The online racing simulator

Poll : What is (/are) your favorite (cruise and such) server(s)?

Closed since :
TC CityDriving
LCS Cruise server
RC Reality Cruise
WS Metropolis
CLC City Life Crew
Poor WKD.
Mine goes to CLC
-
(racer autov8) DELETED by racer autov8
For me LCS, 90% of activity is on that server cause of nice and friendly staff.
Surely this poll shouldn't be multiple choice. Smile

EDIT: Voted for TC Smile
WHY U YELLIN'?!

Quote from PeterN :Poor WKD.

I literally cryed as I looked for something that wasn't there...

EDIT: I Voted TC. But if WKD was there...you know
#7 - Abone
i rarely join in cruise servers,so no vote from here, but is so fun see people voting TC XD. in my opinion is the worst server , just because drivers dont have nothing to do for won some money, just driving, driving and driving(easy money).....
Quote from Abone :i rarely join in cruise servers,so no vote from here, but is so fun see people voting TC XD. in my opinion is the worst server , just because drivers dont have nothing to do for won some money, just driving, driving and driving(easy money).....

Considering LFS is solely a driving game, I don't see how any server, including TC, can really change that.

Not sure what you're trying to complain about. xD
where is cargame.s1/2/3 ? Cool
This kid has two weeks LFS, do the math.
[RC] FTW !!!

Real reality gameplay with fair earnings.
Building up your progress and status as you drive, do jobs or having fun!

A day longer not playing on RC is a lesser day in your life.

Greetz,
RC team
TC - Administrators do know how to handle things very well, always making sure the players have the best possible experience. Both servers and forums are well managed. It is great to have a server like TC, they have set a good example on how things should be ran - professionally as well as dedicating themselves to make sure others have a great time.
Quote from cargame.nl :This kid has two weeks LFS, do the math.

I bought a new account. -_-

And since when is cargame a cruise server?
Quote from MousemanLV :TC - Administrators do know how to handle things very well, always making sure the players have the best possible experience. Both servers and forums are well managed. It is great to have a server like TC, they have set a good example on how things should be ran - professionally as well as dedicating themselves to make sure others have a great time.

Yea I agree with that they got there stuff well managed, but I think TC is not that good as a cruise server, but more like a cops and robbers server. Just driving around isnt always that fun since the insim thing will punish you if you speed too much or whatever. Plus sometimes there is just alot of stuff on the road, which sometimes creates a very small/tight driving space. For example overpass.
[RC] is always open to all drivers, old and new!

Has a brilliant insim and a great and always growing community Smile

Come join us!

[RC] is love, [RC] is life.
TC is the best one! Great community!
I do not want to agree with your statement in which you say that speed limit is in some way a bad thing. Speed limit (if you speed too much you will get punished by losing money as you drive along) is there to force people to behave. Keep in mind that the administrators can not be online throughout the whole day (around the clock).

TC is not a cops and robbers server. GTA SA:MP has them though, you should check them to see what cops and robbers are about.
Quote from MousemanLV :TC is not a cops and robbers server.

Correct. TC is a team, CityDriving on the other hand is definitely a Cops 'n Robbers server.

Quote from www.city-driving.co.uk :We have been around since 2006, currently running 2, 40 slot cruise / cops & robbers servers.

Been playing GTA SA:MP since early 2007, cops n robbers are represented in a different way over there. My bad Tongue
I don't even cruise, but I voted TC because cops and robbers Big grin
i just hope LFS will go strong for years to come, my favourite game
Quote from TheNoobisonFire :I literally cryed as I looked for something that wasn't there...

EDIT: I Voted TC. But if WKD was there...you know

Can't say that I ever had a good experience with WKD, considering the one time I joined the server beaver dos'd me. TC definitely takes the cake.
I will void my vote in exchange for a -0.2 on WKD
Quote from Bmxtwins :Can't say that I ever had a good experience with WKD, considering the one time I joined the server beaver dos'd me. TC definitely takes the cake.

Me neither, never had a problem with beav personally but he seemed to have beef with alot of people..
Not only that, the cops are complete garbage as they will "break the law" pulling you over for following the "laws".. Tongue Not only that, the admins are super corrupt having me banned for no reason after placing out barriers in my car while I Was driving. WS is a steaming pile too. In fact I'm gonna go ahead and vote for TC which is by far the most serious server with the most elaborate interface and structure.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE (cruise and such) SERVER!
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG