The online racing simulator
Any Star Wars Fans out there?
(15 posts, started )
Hey guys!

Any star wars fans out there? We don't have a thread for this that I see. I'm a pretty big fan.

I'm also playing a Mobile trading game that has many events and battles, it's quite fun. Check it out. And if you join let me know I can get you some help on cards and trading advice.
http://www.starwars.com/games-apps/star-wars-force-collection
Most probably yes... There was some Anakin couple of years ago. Most probably he still is active here and there.
Quote from cargame.nl :Most probably yes... There was some Anakin couple of years ago. Most probably he still is active here and there.

that guy was legendary lol.
What's "Star Wars"?
Is it like Star Trek?
kinda
Quote from bmwe30m3 :What's "Star Wars"?
Is it like Star Trek?

Who would win in a fight? Star Wars or Star Trek?
I dunno. Not all that impressed with low plot/too much CGI movies.
Star Wars? I was really disappointed when Samuel Jackson's character didn't act like Jackie Brown.
You know in that lame movie, he didn't say M-F one time? They could have at least had a scene where he and Yoda ride around in a hover craft, with Yoda asking him what they called cheeseburgers in Alderann.
That's what the Star Wars franchise needs. Quentin Tarantino.

As far as Star Wars goes... I'm really afraid that since Disney owns the Franchise now, we'll be seeing less developed plot lines (even less?) and more characters like Jar-Jar.
I already have my tickets for the new movie, does that count?
Quote from Racer Y :

As far as Star Wars goes... I'm really afraid that since Disney owns the Franchise now, we'll be seeing less developed plot lines (even less?) and more characters like Jar-Jar.

Quite on the contrary. Disney movies in general tend to be more about the plot than the spectacle. Now I know those plots are somewhat simple and geared towards a younger audience, but still, they're well executed, and Disney usually manages to make their films appeal to both kids and adults.
Also, the original trilogy was basically a space fairy tale.

So in conclusion I do think they'll do better than Licas did.
Disney owns Marvel. And their films do great on the story front.

Already planning to visit a screening with my siblings and my dad.
Quote from ColeusRattus :
Quote from Racer Y :

Quite on the contrary. Disney movies in general tend to be more about the plot than the spectacle. Now I know those plots are somewhat simple and geared towards a younger audience, but still, they're well executed, and Disney usually manages to make their films appeal to both kids and adults.
Also, the original trilogy was basically a space fairy tale.

So in conclusion I do think they'll do better than Licas did.

Disney makes all sorts of movies. A lot of very good movies, but I have my doubts about Star Wars. I mean sure. They'll be good movies, but not same. More like any other sci-fi fantasy sequelthon.
I agree and think it will be geared to a younger audience, which sort of makes sense, and because of that, I don't think it will be as entertaining as what most will. The people putting up the money will want something that will sell action figures and video games more than cause water cooler conversations. But what do I know? I'm not a big sci-fi person anyways. More Film Noir if anything.
I loved the first three Star Wars movies. But after that? Not so much. I liked The Clone Wars (? The one that shows how Boba Fet came about?). LOL It kind a had a gritty style. I've seen the trailer for the new movie and I think this movie will be pretty good. If you're a hard core Star Wars fan, I don't think you'll be disappointed. But I do think aftermarket products will have an effect to the overall outcome of these movies. Sure, I'll watch it. I'll just wait til it hits video or more likely, HBO instead of laugh, cry and kiss twenty bucks goodbye at the picture show.
Disney Movies..... I wonder what ever happened to the girl that was in the original Escape from Witch Mountain movies?
StarWars the XIIIth.... Vader Meets Jason.
You could have Skywalker, Chewbaca, Han Solo and R2D2 having the Millenium Falcon break down at the abandoned Camp Death Star. And Jason wearing some weird cross between a storm trooper's helmet and a hockey mask and kills them off one by one.

No wait... Al Pacino as Don Vido. Marlon Brandon as the Emperor in Mario Puzo's Star Wars.
Could see a scene where Obi Wan Kinobee wakes up to find R2D2's severed head in his bed.
so he gives Luke Skywalker a part in the Jedi Knights.

... Paul Newman in Cool Hand Skywalker? Now THAT was a movie worth watching.
I'm sorry... Sorta bored and stuck on Star Wars Mash up movies.
Star Warriors!
Starts off with a Stadium on Tatoonie Where they have the Chariot races - only it's at night and representatives from all over the galaxy are there. Yoda is on a podium Yelling One Force can rule this Galaxy!, Can you Dig it? And Vader whose in the crowd with Darth Maul and Boba Fet Shoots him. And yells He shot Yoda! That's Him! The Rebel. and points at Luke Swanwalker. There's a scene where Obi-wan is on a subway platform on the death star and gets kicked into a train trying to keep Princess Leia From being arrested by a Storm Trooper. Han Solo Gets turned to Ice by an undercover cop on a park bench and the ending...
Luke, Leia, Chewbaca and the Droids make it back to Coney Island. A big triangle space ship arrives... You hear beer bottles clinking and Darth Vader singing, LUUUUKE I'm You're Father LUUUUUUKKKEE! I'm your Father.
They go down to the beach where right before Vader can blast him with the same gun he killed yoda with, Luke Swanwalker throws his switch saber and stabs him in the arm. Then The Grammercy Jedis show up and Luke Chewie, Leia C3P0 and R2D2 walk away down the beach to a Joe Walsh song.
ROFL Jar Jar saying They're lame. Real cripples......
I liked that one part where wookie was like, spock, I am your father.
Star Warriors.... I need to get a life.....

Yoda: (yelling) Can you count, suckers? I say, the future is ours... if you can count! (a couple of Jedi Knights cheer for Yoda) Now, look what we have here before us. You got the Sand People sitting next to the Ewoks. We've got the Jawas right by the Droids. Nobody is wasting nobody. That... is a miracle. And miracles is the way things ought to be. (a few more Jedi Knights cheer for him) You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 Systems. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members. Forty-thousand, counting affiliates, and twenty-thousand more, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 soldiers! Now, there ain't but 20,000 Storm Troopers in the whole galaxy. Can you dig it? (gang members shout "Yeah!") Can you dig it? Can you dig it?! Now, here's the sum total: One Force could run this galaxy! One Force. Nothing would move without us allowing it to happen. We could tax the crime syndicates, the police, because WE got the systems, suckers! Can you dig it? The problem in the past has been the Emperor turning us against one another. We have been unable to see the truth, because we have fighting for ten square parsecs of space, our turf, our little piece of turf. That's crap, brothers! The turf is ours by right, because it's our turn. All we have to do is keep up the general truce. We take over one planet at a time. Secure our territory... secure our turf... because it's all our turf!

Watch this and replace Cyrus with Yoda, Swan with SKywalker, the gangs with aliens, the cops rolling up as tie fighters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcc2ltIjNU0

Oh well at least I'm not whining for S3....
titanic is better

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG