The online racing simulator
Quote from GopherKiller :I've said hi, but I continue to not be able to beat a 1:18:700 (in a f1 type, blackwood). In time I guess Wink

Spend some time riding along in other drivers' cars to see where they brake, when they begin their turn-in and where they're starting to accelerate out of corners. Watching what others do is the best way to learn. Also, ask if you can try their setups, but don't expect them to magically make you faster - the fastest setups are actually incredibly difficult to handle. Good luck Thumbs up
Hi there! Im new guyz and wanna be good drifter Big grin
Hello guys. I'm not new to sim racing but I'm new here. :)
Hi people Big grin I'm Chris and I am new to the LFS. I cannot buy license right now, but when I will earn some money I will buy S3 immidiately. I'm really into rallycross and high - speed driving (drag), I am also new in drifting. I hope to have great time with you, guys Smile
Quote from GopherKiller :I've said hi, but I continue to not be able to beat a 1:18:700 (in a f1 type, blackwood). In time I guess Wink

keep trying and you will succeed, before you become much faster you will hit a point where it seems like you cannot progress and will be very frustrating for you but don't give up. ive done over 48000 laps with fbm on blackwood and over time have seen many people in the same situation as yourself and seen that persistence and staying focused and the right setup will go a long way

If you need any help with car setups let me know and I will be happy to send you some

Hi to all other newcomers also Smile
-
(kamogawa kamo) DELETED by kamogawa kamo
Getting faster takes time. Hotlap analyzer might help, and watching others race will help too, but only so much. You have to just try new things and see what works too.
Hy guys/girls,

I have been playing simulators since 2006. I tried a lot of sims, but those weren't the most realistic. After I saw a lot of video about LFS and I played with the demo. I am not proud that, but I also tried the cracked version of S1 anno. So sorry about it, I was a kid and I couldn't afford to buy a game Big grin. Therefore I am here now. I love this game. The S3 is gonne be better and better. Smile

Meet online Smile
Sup Smile
My name is Nedzad.

I was playing this game 5-7 years ago (demo). I've bought s1 licence to experience other cars now and I'm looking forward to meet you all on race track.
This is the best racing simulator.
Hi good luck with s1 i personally feels it sucks when track changes too s2 or s3 and i wonder if there is much s1 racing or practise.
Hello.

My name is Emzijs.Been a LFS driver for a long time in "other" clients,but for now,will drive on Licensed servers.Cheers and see you on track!
I got my S1 yesterday (or was it the day before...) not to matter, I have it now. Be online soon at some point Wink
Hi all,
Digital_HR in game, already had great fun and a lot of good drivers on AMG and MRC servers.
Cheers from Croatia
Hi to all! Thanks for the opportunity to play with LFS and to write in the forum!
Davide

Attached images
Clip_3.jpg
Hi all,
greetings from Stuttgart/Germany. I reactivated LFS, because of the release of the HTC Vive.
Is anybody playing LFS with the Vive?

Is there any high res pack for all the tracks and the cars?

Thanks in advance for your answers! Smile

Edit
Wow, i already signed in 2003 and this was my first post. But better than Daivide86. Looking
Quote from Orgi23 :Is anybody playing LFS with the Vive?

Hi
Personally I do not, but in "General LFS Discussion" are always many posts about Vive/Rift and other VR.
Quote from Digital_HR :Hi all,
Digital_HR in game, already had great fun and a lot of good drivers on AMG and MRC servers.
Cheers from Croatia

cheers from Osijek, Croatia.. Wink
Thanks to Gutholz.
Hello. I`m new
:wave:hello, I'm opinion. Someone speaks Spanish? Thank you
Yasashii says hi!
Hi!

I've been aware of LFS for years but only now decided to buy it because I wasn't so much into simulators. My favorite game before now has been Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (for the physics). I have come to realize that even if that is so, there's something to enjoy about LFS for everyone. I'm not a competitive guy and I'm more into the "get together and have some fun" kind of thing, which is exactly what I can get on Cruise servers.

There's a couple of praising words I have got to say to the developers:

- The game averages about 200-300 fps during normal gameplay even on my POS computer, which is nothing less than a glorious level of optimization. Look and learn, EA!

- The graphics look very good. There are no silly filters. The visibility is fantastic. This is also one of the few games that actually support aspect ratios other than 16:9 and 4:3, which means I can enjoy using the entirety of my 5:4 screen without stretching the image. Huge thank you for that.

- LFS also supports my Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia VG steering wheel, which is also great because A LOT of other stuff does not. Test Drive Unlimited being a notable example.

- The physics are the closest I've come to the actual feeling of driving on the PC.

- Damage model. Yeah!

So, in essence, what I could tell a potential buyer of LFS reading this: Yes, it's worth every penny.

Thank you very much for making such a wonderful piece of software. If everyone put in so much effort into their coding, the world would be a much better and more efficient place.
Hey there, never posted here, i'm 20, from Morocco ( i guess im the only one from here haha), just got hold of the S2 after years, using Mouse/Keyboard, Live For Speed is seriously the best simulator out there when it comes to racing physics

Cheers Big grin
Hi, just got LFS because it's the only car game/sim supporting the Vive, so thanks a lot to the dev team!
I hope I'll improve my drifting skill without vomit Wink
One more Vive here :-)

GTR, then rFactor HistoriX, finally IRacing.
But my Vive arrives now, the Rift maybe in July...with luck(y).

The good thing:
Now i have enough time to check, if the LfS Physics are really that good.

So... which one to buy? S2?

Greetings from germany... and sorry for my bad english Smile

Edit: Okay... S2. Done.
I hope the sounds are better then i remember them...loooong time ago.
Hello everyone. Serbian player here. Great game but unfortunately i find it only few days ago and i didn't even looking for it. Cheers.

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG