The online racing simulator
#1 - delis
LFS Photomode Competition Round 100: Damage.

It's FINALLY here! The 100th round of photomode competition in LFSForum!
This rounds theme is... "Damage.".

Round rules: (made by Shirtkicker, these will not be changed)
Theme explanation -
Quote :Damage (make a picture of a damaged car/car collision/flying car parts, etc.).

External images are allowed.

Cars: All
Tracks: All

Quote :Competition rules:
  • When you have finished your picture and want to enter it into the competition, please write 'Final Entry' in the relevant post.
  • You must provide a preview picture (no bigger than 400 x 400 pixels) as well as the High Resolution picture. (The preview picture does not have to be exactly 400 x 400 pixels - it can be smaller to maintain the correct aspect ratio [for example, 400 x 300 pixels])
  • No renders, old images or VOB MODS to be used.
  • You MUST NOT use any LFS screenshot material that does not belong to you. (You are not even allowed to ask others to take a picture for you etc., everything has to be done by you.)*
  • During the voting, you are FORBIDDEN to get more votes in an unfair way. (Asking your team members, friends etc. to vote for you.) If I find out, your image will be removed from the voting and you will not be allowed to take part in the competition. (For how long, that is to be decided by me.)
  • All pictures MUST be uploaded to LFSForum.net, so basically in the attachments. (Other uploading websites are not allowed to be used.) (This is because of the fact, that after some time, the other websites get shut down and pictures in hall of fame or old threads disappear and we can never get to see them again..
  • The winner of the round should explain how he made his edit. This is not a MUST rule, but it would be great for the beginners and also others to learn and see new things. (This means, giving 2-4 images of the steps, the raw screenshot etc. telling the techniques and tools used.)
  • Any entries that will be ignoring 1 or more rules listed above, will not be accepted.

* If these rules are ignored, then the person might be forbidden to take participation in the competition for some time.

Anyone is allowed to post their pictures and take participation in the competition as long as the rules are obeyed.

Competition closes on TUESDAY, 30.06.2015. at 20:00 GMT .

BONUS *FUN* RULES:

- You must obey the rules
- No b*tching/moaning/arguing

Have fun and good luck! Feel free to discuss the topic, images or ask questions.
#2 - nacim
This seems to be a very desert competition, that's why it stopped.
A lot of LFS community is gone I guess.
...or people are still working on their entries with a week to go.
#4 - delis
The competition is over. Goodbye!
sad lyf
#6 - nacim
Quote from Shirtkicker :...or people are still working on their entries with a week to go.

Such work, very impressive, wow!
Bei bei
Goodbye :/
When LFS gets a second hayday (doubtful, but possible if we join forces...) will the competition return?
#9 - delis
Quote from rosewood2 :Goodbye :/
When LFS gets a second hayday (doubtful, but possible if we join forces...) will the competition return?

Maybe, but it couldn't be me running that one any more.
Quote from delis :
Quote from rosewood2 :Goodbye :/

Maybe, but it couldn't be me running that one any more.

Shame to see such a decline in part-taking. I just hope that it will improve once we get another hoster
i might have a shot at hosting this. is it tricky?
Quote from k_badam :i might have a shot at hosting this. is it tricky?

There is no point in these competitions... In last three months there was only one entry...
-
(matt1311) DELETED by Flame CZE : useless bump

LFS Photomode Competition Round 100: Damage.
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG