The online racing simulator
Problem with the G27 when it's fully connected (with pedals, shifter)
Hi, here is the problem: when I connect the G27 power supply to the wall power outlet, put the power cable into the wheel, then put the USB into my PC it calibrates just perfectly, works perfectly too, that's without the pedals and shifter connected. When I plug out the USB from the PC and connect pedals and shifter and plug the USB back in, the wheel calibrates weird, it rotates to the right, stops for a couple of seconds and when it's stopped, the LED's don't blink, they are just froze when lit up, then after a few seconds it rotates to the left and stops for a couple of seconds too, LED's don't blink again, they are just lit up again, after a bit of time it comes back to the middle position. When I went to test it out in the game (Assetto Corsa, Live for Speed) the only pedal working is Brake or Clutch, but only sometimes too, not all time. Spinning the wheel ingame is looking laggy (wasn't laggy with pedals and shifter disconnected), buttons on the wheel shows the FFB effects, which shouldn't happen ingame and shifter buttons don't work, only the gears. What can I do? I had this wheel for only a week, yesterday went to sleep after a game called "Live for Speed" session, plugged out the wheel and put it into it's box, everything was working perfectly when I was playing. Today I woke up, plugged the wheel into my PC and this is happening. I'm really scared for it, that's so much money for me, made all my money investment into it. What to do?
One more thing I noticed now is when my G27 is connected with pedals without the shifter, it's working fine. When I connect the shifter, all the things I mentioned in my earlier message starting to happen.
turn the power off at the wall for both the wheel and your PC connect the shifter and pedals to the wheel then turn the wheel and PC back on at the wall. If this does not work try down loading drivers from the Logitech website
I tried it, still no success. I have the drivers, and tried to reinstall it couple of times too.
power off= delete system 32= reopen pc
My G27 has same problem...
I thought the shifter was broken, so I bought new one and test it.
But it doesn't work...

Has there been any progress?
make sure all cables are properly connected and stay in their socket after wheel is attached to table/stand. maybe use some tape so they do not slide out when ataching wheel.
Quote from Gutholz :make sure all cables are properly connected and stay in their socket after wheel is attached to table/stand. maybe use some tape so they do not slide out when ataching wheel.

Of course, I've checked whether the cables are connected.

According to the Logitech Forum, the symptoms are caused by thermal sensor.
Are there is any fix or something? I'm really sad about it :/
I found it is main board problem!

After replacing a main board, I didn't see that problem!

The main board is sold on eBay.

I think you broke a capacitor.

Quote from Likvis :Are there is any fix or something? I'm really sad about it :/

Main board ???
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/short-circuit-g27-motherboard-help-urgent-need-new-motherboard.290528/

After re-reading your post, and my link above I'd suggest you do the the following, possibly again Frown

Turn everything off, check ALL of the wiring. If you run a wire under the pedal spikes then that will not be a good thing.
Then Re-Check ALL the wiring carefully again, no nicks or anything.

Restart the pc with just the wheel and pedals plugged in, that, according to your post worked.

Re check the wiring for the shifter.

Turn everything off, plug in the shifter and re test.

Ensure the shifter is plugged into th wheel properly.

Then post back with where that test failed !

Also, this thread...
My friends told me the problem appeared with un-plugging a connector inside of the shifter.

IN MY CASE, that is not correct reason.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG