The online racing simulator
I had quite exciting race on the Slovakia Ring. I really like that circuit.

Don't understand the the bad tire in the Race 1. It looked just same as others. Tires are used from Porsche Cup.

Whose mistake was the crash in Race 2, T1?
Tell me what you think Wink

Looks like a racing incident. Too many cars going into t1 at different speeds and not everybody fully aware how much room there is.

As for the track how did you like the slovakiaring? I did some laps on it r3e last weekend and it seemed like amazing fast and well flowing track. Something that I felt would be great fun to drive in almost any kind of car. Lots of fast corners, lots of corners that connect really well and no stupid chicanes or artificial tilke labyrinth corners.

sexy things:
#305 turned in like a bellend thinking the cars he was trying to take round the outside of had magically disappeared.
Quote from Klouczech :I had quite exciting race on the Slovakia Ring. I really like that circuit.

Don't understand the the bad tire in the Race 1. It looked just same as others. Tires are used from Porsche Cup.

Whose mistake was the crash in Race 2, T1?
Tell me what you think Wink

Beautiful racing. Clearly some adrenaline going on, but all gentleman maneuvers.
Not my best race... /// Lausitzring
Hello,

I finally had two cameras mounted during the sprint race and here is the video I made.
I added some external footage and time lapse to have less stereotype video.
Please, tell me your opinions.

We put too much oil to the engine, thats why the car went on 5 cylinders only :-/

The car looks kinda bouncy at times? Does it feel like that too or is it just some big bumps on the track. Or did you have the car setup to be stiff?
Quote from Klouczech :Hello,
I finally had two cameras mounted during the sprint race and here is the video I made.
I added some external footage and time lapse to have less stereotype video.
Please, tell me your opinions.
We put too much oil to the engine, thats why the car went on 5 cylinders only :-/

Quote from Hyperactive :The car looks kinda bouncy at times? Does it feel like that too or is it just some big bumps on the track. Or did you have the car setup to be stiff?

The track has more bumps than I expected for the roval type course, but yes, the car is quite bouncy, especially on the limit.
We softened the dampers with no big result. It was much worse so I'm quite happy with that setup we set.
The car has a long history, was used by public and I'm the only one with stock brakes, so it is a real challenge to be fast and consistent with it Smile
=> It is also cheaper Big grin
Stock brakes? Shiiaaaaaatttttt!
Pannonia Ring /// My new favourite track
Quote from Funnybear :Stock brakes? Shiiaaaaaatttttt!

They are not so bad but racin/sport are much better Smile
You can see it in my new video below Smile
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was one of my best race I ever had.
Pannonia Ring + Crazy Slovak drivers = What a RACE!

Amateur racing can be sometimes better than the official one.
And it is cheaper Big grin

I will be happy for your comments or criticism Smile
Quote from Klouczech :

Amateur racing can be sometimes better than the official one.
And it is cheaper Big grin

[//youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH7RPGHFIPE[//youtube]

Lovely driving, lovely E36's around. Relentless attack from the black E36, did you take any damage? (sounded quite an impact)
That could've been an awesome pass @ 9:22 if the guy held it. Big grin
Quote from Taavi(EST) :
Quote from Klouczech :

Lovely driving, lovely E36's around. Relentless attack from the black E36, did you take any damage? (sounded quite an impact)

No big damage for me. He damaged his grill from my towing eye Smile

Quote from Töki (HUN) :That could've been an awesome pass @ 9:22 if the guy held it. Big grin

Yeah! If he didn't lift off the throttle and made a drift overtake move Big grin
Another slalom/autocross race with my E30.
4th from 105 drivers. Not bad, but could be better.
Results: http://goo.gl/SXpBVU

I'm leading the championship overall Smile
It is really hard to adapt quickly to this car when I use BMW 130i CUP more often.

Caterham R500 // Cardan stopped the great fun...
I rented the Caterham R500 again and
It wasn't successful race and I made a bad footage because of the mirror.

I hope the video is not bad also...

Attached images
11796447_938415672883063_6267574419838642732_n.jpg
11822539_938415656216398_8148390499220342818_n.jpg
11846735_938415686216395_7522111482433057851_n.jpg
I thought the r500 had h-pattern shifter and not sequental?
Quote from Hyperactive :I thought the r500 had h-pattern shifter and not sequental?

sequential was an option
I competed in another slalom/autocross race but this time it was a Hill climb track.
Official Czech championship slalom cars joined this race too.

5th place from 104 drivers. Not bad on track suitable for powerful cars Smile

You can see that my car needs more power...

Forever understeer
weren't you banned?
No.
u sure?
Yes

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG