The online racing simulator
Epic. It's so good to see Rockingham at last.

Getting real nostalgia driving around the track, even the skid pad with bump-plate is there. Even parked up where I camped for a week at the circuit the last time I was there (on the grass between the scrutineering garage and the medical centre.)
Insanity.

Have a very pleasant holidays, Scawen, Victor and Eric. Smile

Vain
Quote from baartlomiej :LFSW doesn't seem to save your best lap times on RO11, can anyone confirm that?

Fixed.
Thanks for the report.
So ehh I know that demo doesnt have revers..

But why doesn't have Rockingham have this?
Hi guys
I have a bug in SAGEPAY, whit MasterCard. It doesn't accept the card number but I check many times it's all ok, and I placed the same information 3 times and SAGEPAY accepted but lfs.net rejected because of the alleged errors in SAGEPAY site. What can I do now to upgrade to S3?
Quote from cargame.nl :So ehh I know that demo doesnt have revers..

But why doesn't have Rockingham have this?

Probably licencing.

I know in the GT series, no real life tracks had reverse configs.
I was excited to see the Rockingham update waiting to be download, only to have it turn to disappointment to see that I have to upgrade to S3, and paying £12 for ONE track is, I'm sorry, a little bit of a cheek.

Before I get attacked by "Keyboard Warriors"... I know I don't have to buy it, and I won't whilst other S3 content is NOT guaranteed.

I'm sorry, but I think this track should of been given away to all S2 licence holders for FREE, and when there's substantial new content, then release it as S3 and Upgrade.

As already quoted by others, I personally think this is all too little, too late. LFS's day has sailed. Sorry to be so negative.
Quote from Kid222 :That doesn't even make sense...

Just another day in Rockingham T1.

Looks funny how I (the orange car on the left) just casually drive next to the mayhem Big grin
So this is Christmas... Smile

Thank you Scavier!
Well, speaking for myself, I've rarely been happier to part with 12 quid! Wink
Christmas came a few days early Thumbs up
I get this message when trying to purchase S3 with my VISA card -->The Card Type selected does not match card number..

Huh I never ever got this message anywhere.

I select VISA and put in my credentials like I would any other website when paying for something.

Does someone know what this problem is?
Quote from sjmatthews :
Before I get attacked by "Keyboard Warriors"

Dude, you ARE the keyboard warrior!

Will buy this tomorrow because LFS has always been worth it. I've spent more money on green tea last week ffs.
Content wise it's just one track with many layouts. But it's LFS, the best fun I've had in any racing game so it's totally worth it.
Thank you Scawen, Eric & Victor. I wish you happy holidays and hope to see more S3 contents for 2016 and onward!
Very well presented track. After racing the circuit and officiating events there in real life, I have to say a very big well done to the developers. The visual makers are spot on, the bumps are perfect and the curbs are as suspension breaking as in real life(unfortunately I have first had experience at that part. Woops!) Awesome to see a real life track in LFS. Cracking job guys! Merry Christmas!
Quote from sjmatthews :I was .. so negative.

Yeah, you are looking to it from the wrong angle. But it's OK. Enjoy S2!
Glad we have cruise servers to keep LFS up while devs wait 7 years to release a track.

Props I guess for getting something new out. A bit sketchy to charge $18 for one track (is this iRacing?). Anyways, Ive already spent the money, just hope this isnt a final cash out plan before the Devs jump ship.
Quote from klbbadd2002 :is this iRacing?

No,otherwise you would also have to pay subscription to use already purchased content... Cool
from the pictures the track looks very well done indeed Smile

great to see LFS enter S3, ive been here for a long time and i am happy to see some progress, will i buy it.. no.. not when there is no content guaranteed.

@scawen, what kind of content are you looking at putting into LFS for S3? what kind of cars and or other tracks?
Quote from R3DMAN :@scawen, what kind of content are you looking at putting into LFS for S3? what kind of cars and or other tracks?

We just won't say, because we always end up in trouble.

But we are working on it! Smile
It's good to see progress! Here's to much much more in 2016!
Quote from Scawen :We just won't say, because we always end up in trouble.

But we are working on it! Smile

Nice job.

Just one question, why there is no reversed config on RO? I know we can create it with layout, but... Shrug
Nice!!!!!
Joined the club. The track is impressive on quality. It must've been a lot of work, great job, especially Eric! Thanks guys, it's a great surprise just before Christmas!
I hope you all have a peaceful and happy christmas!
That oval chicane... It makes Eric's chicanes look totally safeLooking

Apart from that I am really hyped to drive on a new mapSmile

S2 remains by far the best £24 I've ever spent. I don't mind paying an extra £12 eight years later, even if it turned out to be for just one track in the end. But that's just meSmile

So thank you Scavier and Merry Christmas!
Loving it Smile

Christmas come early Smile

Thankyou Scawen, Eric and Victor

Merry Xmas Smile
This thread is closed

New Version 0.6K - Rockingham
(558 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG