The online racing simulator

If anyone want's to upload this rice shit to LFSW - XRG_AG_ricebox

-Bodykit by TaDy.
owl very first HOONBAG XRT skin
this is owl very first hoonbag skin

www.hoonbag.com

www.facebook.com/hoonbg

car : XR/XRT

skin details ; the top of the car and front bar is carbon fiber (4d)
sides of the car are white.
rear bar, bonnet and spoiler are sticker bomb.

good points: All done real photos
comes with a hoonbag logo
sticker bomb covers everything its meant too!!!

bad points: rear bar is the tiny bit blurry were it meets to the car
Attached images
XRT_HOONBAG.jpg
sticker bombs are the worst.
why are they the worst
They are like tribals you can find on the google, it just shows the individual barely has any interest in making a design look good..instead decides to put something like sticker bombs just so he has something put on the skin..that's just boring, not original and shows that you lack creativity to come up with something far more interesting. Making a skin should be a creative process otherwise you are coming up with something that has no value.
Matters of taste to one side...if you're going to sticker bomb the rear bumper/bar/fender/whatever you need to wrap it round onto the sides where the bumper is still a 3d element.

And that CF texture is HUGE! There's a nice 2048 CF sheet at Masterskinnerz: http://www.barkingpig.org/msz/pages/extras.php
Drift Missile
I've just made drift missile skin. Not very complex but i think it's ok. If You like it, you can upload it (or something like that, i don't really know how to get it work online) so it can be online.
Attached images
screen.jpg
XRG_DriftMissile.jpg
Quote from MousemanLV :sticker bombs are the worst.

nah i quite like them on some angles that you look at the car they show up a tad blury but face o it looks good!
Stickerbombs were unique a couple of years ago. They became annoying once the trend picked up and people overdid it. They became ridiculous once "stickerbomb" foils came up. That's where the creativity was lost completely in my opinion.
so many VOB mods, and unofficial accounts, this community has gone downhill.
Quote from MiniVan :so many VOB mods, and unofficial accounts, this community has gone downhill.

I agree. this mods changed physics 1% to 10% or more, but looks nice all good for this kids.... people with unofficial account play years on demo servers and never buy s2....in my opinion LFS need free demo with 30 dias or something like that, no free so many years.
Hoonbag's rust missile car
this is owl first hoonbag rust missile skin

www.hoonbag.com

www.facebook.com/hoonbg

car : XR/XRT

skin details ; the top bonnet and some of the side has rust effect on it hood scope is sticker bomb mirrors are sticker bomb comes with a hoonbag sticker on the rear number and just under the passenger front headlight has targets on the doors and rear panels

good points: rust looks good rear bumper sticker inst blurry now rust goes down the sides, not over done with the rust i don't think!

bad points: rear boot rust is a tad bright. still looks good tho

enjoy your day thanks Smile
Attached images
XRT_rust.jpg
x<zx
asdasasd
Attached images
XRG_ASKER.jpg
asdas
sadasd
Attached images
XRG_UmitOzbay.jpg
Quote from daniboy01 :This skin is alright but bad!

It is my Skin and it's Written DO NOT EDIT????
XRT Skin
hi all this is my first skin, hope u guys like it
Attached images
XRG_asunabyaspirev17.jpg
That's actually good for your first skin. I like how you haven't overdone it and I like that you haven't used stupid sticker bombs or stupid carbon parts. Well done, keep up the good work. I also like how you have thought of the anime placement, which is rather good.
XRR Beats by Dr. Dre
so yeah
Attached images
XRR_Beats By Dr.Dre.jpg
Care to explain point of changing skin's name and reposting here,Mr.Devkryon?
*Watching and offers popcorn*
XRT TaDy 2015 Private SKIN
XRT TaDy's ICON Drift Machine Private

Quote from -Ville-Matti- :Made a hi res Xrg skin from initial D movie!

Hope ya duuds like it!

Excuse me Dude No permission to edit and copy and any shits without my permission
so please modify it Right Now

understand!?
my skin

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG