The online racing simulator
Very high level of detail, as usual. Keep it up !

You should try to install Keiichi_Tsuchiya's shaders, I'm sure it will perfectly fit with these new tyres
I all, again!!
I'm sorry for the delay but I'm very busy by my job.

I will try to complete the tyre tread pattern as soon as possible.
Waiting for some new updates !
4 months have passed.... wazzap!!!!
Good night.

Due to medical reasons, I have paralyzed all activities in reference to the texture edition. Until I recover, it will take time, I can not continue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for understand.
Quote from Lynce :Good night.

Due to medical reasons, I have paralyzed all activities in reference to the texture edition. Until I recover, it will take time, I can not continue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for understand.

Get well soon, Lynce.
Sorry for your health.
Get well soon!
Get well Lynce. Thanks for all your work, it improves the LFS experience quite a bit. I came here to re download, but the website is down. Is there any other way to get it?
I wish you a quick recovery.
Reupload ! Please Frown
Why the **** would a DEMO user need new textures for Fern Bay ?
Hi all and my most sincere apologies for this delay.
I feel better, so I can continue my work. This is a hobby as I said in the past and a help to me to improve my issue. I don't want to talk about my personal things,only I want to say to the community my desire to continue my work as I promised some time ago.

Instead of release all the pack, I will release each file in its set. (Example, brake disc and calipers).

The motivation is the most important thing to improve any work in the life. So I will work this way. I was thinking on the site to upload all my works. Will be more intuitive and more easy to download the file you search.

Time to time and patience, please.

Thank you.
Glad to see you're still around! Can't wait for whatever awesome work you come up with next. Smile
Great to see you again Lynce Smile
Glad to see you back on track, Lynce! Na-na
Great that you're back on it, I hope you will not get caught by another disaster. Goodluck with the pack.
Quote from Lynce :Thanks, guys.
I'm uploading all the pics I was made in my flickr account.
Next is to work on the site to upload all RP's and current work.
Gallery:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jmorrigan/

Holy balls, I can't imagine how much the game would improve graphically if the devs accepted your great work...

And not just the game, the marketing would be just epic
You are the texture master, i try to owkr on my own texture too but sure i am not as good as you do, i am waiting for more of your work mate Wink goodjob
Welcome back Lynce!
Good to see you back Lynce, we all missed you. Smile
Thanks for the comments. Glad to read them.

I'm working on a concept something like this to upload all my artworks in the same place.

After that I will follow work on the tyres. (From the last point of the work and release the brake discs and calippers).

Thanks.

P.D: I will use the forums as a blog to publish all the news and the current work.
Hi Lynce,

Actually, I don't really like choses concepts for a website, it makes me think of the old one, which was not practical at all. And maybe some flat design will give it a more recent touch. I'll try to go a quick mockup for a website tomorrow to give you my idea of it. Smile
Dear Nacim, How are you?

Just an experiment I was made some time ago. This will the line I follow from now. The idea will be more simple:

http://lynces.wix.com/lfs-high-performance

I will release my latest work as soon as posible (brake discs and brake calipers in this thread.

Cheers.
Quote from Lynce :Dear Nacim, How are you?

Just an experiment I was made some time ago. This will the line I follow from now. The idea will be more simple:

http://lynces.wix.com/lfs-high-performance

I will release my latest work as soon as posible (brake discs and brake calipers in this thread.

Cheers.

I'm fine, thanks ! And you ? Smile
I'm sorry I forgot to keep you updated about my previous post, I had work to do the other day, but I'm currently working on a quick test for a website. Wink
Nice to hear, I'm really waiting for it Smile

EDIT : You received a PM. Smile

The Revolution Pack December 20th,2012
(236 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG