The online racing simulator
Castrol World Rally Team skins
(20 posts, started )
Hello Everyone. Would it be possible to get a Castrol-themed skin for UF1, XFG, XRG, XRT (Main Priority), FXO, RB4 & FZ5?

If it's allowed here, I am willing to pay 10 dollars on Paypal for these.
Attached images
Castrol-GT86-02.jpg
Castrol-GT86-06.jpg
I'll give it a shot, for free. Just cause i like a challenge
Quote from Texpelt88 :I'll give it a shot, for free. Just cause i like a challenge

Thanks. You're awesome. Big grin
#4 - BIzO
Quote from Jonzu95 :Hello Everyone. Would it be possible to get a Castrol-themed skin for UF1, XFG, XRG, XRT (Main Priority), FXO, RB4 & FZ5?

Interested too Big grin
Quote from BIzO :
Quote from Jonzu95 :Hello Everyone. Would it be possible to get a Castrol-themed skin for UF1, XFG, XRG, XRT (Main Priority), FXO, RB4 & FZ5?

Interested too Big grin

I was planning to make a team but I guess I don't mind if other people use them too. Smile
Do you have a due date?

Found on the internet:

Quote from Texpelt88 :Do you have a due date?

Found on the internet:

well I would like to get them finished before year 2016... Big grin

And yeah, I've seen all of these before.
Also Texpelt, keep me updated. I would like to see the XRT done first.
10-4 good busdy
Any updates?
Didn't pick this up as Texpelt had but been two months...What exactly is it you're after as you say you've seen the ones already online and there is a shed-ton of Castrol skins out there?
1st post:
Quote from Jonzu95 :Hello Everyone. Would it be possible to get a (this very specific) Castrol-themed skin for UF1, XFG, XRG, XRT (Main Priority), FXO, RB4 & FZ5?

I've read the OP funnily enough...just wondering what isn't to his liking with the multitude of available skins and therefore what he would like doing differently.
Quote from Subphonic :I've read the OP funnily enough...just wondering what isn't to his liking with the multitude of available skins and therefore what he would like doing differently.

Well let me tell ya. The paintjob in the first post converted to all those mentioned cars in LFS. Simple as that.
Cool, I originally asked when I had a few days off work though Frown Will have to see if I get any free time. (for free, obviously!)

XRT done by my friend.
Jonzu hienoaBig grin

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG