The online racing simulator
Original VOB
(11 posts, started )
Original VOB
can i have all the VOB files of the cars for 0.6k ? my backup folder was "accidentaly" deleted

thanks in advance
Ok, that was funny!!
uhh ? what ?
Why do you need VOB for all cars, when the demo version only has 3?
Just download and install the game again?
because i use my brother's account , thanks a lot anyway ,people told me the community here is nice , no one mentioned people being dicks
This "I use my brothers account" argument is getting old. Besides, nice people are useless nowadays.
#9 - asyed
Quote from cargame.nl :This "I use my brothers account" argument is getting old. Besides, nice people are useless nowadays.

The funny thing is, this is my brother's account. And i actually post on it, instead of my demo account, lol
Quote from Chubbyduck :because i use my brother's account , thanks a lot anyway ,people told me the community here is nice , no one mentioned people being dicks

It is a very established community, who happen to be quite protective of it. If you come here with the 'demo license' tag under your name and aren't careful about what you say, ie, give the impression that you have hacked LFS, then yes, the community may appear hostile, but that's not being a dick. A dick is someone who doesn't consider what they say before they say it.

Original VOB
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG