The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Oh, well, I'll fix this in my next update.
I don't go on my computer until one week, I go to Germany so I can't post Dash updates. Smile
Anyway, I swear that when I back home, I'll do the Dashes Smile
Quote from Kanade :I saw the update this morning, so I decided to try the dashboard editor, I wasn't expecting a great thing like that, thank you!

I wonder if it's possible to make the indicators sound editable & if it's possible to make a second calibration mode more precise (like dashboards in real life) to check if the gauges are correctly configured.

I had a funny issue with tweaks (to have 1.0bar) when I was testing the turbo gauge, I forgot to turn off the rev bouncer and this happen:
Spoiler - click to reveal

Guage link please Frown
Quote from Raphi_59 :Semi-Final version of my Subaru WRX Cluster for XRT.

image quality is a bit low I guess
DANIEL-CRO,

I may have found a bug.
Once I launch LFS, I go to servers (picture 1).
In the search box, I type a few letters and that works fine.

But, when typing more letters: I get this.. (stopped working message).
Oh yeah, it crashes right after I use the "backspace" key.
Thank you, Ive reproduced it and will fix as soon as I can. Unfortunately Im very busy next few days and that is the reason why I cannot support latest test patches.
lfs
Quote from Flame CZE :Obvious question, have you downloaded and extracted the textures to the right folder?

How do i download Lazy?
Although it's hard to believe you actually didn't noticed the very first post....

What about looking here?

Ya right
New update supporting new patches and with included some stuff we recently talked. Smile

Changes:
Quote :
Entry screen - incompatible servers have orange Join button
Immediate message if admin password is wrong
Radar - optionable names over cars, adjustable size
Entry screen-buddies - when delete buddie there is undo option for 5s, buddie suggestions
Dashboard - new Distance, Total Distance, Range Distance units; if enabled remove "km/mi" from basic text
Dashboard - Distance logged for remote cars
Dashboard - Clock - added seconds dial
Dashboard - Engine temperature gradually increases based on car usage
New invalid lap reason - bounds
Allowed cars are read using InSim
Delete range of buttons using new addition in BFN
Entering too long string in servers search box caused crash
Support for 0.6K12, 0.6K13

Pictures in the first post were quite old and ugly (from inital release), so today I updated them. Big grin

One more:
Nice beautiful 64 update! It's like a nerd milestone in bit code, am I right? Big grin

Radar names are now crystal clear when I put them to 0.75 and small enough so they don't obstruct stuff Smile Bravisimo!
Hey daniel, today i updated Lazy, but radar just started going crazy. Made this short video to show you better what i mean, sorry for the low quality, bug starts to appear at around 12 sec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIf5KVkvv0o
Quote from Nilex :Nice beautiful 64 update! It's like a nerd milestone in bit code, am I right? Big grin

Radar names are now crystal clear when I put them to 0.75 and small enough so they don't obstruct stuff Smile Bravisimo!

2^6
Changes are always good. This new packet stuff isn't really a thing that Lazy wasn't capable long time ago. Wink

Quote from Artenese91 :Hey daniel, today i updated Lazy, but radar just started going crazy. Made this short video to show you better what i mean, sorry for the low quality, bug starts to appear at around 12 sec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIf5KVkvv0o

I don't have such a problems. Uhmm
May a ask which LFS version are you using?
That white loading circle could mean that UDP packets are delayed... Looking at radar code I found that when turn off flags/names, they arent disabled but in fact just stop being updated. That is fixed now. But nothing really related to your issue. Shrug Although I'm highly interested to fix it.

Quote from Ripley :Hi Daniele, did you see this?https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1902975#post1902975

Maybe an idea to add?

I guess like a switch to make split predict use current race data is possible. But as of now split predict shows starts when you cross first split, in case it compared lap to a best lap in race there wouldn't be really anything to show until 1st split on 2nd lap that make sense.
Buddy suggestion is uber awesome thing, well done Daniel <3
Quote from vitaly_m :Buddy suggestion is uber awesome thing, well done Daniel <3

Thanks Wink
At the moment it is showing three players that aren't on your buddie list and you have spent most time online with. In future I plan to randomize it a bit, so players change on every load...
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Thanks Wink
At the moment it is showing three players that aren't on your buddie list and you have spent most time online with. In future I plan to randomize it a bit, so players change on every load...

Another thing you might consider is to make it possible to ignore (delete from list) some of them Cool
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
I don't have such a problems. Uhmm
May a ask which LFS version are you using?
That white loading circle could mean that UDP packets are delayed... Looking at radar code I found that when turn off flags/names, they arent disabled but in fact just stop being updated. That is fixed now. But nothing really related to your issue. Shrug Although I'm highly interested to fix it.

Using 0.6K, i have that bug both online and offline ( video was recorded while being disconnected from internet )
Hey Daniel,

I have a feature request for you, an option to disable car radar and position list when playing alone (single and multiplayer).

Thanks Big grin
Thank you!
I just found LFSlazy. It has brought me back to LFS. THANK YOU!

Is it possible to export race results with Lazy? This is a feature I have waited years for LFS to implement. A simple txt file with the race results is all that is needed. Can that be done with this (or any other LFS tool)?
Quote from Heffel :I just found LFSlazy. It has brought me back to LFS. THANK YOU!

Is it possible to export race results with Lazy? This is a feature I have waited years for LFS to implement. A simple txt file with the race results is all that is needed. Can that be done with this (or any other LFS tool)?

While you wait for answer check here in the meantime:
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/58477-The-unofficial-addons-repository
I remember using LFSStat years ago so I don' know if it is updated or compatible with newest LFS version. Anyway, it was capable of exporting ton of stuff from race or replays into a .html file. Maybe you could omit unneeded stuff to display only race finish order, can't recall exactly.
Good luck finding what you are looking for.
Quote from Nilex :While you wait for answer check here in the meantime:
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/58477-The-unofficial-addons-repository
I remember using LFSStat years ago so I don' know if it is updated or compatible with newest LFS version. Anyway, it was capable of exporting ton of stuff from race or replays into a .html file. Maybe you could omit unneeded stuff to display only race finish order, can't recall exactly.
Good luck finding what you are looking for.

It is, I use it every week, it supports 40 drivers races, Rockingham, etc.
Quote from Artenese91 :Using 0.6K, i have that bug both online and offline ( video was recorder while being disconnected from internet )

Sent you a PM.

Quote from nacim :Hey Daniel,

I have a feature request for you, an option to disable car radar and position list when playing alone (single and multiplayer).

Thanks Big grin

I know that there is really no purpose while in race alone. In one of my recent test versions I did disable radar when there is only one player, but someone complained that radar doesn't "work". Big grin On the other side this could be an option, but other side complain that there is too much settings. This is kinda like Google Camera, some complain that this app lack an option to save to SD card and others ... Big grin

Quote from Heffel :I just found LFSlazy. It has brought me back to LFS. THANK YOU!

Glad that you like LFSLazy. Smile
Your post is very motivating for me, even though I spent all day in the bed.
At the moment I don't process race results in any way (only TV mode). Try LFSStat as Nilex and Whiskey suggested and see if it suits your needs. Thumbs up
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :I know that there is really no purpose while in race alone. In one of my recent test versions I did disable radar when there is only one player, but someone complained that radar doesn't "work". Big grin On the other side this could be an option, but other side complain that there is too much settings. This is kinda like Google Camera, some complain that this app lack an option to save to SD card and others ... Big grin

The other don't have any lol Big grin
Please add this as an option, it's really frustrating to have space wasted with useless informations while playing alone. Nod

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG