Rockingham lies
(8 posts, closed, started )
Rockingham lies
So, it's pretty clear Rockingham was ready to release at least five years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-ErzXnwFQ4

So, as a loyal community there are some questions we need answered:

1. Why did the LFS team pretend Rockingham had just been finished in 2015?
2. Why was the track not released 5 years ago?
3. Why did the LFS team assume the community would not find out?
4. Why did the LFS team charge £12 for a track they had finished 5 years ago?
5. Do the developers of LFS have no loyalty nor respect for their customers of 8 years?

Scawen?
Rockingham lies at the heart of England.
Thanks for that. You are not bothered by the lies then?
1. Never seen any posts about "look,we just finished Rockingham,now we're releasing right away".
2. They had their reasons,I suppose they wanted to finish tyre physics first,before releasing real world track. Obviously strategy of devs has changed lately.
3. Noone assumed anything - community knew that the track was there. And knew that it's not released due *see #2
4. They can charge whatever they want and for what they want. Don't like it,don't pay it. If they suddenly pull out of archives some track made 2005 and later dumped and now would sell as content after small polishing,would you demand that also for free?
5. Do members of community like you have no respect to devs and their work? It's their sim,they're lifetime work - they can do whatever they want - you bought it and had your fun. And you can still have software you purchased for the rest of the life as it is,but you don't seem to get enough,don't you?
6. Are you really that lonely,forgotten and desperate for attention?
7. Do you even have real life?
8. Ever tried other sims?
9. Ever annoyed their developers?
Quote from Eclipsed :1. Never seen any posts about "look,we just finished Rockingham,now we're releasing right away".
2. They had their reasons,I suppose they wanted to finish tyre physics first,before releasing real world track. Obviously strategy of devs has changed lately.
3. Noone assumed anything - community knew that the track was there. And knew that it's not released due *see #2
4. They can charge whatever they want and for what they want. Don't like it,don't pay it. If they suddenly pull out of archives some track made 2005 and later dumped and now would sell as content after small polishing,would you demand that also for free?
5. Do members of community like you have no respect to devs and their work? It's their sim,they're lifetime work - they can do whatever they want - you bought it and had your fun. And you can still have software you purchased for the rest of the life as it is,but you don't seem to get enough,don't you?
6. Are you really that lonely,forgotten and desperate for attention?
7. Do you even have real life?
8. Ever tried other sims?
9. Ever annoyed their developers?

I find your response quite insulting. I earn six figures in a professional role I would not have if I misled to potential clients. That's six figures.....$x00,000 a year.

It is pretty clear to me that the release of S3 was purposely delayed, and more likely, a complete afterthought to generate some cash. As an LFS player of 8 years I question why they did not release this track to their loyal community when it was finished. Instead they release it at an inflated price 5 years later.

This is cynical money-grabbing culture I despise.

Six figures a year Eclipsed, arrogant mouthy german kid....earn that and then you have permission to insult me little boy.
#7 - bbman
Ah, six figures - I knew there was a reason why you're unable to enter a search query in this very forum... Do tell your servants to try that next time before you explode...

Look what my certainly not six figures found me in 10 seconds flat: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/61582 Magnificent, is it not?
What a stupid thread.

We haven't told any lies.

If you can't understand, then just read the announcements and reasoning.

There isn't some other hidden reason. We are completely open about all this.

Thread closed.
This thread is closed

Rockingham lies
(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG