The online racing simulator
Happy to help Wink
And d'oh, of course, yes, I keep forgetting how cool Google Docs can be (I've got a bunch of stuff in there myself but for some reason I've never tried to make a graph within a sheet...!).
As for updates, well I'm no Insim expert but I know things have changed a wee bit (new packets). I got some errors in the console in previous session (something or other was unrecognised I think) but when I drove some more this afternoon to generate some fresh error text to cut and paste in here, Murphy's Law struck (no errors Smile). But yeah, it's working almost perfectly for me, just a few odd glitches now and then. I'll probly try that new Lazy thing soon, especially if Aonio dies.
PS: it's really weird that Aonio stores that stuff in the pb files - I can understand time, speed & track position, and maybe even X/Y position; elevation seems a little bit pointless, but steering angle??
PPS: I guess most of that info would be useful if you wanted to overlay a ghost car (but Insim can't any more I think?). I still don't get steering angle tho Wink
Hmm, I haven't really looked at the console for errors, I've just been judging it by how it works in game.

I tried LFSLazy, but it didn't seem to have support for restricted cars, when I drove GT2 it just compared times to LFSW WRs which were obviously useless. Maybe I missed something though.
Quote from pik_d :I tried LFSLazy, but it didn't seem to have support for restricted cars, when I drove GT2 it just compared times to LFSW WRs which were obviously useless. Maybe I missed something though.

Well I'll give it a shot I guess. The major win for it is that it has an active developer, so features ought to be addable. (Can't recall if it's open source, which would be even nicer.)

One real killer feature of Aonio (for me) is the live delta (time and speed) vs. your PB. (In the cfg file it's called "ShowComparison", and yes, I suspect the feature uses some of the columns in the file you mentioned above Smile!) Somebody in chat a few weeks back led me to believe that LFSLazy can't do quite the same thing, which would be a bummer.
Quote from pik_d :
I tried LFSLazy, but it didn't seem to have support for restricted cars, when I drove GT2 it just compared times to LFSW WRs which were obviously useless. Maybe I missed something though.

LFSLazy does not have GT2, GT3, ... because even these classes can vary on each server. But it stores PB information per each restriction combination (intake, mass), meaning if you do a lap without restrictions on next lap you will get comparison to lap without restrictions, now if you select 5% intake restriction first it will not find a PB because you haven't done a lap with these restrictions, later you will get a comparison to the best lap done using these restrictions.

As officially there aren't WRs done using restricted cars, WR comparison lose sense because I've got nothing to compare your lap other than your best lap.

Quote from Neilser :
One real killer feature of Aonio (for me) is the live delta (time and speed) vs. your PB. (In the cfg file it's called "ShowComparison", and yes, I suspect the feature uses some of the columns in the file you mentioned above Smile!) Somebody in chat a few weeks back led me to believe that LFSLazy can't do quite the same thing, which would be a bummer.

I suppose you didn't see Split Predictor in LFSLazy Razz

Here is already an old video showing its capabilities, note that now times are much more stable.
Keep an eye on Gadgets called "TIME DIFF" and "SPLIT PREDICT" (on top).
Aha, most excellent, thanks. Will have to give it a try now Wink
Download Link?
help me! please

with what? image is like a postage stamp Taped Shut
HELP ME! please!

OK I still not get it.. It seems to work.. What else do you seek?
If you're worried about the lack of info in the panels at the top of the screen, then you might need to do a couple of laps first (so, for example, it has a PB time to compare with). Not sure why the panel at the bottom (e.g. fuel) is blank... Seems odd. Are there error messages in the Aonio window?
Solucioned! Smile

Thanks
Quote from Neilser :Not sure why the panel at the bottom (e.g. fuel) is blank... Seems odd.

Same thing - database also needs some previous data for fuel calculations.
Quote from elpopu :Solucioned! Smile

Thanks

Excellent! You're welcome Wink
Quote from Eclipsed :
Quote from Neilser :Not sure why the panel at the bottom (e.g. fuel) is blank... Seems odd.

Same thing - database also needs some previous data for fuel calculations.

Ahhhh. It's sensible that the laps-remaining calculation can't be done, but the actual fuel level should really be displayed...

Btw, elpopu: I'm still using Aonio cos I'm lazy, but (pun intended!) the LFSLazy insim is probably a better thing to get started with now, mainly because Aonio isn't updated any more and if I remember correctly, it has issues with the new Westhill. I will get around to trying it soon, but it's taking me forever mainly cos when I have time to drive, I just want to drive Smile
Does anyone know of a way to get the sound files working so it runs like LFS Relax does?
I have only original sound files and they work for me. Well,at least fuel warning and session start warning,I don't use others. Maybe they're in wrong format for you? Original files are WAV. Shrug
Well,I'll bump this thread and I have a valid reason.

Since one of the latest teamspeak 3 updates,Aonio does not show TS3 info anymore. Anyone knows a solution or is the compatibility broken now?

And yes,I understand,that this app is not developed anymore,I just hope I missed some setting option.
Hey! Does somebody have the file for this? I'd like to use it in some future. I've heard that it goes well with lastest versions so I've decided to try it. Since I don't see download link (it's just like the same thing with Airo) well, I'm quite lost. If somebody has the file and sends it I'd appreciate it. Smile
Works with windows7?
Worked with XP many years ago,worked with W7 still few months ago,works now also with W11.
someone could help me with the download?
Yeah, scroll up twice or 5 and download the attached file by Lucas.

AONIO - Client-side LFS Tracer
(350 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG