The online racing simulator
Westhill 10h race stream live now
Great stream Smile
I hope everyone enjoyed watching that horrible stint
We did streamed both to Twitch ànd Youtube, Twitch because of the awesome screen quality and Youtube because Youtube stores the recording like forever, Twitch doesn't do that (max 14 days, max 60 days if you pay).

Many thanks to mitza4rally for providing the stream, my streaming computer (laptop) cannot handle 0.6H anymore (cpu occupancy problems, especially during camera panning). And certainly not dual streaming. A trouble free 10 hours of streaming is a performance on its own I think, especially dual streaming -.-, so wohoo \o/ Wink

Now... Youtube on the moment only has the last 4 hours available for some reason;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-nEFcAcUyI

Maybe because it's still processing it. It doesn't appear on the video collection listing yet, so have to see what Youtube is making of it in the upcoming hours. No experiences with such long livestream recordings yet and how Youtube is handling this. Still get the Germans-cannot-watch-this message also. That should be removed later...

Thanks for watching (:
Seems to have whole race now on youtube.
Yep Smile
Great!
Nice one, when is the next event? Big grin
100x BIG Thank you guys. Amazing work Dave and speakers Smile I'm glad there are people like You. Thanks!
Thanks for that amazing race. We need more of that Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG