The online racing simulator
Best game to just cruise in a stanced car?
(32 posts, started )

Quote from lukelfs :Tbh LFS is probably the only decent game where you can cruise in a 'stanced' car lol.. just drop the suspension on any car and max the negative camber

And enjoy how shit it is to drive.
Quote from BlueFlame :A car is a symbol of all a mans achievements. Whether you take it lightly and mod your car to be a novelty joke, or you put race spec suspension and semi-slick tyres on, all cars represent people as individuals. You of all people should know that a car is not just merely a car, it's a tool, a tool you'll probably just almost every day for the rest of your life, it becomes a part of you and you become a part of it, just like a house.

Er...

I've never met anyone who had a single car for their entire life. Also I would argue that my £425 Fiesta is probably not a symbol of all my achievements, but it is a symbol of my achievement of not giving a **** about what car I'm driving, because it's only going to be filled with mud and dog hair anyway.
I Would Say The Best Game For That Is Street Legal Racing Redline, Check It Out "SLRR Stanced Car" The modded cars are on "www.vstanced.com , there is alot.

Best game to just cruise in a stanced car?
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG