The online racing simulator
How long does it take Eric to do a car or a track?,I've been following LFS from the beginning and it's just dissapointing the lack of content this game has for being over a decade old. Really what has Eric been doing all these years?.
Nice update! Had some fun online already Smile

Ha, thanks.
Merry Christmas Scawen.
Nice! Big grin
Quote from Eclipsed :Question - how to load RO10 and RO11 per command (or in host settings)? It just loads RO1 if I type /track=RO10

Bug! Wink

Noted, thank you.
Scawen thanks for the update but where is the VWS? In the video we should get it for free but i cannot find it. Is it still in development?
Awesome! In 2007 i left extra 15 pounds to upgrage to S3, finally can exchange for license. Hope we see more and more content soon!
Scawen,

Yay, an update Big grin

I've tried with two different accounts without success to buy an S3 upgrade using debit or credit card. I'm getting the error as show in the screen shot.
Attached images
cant buy.jpg
Quote from joordy599 :Scawen thanks for the update but where is the VWS? In the video we should get it for free but i cannot find it. Is it still in development?

The VWS will be S1 content as originally stated.

It depends on the new tyre physics being completed. As soon as the new tyre physics is ready, the VWS can be released.

For me the tyre physics is now a very high priority.
Wonderful day.

S3 license purchased by credit card without any problems.

I greet all the players and creators of the game
Quote from mrbogeyman :Scawen,

Yay, an update Big grin

I've tried with two different accounts without success to buy an S3 upgrade using debit or credit card. I'm getting the error as show in the screen shot.

Please try again. Think it's probably fixed now (i got the notice Smile )
Quote from Victor :Electron used to only work for UK customers. At our payment gateway at least. I'm not sure that's changed - starting to look like it has not.
In that case I'm afraid you cannot use the credit card option and will have to use paypal or another method. You may be able to use the direct payment option if you do not have an acount there.

Frown omg when it does not work (VISA ELECTRON) i was tried Skrill and it also does not work Uh-hu Another account ( paypal) I do not intend to establish. any other option where I will not pay fees for payment ?
Quote from Victor :Please try again. Think it's probably fixed now (i got the notice Smile )

Done, fixed and purchased.

Thank you Victor, Eric and Scawen. Have a merry christmas and a happy new year.
Quote from Slovakia ring :Frown omg when it does not work (VISA ELECTRON) i was tried Skrill and it also does not work Uh-hu Another account ( paypal) I do not intend to establish. any other option where I will not pay fees for payment ?

It would be beneficial to create a Paypal account as nearly all internet retailers accept Paypal, and buyers do not pay fees on transactions.
Quote from Victor :Please try again. Think it's probably fixed now (i got the notice Smile )

Thanks, I've got mine upgraded successfully now too, thanks. Smile Good work on the update thanks! Big grin
Good job LFS developers!! and merry christmas! Next year more content and this game will the most popular racing simulator in the world Smile
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It would be beneficial to create a Paypal account as nearly all internet retailers accept Paypal, and buyers do not pay fees on transactions.

with payment VISA ELECTON i have first problem here. Damned Skrill download money for registracion and but other payments are unsuccessful (fckk)
I couldn't pay with visa electron option, but visa debit worked for electron card,
Great work, devs! Had a decent crowd in the NDR.TBO Challenge server earlier, attached is a pic, find more on our facebook page!

Also, don't want to buy an S3 licence quite yet, or can't afford one yet? NDR will host an S3 voucher event, provisionally scheduled for January 2nd, 2016. Follow the annoucement thread for more information when available over the next few days!
Attached images
NewRO_1.png
Quote from henee96 :I couldn't pay with visa electron option, but visa debit worked for electron card,

big Thanks!Smile and this one Skrill Taped Shut
Why did the update replace my barrier dds files? I was using my own custom ones to replace the red and whites, now they are back to red and white.
Nice Smile Didn't epxected it, but well here it is Smile

Happy X-MAS! Smile
Why do I have to pay for a new path, it is not even s3, devs promise with always s3 will be free for users s2Big Eye
Quote from MF255 :Why do I have to pay for a new path, it is not even s3, devs promise with always s3 will be free for users s2Big Eye

That doesn't even make sense...

Just another day in Rockingham T1.
Attached images
lfs_00000196.png
LFSW doesn't seem to save your best lap times on RO11, can anyone confirm that?
This thread is closed

New Version 0.6K - Rockingham
(558 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG