The online racing simulator
A request for an autocross layout
(9 posts, started )
Since my other post wasn't clear, thanks guy who commented that <3

Hello my friend today said for the RDC a custom layout is better (Or if anybody can link me to any layout which close to matches the following)

Track type: Drift
Length: 2.km - 5km
Mix of turns: Varied
Skill level: Mixed
Track style: 2 lanes w/ divider in the middle
Colors: any
Pref track: Autocross.

Now people will say "Oh your demo licensed" I am posting on BEHALF of the RDC (As this is the moderator account)
Now, more people will say: "Build it yourself?" I have autism and ADHD, which makes it hard for me to put time into anything.

Thank you... Feel free to put credit into the layout, I will be sure to do it on the wix at http://lyenthewusky.wix.com/main

Thanks once again.
-Fluffy
I'm not a drifter, so I'm not really best person for doing these types of tracks, but I've made very small track that you can use as an example, as in, 'nothing like I'm looking for', 'that corner is ok, rest no good', etc.

After trying my own layout, would think that any kind of side-by-side layout needs a cross over at some point, so that both drivers get to drive same radiused turns. Especially on my layout.
Attached images
AU1 2 Lane Drift_small.png
Attached files
AU1_2 lane drift_small.lyt - 6.7 KB - 354 views
Quote from sinanju :I'm not a drifter, so I'm not really best person for doing these types of tracks, but I've made very small track that you can use as an example, as in, 'nothing like I'm looking for', 'that corner is ok, rest no good', etc.

After trying my own layout, would think that any kind of side-by-side layout needs a cross over at some point, so that both drivers get to drive same radiused turns. Especially on my layout.

For a drift layout I like it, loads of turns you can take at speed, the decorations are quite nice too, as a track I like it alot.
Converted this layout into even longer (2.85 Km / 1.77 mile) track - see HERE.

Includes crossover section so no favouritism or advantage depending on starting on inside or outside lane.
Oh my, that looks so fun to drift on, I'm gonna give it a try and say what I think. Thanks again for showing interest in the topic!

After a few laps (Inside and outside) I like it (Again) Great variation, I can flick the back out almost 90 degrees.. 9/10 :3
(i just noticed the plane)
SO3X Mammoth Dryft
Started making a layout, but got bored with it (I have no drift skills - kept crashing), so stopped once I'd done the perimeter. The yellow chalk lines are where I was going to put alternate routes.

Name of layout refers to shape and length. Layout made up of 33 X 21 (16x16m) slabs, so approx 500m x 330m at widest points.

For scale, that's an RB4 in image, bottom right, between red triangles.

The start position is on the straight where car is (because that's where I started making layout from), but might be better placing start on large curve at top of image - longer run to 1st turn to build some speed up - you could make 2 layouts - one clockwise, other anti-.

All turns have different radii.

Was going to make the 'ear' section larger, but that would have made the 3 straights overly long.
Attached images
SO3X Mammoth Dryft.png
Attached files
SO3X_Mammoth Dryft.lyt - 9.7 KB - 294 views
Ah, well from the look of it good idea, my immediate question is, why drift a rb4?
-
(GAVD999) DELETED by GAVD999
Because with any other car I use, it's not a drift; its a skid, swiftly followed by a crash.

RB4 is the car I mainly use when test driving all my layouts as I make them, as its long, wide and tall enough to make sure I can get round corners and under bridges.

I struggled getting round some of the turns in the RB4, so gave up developing layout further as too much work to recontour the hard turns.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG