The online racing simulator
Live for speed for Android
(14 posts, started )
#1 - D.K.r
i made a NON OFFICIAL Live for speed for android just for Test and learning unity languages

*download is not avaliable* because Copyright. (sad)

20 minutes with RB4 on 20% of new whesthill

(only have 1 car and 1 track for now)

Tested in 2 cellphones
1- Moto G2
2- Moto E generation 2 4G

online still working (wi-fi)
single player.

hotlap just have "black screen"

(don't have the same controls, is just 3d model *conversion from CMX viewer* and lights Similar from the game.)
Attached images
20150711124321 cópia.jpg
20150711133743 cópia.jpg
20150711133743 cóspia.jpg
#2 - D.K.r
*later 20 minutes*

Full stopped. Collision not exist in some parts.

total 1.022 GB - (idk why)

have some bugs...
Attached images
201507111337e43 cópia.jpg
#3 - nacim
Video or didn't happened.
Sometimes, learning perspective drawing is well worth it.
WoW, it would be nice to have the LFS, in my S5, i would fuc##g play all day when I would have time. An online feature would be savage !!!
In case anyone is interested in Android sims, CarX (Android/iOS, there's a PC demo) is about as good as you can get for now. No AI nor MP though.
I got CarX on my phone since released. I play in PC too the demo version. It's nice physics and all but if the LFS would be on android .... Gosh ...
Even if we can get something like LFS running on a phone/slate/tablet, control would be a bigger problem than physics itself. CarX on my phone without steering assist is unplayable due to all the lag of motion control.
There are planty of gamepads these days for phones,you know... Allthough gamepad of course is not the best control for sim.
I'm aware of that. Unfortunately the (relatively) good ones don't fit in pockets. The ones that do fit are not much better than using motion control.
is only a test , but is not a same engine from original LFS

just have 1 car and little part from whesthill

60%bugs and nothing from collision
@przemek21061995 just phone as monitor
Quote from D.K.r :NON OFFICIAL Live for speed for android [...] unity

And then...

Quote from D.K.r :online still working (wi-fi)

Still working ? Please stop this bullshit please, you have at max one ripped track and one car converted from CMX ported to Unity, you just can make it work with actual LFS online.
But seeing theses "screenshots", I saying that it's just LFS screenshots with notification bar added. There is the same shitty vertex based shadows that Unity doesn't even have, and the same shitty sphere reflections while Unity can do real-time and use only cube-mapping.

Quote from D.K.r :*conversion from CMX viewer*

Westhill is too from CMX Viewer ?

PS : I already ported old Westhill + XRT on UE4 and also done a CMX Viewer with Keiichi on Unity so I guess I know what I'm talking about. Wink
-
(happytree83128) DELETED by Scawen : looks like spam

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG