The online racing simulator
Typical that I'm on holiday again when a new content release becomes available...
It works for me now! Ty for fix it!
Quote from Scawen :I seem to have fixed the S2 unlocking bug, on the master server.

I've reset all unlocks to 3 again. Please try to unlock if you have an S2 license, and let me know!

Big grin Bug fixed! Thanks
Actualice el juego y no me desbloqueaba mi licencia me saltaba (Paquete inesperado) y de repente me dice que (has gastado todos los desbloqueos de la semana) no entiendo nada, me a pasado despues de actualizar el juego , pido que me restablezcan los desbloqueos de licencia
Works for me, thank you Scawen.
I have Setup a 24 player TBO server for those interested, no InSim, just pure LFS. Starting with ISSC Layout of RO.

join Here lfs://join=TBO%20Racing%20UK

To the devs, will the individual car rank list be updated to reflect the release of this? That is my favourite offline experience with LFS, nothing better then battling for rank with your mates Wink
Cheers for the update guys! Hopefully some more content comes in the future, bringing back some activity. Smile
So the day has finally come. Smile
Scawen, isn't it a little bit rude to take 12 pounds for just one track, seven years after announcement?
I will soon upgrade, thanks a lot!
Good work, hope to see more content in the near future.

Quote from Jaro911 :Scawen, isn't it a little bit rude to take 12 pounds for just one track, seven years after announcement?

No one's forced to buy it, so I personally don't find it rude. Smile
Quote from TV[cz] :Paying using a combination of LFS credits and Paypal doesn't work as expected. Issue reported via contact us form.

That has been fixed now.
Seems like ppl can't upgrade with a voucher;

Quote :Thank you
You have entered a correct voucher code.

Your account status was already at its maximum of S2 licensed.
As such the value of your voucher code has been credited to your LFS account.

#64 - avih
Quote from Scawen :I seem to have fixed the S2 unlocking bug, on the master server.

I've reset all unlocks to 3 again. Please try to unlock if you have an S2 license, and let me know!

Thanks. It worked, but I'm seeing much less servers that I usually see.

For non-private and non-empty, I see 6 (expectedly grayed out) S3 servers, and 8 other servers (both demo and S2).

And another question, should it be possible to hide servers which I'm not allowed to enter? (S3 servers with S2 license) if yes, how?
Quote from TEAMisraSPA :Actualice el juego y no me desbloqueaba mi licencia me saltaba (Paquete inesperado) y de repente me dice que (has gastado todos los desbloqueos de la semana) no entiendo nada, me a pasado despues de actualizar el juego , pido que me restablezcan los desbloqueos de licencia

Sorry about that.

The bug is now fixed (on the master server) and you have 3 unlocks available.

Please try again.
Quote from Jaro911 :Scawen, isn't it a little bit rude to take 12 pounds for just one track, seven years after announcement?

This is just 1 part of S3, the further parts with more content will come sometime later (maybe even in 2016).
Finally it is early 2009! I'm so happy S3 is released! Ok the VW is still missing. I assume they want to get the exaust fume manipulation simulated right and just like the tire model this will take some time.

I happily paid the 12 British Pound to get from the S2 to the S3 license in hope that when enough People pay now it'll motivate the developers. And if not, no other sim entertained me that long like LFS. 11 years I'm playing it now. So thank you so much, happy holidays and please keep on working on LFS in 2016.
Quote from rosewood2 :This is just 1 part of S3, the further parts with more content will come sometime later (maybe even in 2016).

With knowledge of recent speed of progress I bet it's gonna be 2026 ^^
Quote from Jaro911 :With knowledge of recent speed of progress I bet it's gonna be 2026 ^^

Don't be so pessimistic! Maybe it will happen! :$
Was unable to complete the purchase using the card method. I tried with a VISA Electron by selecting the Electron option, but got a "number doesn't match type of card" error. The same thing happened when I selected the standard VISA option. The card is enabled for online purchases and I've used it for that many times.

Worked with Paypal which is linked to the same card.

I understand what you are saying, but the alternative is to wait and not release it until something else is ready. We think most people would rather have the option.

From now on, we can work on S3 content and release it immediately.

We do intend to add more to the S3 license, though we cannot guarantee it. If anyone prefers to wait for our content updates before they buy a license upgrade, that is a reasonable decision.
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam : found it
cool, downloading, i have do save a little more cash to play in rockingham S3 finally
Amazing! Will be purchasing this sometime next week. Keep up the good work.
Great work devs! Thumbs up
This thread is closed

New Version 0.6K - Rockingham
(558 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG