The online racing simulator
Quote from Oliver Feistkorn :Hi Dave, nice to have you with us!

Hi! Long time!

Couldn't resist a bit of FO8 Smile
LFSW name: roflowl
In-game name: scroLLeR
Full team name:
Nation: Bulgaria
LFSW name: CardsetCrazy
In-game name: GenR Joona
Full team name: Genuine Racing
Nation: Finland
Round 2 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
Deadline for protests - monday,20:00 UTC
if someone feels like having found a nice line around the kyoto combo, could he/she upload a spr? I have no idea about that line through the hairpin exiting the national/oval pits
Here's MPR from 105th RTFR,using same combo as test: LINK

Seems like many will have problems with NEW turns... Shrug
thx
Why I'm not in the results?
Quote from Jesse Kyytinen :Why I'm not in the results?

Because you did not cross the finish line,your car was with dead clutch and not moving without outside assistance. Anyway - the LFS screenshots are only unofficial results,official results can be found in spreadsheets (currently already done,but not official until end of protest period,as changes are possible).
Quote from Eclipsed :
Quote from Jesse Kyytinen :Why I'm not in the results?

Because you did not cross the finish line,your car was with dead clutch and not moving without outside assistance.

Ok. I should have thought that and wait for clutch to cool before asking for help... This is very, very annoying as the reason for that was complete freezing of my LFS.Face -> palm
It's no possible to start a normal race.
thanks to the guy who crash me out.
Sorry for that hit, but as you see in the replay, you were going about 15kph slower than anyone else into that corner and as I still had little bit cold tyres, I could't avoid the contact.
I lost this race... Frown

Yesteday mi PC never start, I don't know what happened. Shrug
I'm at job now
Quote from TFalke55 :if someone feels like having found a nice line around the kyoto combo, could he/she upload a spr? I have no idea about that line through the hairpin exiting the national/oval pits

The lap starts from 1:11:35, that's the best I've found so far
Attached files
KY3X_0R.mpr - 1.1 MB - 383 views
Round 2 official results

V8 Racing League spreadsheets

(browse for various championships and single round results)

In round 2 S.Litmanen continued where he was stopped in round one - the complete domination,as noone in this race was able to challenge him. Despite Oliver getting very close on his qualifying time and during run towards first corner,S.Litmanen powered off from the rest and cought every single driver by a whole lap during yesterday's race. Oliver had a chaser quite close behind for whole race,but never had real trouble to keep his runner up position,Arco had to settle for another 3rd position and is the only driver finishing in both rounds on podium position.
Also in 2nd round 18 drivers launched off from starting grid,but this time only 10 crossed the finish line with another 2 completing 2/3 of race distance for points. Few drivers lost early battle with South City temporary course's walls and left the race,rest fought until the end and left the track with many scars.

(click pictures for better resolution)

Since round 1 winner and championship leader did not arrived in round 2,Drivers Championship lead is taken by round 2 winner S.Litmanen,2nd with tied points to leader is Arco,with Vitaly in 3rd with 1 point gap to leader. Allthough currently points standings seem very intriguey,seeing leader's pace difference,we might have only a battle to be best of the rest.

In Teams Championship Sonicrealms Racing has now a decent 8 points lead over single driver team Conquest Racing,with Corse Motorsports in 3rd,another 1 point off. If SR keep their activity like round 2,we might have similar scenarion also in this Championship,but with reinforcements it can still change. Nations Cup sees Finland to be in lead,but 4 points behind is Germany and 7 points behind - Poland. Also here leader has a great potential to take all the glory unless rest can turn up their performance and numbers.

Between this and next round there are just 2 weeks now,then V8 engines will roar in japanese track of Kyoto - it will be first of LFS non-standart configurations,allthough there is not much difference between GP Long configuration.
Quote from Eclipsed :Server is now password protected and password is sent via PM in lfs.net to all entered participants. If someone hasn't received it due to some mistake,please tell so.

Users and "HL_Nano" have not enabled PM receiving here in lfs.net,click on your username top of the page,select "settings",then tick the box beside " Allow people to send you messages on this website". Until then I cannot send server password.

ups .. problem solved.

Anyway the last Sunday my PC died ... I think it's fine now
Received sign-up via PM:

LFSW name: Jatimc
In-game name: =36= Jati
Full team name: =36=
Nation: Finland
Round 3 info
V8 Racing League 2015
Round 3

Sunday,2nd August
17:30 UTC / 19:30 CET / 20:30 EET

After 1/3 of the season there are few favourites who have more chances then others to take championship,but theoretically everything is possible,practically - still quite a lot can happen. The last race of first half is Kyoto Summer Grand Prix,hosted at Kyoto Ring GP Alternate configuration,that avoids the dangerous oval exiting chicane using alternative route via Oval/National pitlane - the new chicane and 2 following hairpins will be a tricky challenge to adapt car settings from normal high-speed KY3 track. The confusing braking area on oval banking,slippery concrete surface and unforgiving artificial curbs alone will challenge everyone to higher stress level,who will take the most from this?
With 2/3 of series to go,not everyone might have the shot for the highest glory here,but newcomers can still reach high positions and make quite a difference in both teams and nations rankings!

Round info:
Track: Kyoto Ring GP Alternate (KY3X)
Laps: 26

Server info and password will be PM'ed friday evening (european time) to all entrants,until then server remains publically accessible:
V8 Racing League
Server is now password protected and password is sent via PM in lfs.net to all entered participants. If someone hasn't received it due to some mistake,please tell so.
LFSW name: naranjopino
In-game name: TAM Naranjo
Full team name: Team America
Nation: Chile
Server seems to be down Frown
Quote from TFalke55 :Server seems to be down Frown

Works for me... Shrug

Edit:
From server's log:
Aug 02 10:39:06 Guest wants to join
Aug 02 10:39:22 Guest wants to join
Aug 02 10:39:30 Guest wants to join
Aug 02 10:44:31 Guest wants to join
Aug 02 10:45:31 Guest wants to join
Aug 02 10:45:32 Accept

I guess it was you,the last one who got accepted was me joining. Not sure,where's the problem...
I get time-outs to the V8 Racing League :/ other servers work for me

EDIT: redundant now, as you pointed out yourself in your edit^^
LFSW name :charles1977
in-game name : [GD]F308
Full team name:Good Drivers
Nation: Georgia
Round 3 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

If you make a protest,please include all information,like session,time/lap,involved cars and description.
Deadline for protests - monday,20:00 UTC
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG