be put on the roof?
The template I have given is not compulsory, you can move the numberplate anywhere on the hood/bonnet, but not on the roof.

EDIT: I chaged the "shall" in the opening post to a "can" concerning the numberplate positions according to the OEC1 template.

EDIT2:
Quote from k_badam :ok i am on it xD

Yes that is good now.
-
(cougar8) DELETED by cougar8
-
(PaulSVK) DELETED by PaulSVK
-
(PaulSVK) DELETED by PaulSVK

eXtrem Racing #1
eXtrem Racing #2
Attached images
XFR_eX-R15_OECII01.jpg
XFR_eX-R15_OECII48.jpg
Attached images
FZR_FZRFreaksOEC.jpg
Updated the SDEv skins for both cars up here!

Question: Is the jpg format mandatory or would it make more sense to upload a dds version of the skin?
I personally prefer dds, for performance reasons, but not that I know, what I'm doing. Big grin
No, feel free to upload it in dds.
:)
fxr_adnanx
Attached images
FXR_ADNANX.jpg
Adnan, you need to paint the underside of your wing and your mirrors red.
Next league, my team managing skill will have increased, I hope. Big grin

Updated the skin once more, to fit the step up to GT1.
But DDS files were getting way too big, so I stuck with jpg, trying to undergo my previous file size even by a few bytes. :-) It worked at least for one of them.
NEW SKINS of CSR Teams:

Czecho-Slovak Racing Team1 and Team2 (FZ50 GTR skins)
Czecho-Slovak Racing Team3 (FXO GTR)

btw my older skins I deleting Wink
and the change was necessary cose Roman go out of our team and I removed his name from CSR skins
Attached images
FZR_CSR_y2016_OECT1.jpg
FZR_CSR_y2016_OECT2.jpg
FXR_CSR_y2016_OECT3.jpg
Launch Racing car #72
Attached images
FXR_LR72.jpg
Quote from adnaneren1977 :fxr_adnanx

Quote from k_badam :Adnan, you need to paint the underside of your wing and your mirrors red.

Yes, exactly what k_badam says: The underside of your wing and your mirrors need to be red.
#64 SAVAGE LaurtinSports
Attached images
XRR_SAVAGE_OEC2_64.jpg
New Skins for eXtrem Racing Teams

eXtrem Racing #1 NGT
eXtrem Racing #2 GT2
Attached images
FZR_eX-R_OECII48.jpg
XFR_eX-R_OECII01.jpg
FZR_eX-R15_OECII48.jpg
#76, Mushroom Racing Team
Attached images