The online racing simulator
Quote from mrodgers :I said it in another thread, American V8's. More specifically just a Mustang/Camaro V8 hybrid that can compete in the GTR class. 400 some odd horsepower, torque can be their advantage, rpm redline can be their disadvantage (though not sure anymore what v8's rev too, unlike the muscle car era).

I'll second the AC Cobra. This car is a must in any racing sim!!! It is almost everyone's dream car.

This has been said before, late 60's early 70's era American Muscle cars. Mustangs, Camaro's, Baracudas, Trans Ams, Chargers, etc.

I totally agree with this request. There are no American cars and a GT muscle would be cool and what about a Plymouth Baracuda?
I'll go for FXO/RB4/XRT limo versions with 2liter NA engines ~200hp or ~280 (BTCC) or 2,5 v6/b6/r6 ~250hp comparable to TBO.
That is all I want if we argue about cars.
Easy to rebuild, no need to put much work on them.
Wanting VW Scirocco

Quote from Guilherme G. :Wanting VW Scirocco

The I have to dissapoint you - VWS will not be in S3,it will be in S1,when new tyre physics are ready. And they're still not.
there is no brap brap with a v8 :D is vrum vrum
A 00's 2WD saloon (either FWD or RWD) would be great Tongue. Not picky about engines, though it'd be cool to see diesel power and realistic auto 'boxes in-game.

Failing that, it'd be nice to see body and engine variants on existing in-game cars.
Quote from Machacador1996 :One thing, i'm new and i don't find were to place it so here it is: why not introduce Nurburgring Nordscheifle or SPA-Francochamp?

Because that would require licensing from the tracks, which can get pretty pricey, I'd imagine. Not to mention it'd most likely take ages to perfect. Considering we've been waiting long enough for S3, and getting a single track and nothing else for it (for now), it simply wouldn't make sense from a business point of view.
I'd love to see an old 70's style racing car from the old British saloon car championship or even an old 70's Nascar. That'd be cool. Or just have a stripped out race car. That's equally be as cool!
a car whit handling like a AE86
Every new car would be great Smile
There was a time back when my father was racing in Formula Vee, all you needed to comply with the regulations was the engine and running gear to a certain spec. Bodywork was left up to the owner of the car, and as time went on, and ideas around aerodynamics developed (and pieces needed replacing because oops), each car developed its own distinct look.

What I'm proposing isn't so much a new car, but varying bodywork for a few of the existing cars. Small variations that would still fit within the existing collision boxes and that have no real effect on performance, but would add a nice visual variation to the grid when used in different combinations.

Done subtly, they wouldn't interfere with most existing skins, or add any extra pieces that need accounting for - with the exception of air-foils maybe.

The image attached is from the 2015 NZ Honda cup season - this is a great little entry-level series, with lots of variation in models and years. There's at least one civic from every 3-door model they've produced in that field somewhere... Smile
Attached images
1448413381.jpg
XFO (or something)
-XFG chassis
-1.6 or 1.8L engine with ~170hp
-Semi slicks
-Adjustable rebound
-Limited slip diff
Essentially an N/A XF to compete in the TBO class

XF Coupe Option
An option similar to the open roof option on the UF1 which would allow for a coupe back on the XFG, XFO and XFR.
- Heavier
+ Generates less aero drag
Has a longer wheelbase
Applicable to all variations of XF

XRD or XR6
- XRT chassis
- 2.5-3.0L Turbocharged I6
- Over 300 horsepowers
- A competator to the FZ5
- Another popular car for drifters
Quote from pärtan :XFO (or something)
-XFG chassis
-1.6 or 1.8L engine with ~170hp
-Semi slicks
-Adjustable rebound
-Limited slip diff
Essentially an N/A XF to compete in the TBO class

XF Coupe Option
An option similar to the open roof option on the UF1 which would allow for a coupe back on the XFG, XFO and XFR.
- Heavier
+ Generates less aero drag
Has a longer wheelbase
Applicable to all variations of XF

XRD or XR6
- XRT chassis
- 2.5-3.0L Turbocharged I6
- Over 300 horsepowers
- A competator to the FZ5
- Another popular car for drifters

The second and the third are a good idea, even the XR6, with a RB26 to simulate a R32 Smile
But I don't see the utility of a more powerful XFG, we have the XFR atm

I think that it can be good to do a XRGti, a SR20DET in it, 170 or 180 hp, a sort of pre-XRT to learn to control a much powerful XR Smile
(like that, all the skins of R32-240SX will have an utility Big grin )
Quote from Raphi_59 :The second and the third are a good idea, even the XR6, with a RB26 to simulate a R32 Smile
But I don't see the utility of a more powerful XFG, we have the XFR atm

I think that it can be good to do a XRGti, a SR20DET in it, 170 or 180 hp, a sort of pre-XRT to learn to control a much powerful XR Smile
(like that, all the skins of R32-240SX will have an utility Big grin )

XFR is out of the TBO league. This car I have in mind would essentially be the XRT of the XF series.
just a good drift car with a lot of horsepower
3 wheeler (YES IT'D MAKE FOR THE BEST RACES)

And a suv.
Ute racing (utility vehicle, aka pickup trucks) has a bit of a following in Australisia. Very light in the rear which makes them kinda fun to watch Big grin

Some safetty car , or the option for add the light bar for the cars that we have now
i would love to see a safety car!Would make racing more interesting in my opinion.
Safety car idea very nice!
I wanna see a Subaru WRX STi. Maybe... a pickup truck or a minivan?
Scirocco R!!!
caravans!

Supercars and supercoupes like bmw m6 starting from v8 and I6.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG