The online racing simulator
Quote from sermilan :Well, it's obvious that the random draw was fake! Deko just pulled 2 papers and put them down where we couldn't see them. Down there he already had the winners' papers ready to show to us. I'm sure those two guys paid a good amount of money to Deko to get the free vouchers........

Now... joke aside, it was a great event with large number of people showing their interest. We could've easily had two fairly populated servers with both S2 and S3 drivers who wanted to race. Can't remember the last time any LFS event draw that much of attention.

Congrats to all who won the vouchers during the race and congrats to the two lucky ones too (you bus**rds!)
Thank you NDR for organizing such an event, hopefully there will be another one Smile

I can assure you that the only objects within 12 inches of where I set the papers down was my keyboard, 495,000 flecks of dust, and one divot in my desk from when I slammed my mouse on the desk a few years ago when something wasn't working after 12 straight hours of coding Tongue
Grats Pietter Na-na
Quote from Miki D :I hope there will be one more race, GT2 Big grin

Yes please. FO8 just has too much torque for me. Was a handful... altough its a shame I got timed out.
I really enjoyed this event.
It was well organised, had great participation and it might even been the first race with a safetycar for me which definitely doubled the fun.
Thanks for the voucher and thanks to all people envolved especially the organisers. It's a shame that such events aren't/ cannot be held more often anymore due to lack of interest...

LFSCART Series 2016: Round 0a S3 Voucher Event - Race Discussion
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG