The online racing simulator
[How do u install] Layouts [solved]
How do u install layouts?
You place a *.lyt file in your LFS/data/layout folder. Then when in the game, if you've loaded up the right track that the layout is made for, you press SHIFT + U, and click load layout (press space to show/hide editor menus).

So if you downloaded BL3_layoutnamehere.lyt, that would be a layout file for Blackwood Carpark (BL3).

This can be done in Singleplayer and in Multiplayer if YOU are the host. If you are connected to a dedicated server, you cannot use the editor on your own computer, you need to load up the layout in the pre-race screen.

Here is more about the Autocross Editor in the LFS Manual --- http://www.lfsmanual.net/wiki/ ... Editor_Instruction_Manual
thanks
I am trying to open a layout but i don't get the option to after I press SHIFT+U. The manual says:
Quote :
The autocross editor is accessed by pressing SHIFT+U inside the game.
In there you can save, load and edit layouts, when you turn on the
"place objects" button

Where is the "place objects" button?

Problem solved. You can't open layouts in hotlap mode.
:/
Is it possible to download layouts to Demo? Atleast for me isn't working Help
Quote from legocriss :Is it possible to download layouts to Demo? Atleast for me isn't working Help

Unfortunately, it is not possible for demo racers to use layouts. You have to own a licence to be able to load/create/use layouts.
Pay for layouts? I see why unlockers are big now.
nice bump
Just incase if someone does not have thought, you can also Save/Edit layouts in multiplayer in realtime, if you are an admin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG