The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Dashboard issue for LFSLAZY
Hello there,
Can someone tell me what this message means?

Lazy - Overlay : Cannot create dashboard (EN) [6a20b8d8b9]. Another program already hooked?

I am trying to add a new dashboard, I have already added the dashboards in to the file - LFSLAZY- Gauges.

It keeps coming up with the message and wont let me change. Can someone assist me?

Kind regards,
Callum
Lazy crashed while watching a replay, crash dump attached.
Attached files
LFSLazy.exe.3076.zip - 149.2 KB - 797 views
Go to Other->Options->General tab and check Overlay : Do not verify addresses
Nice
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :you can still remove your spam about this program in my thread.. as you remove peoples posts in this.. same buttons to use im sure

you are almost too good
When I open LFS I get error: "Stats v2 file corrupt" and lfslazy doesn't work after that. Should I just reinstall it?
hmmm, you can either delete current file which is corrupted or try sending it to me so I can see where is the problem. There is a check that verifies that each fwrite has written as many bytes as its supposed to, however with the recent reports here and on PMs I'm thinking more and more to verify files after they were written to HDD.
I like how you solved Dark's problem in 60 seconds btw Big grin
lol Big grin
My post is reffering to post above Dark's.
I saw his post just as I replied and I was way too lazy to edit it Tilt
We continued on PM and located the crash line, but nor its clear to me nor him how that crash happened Uhmm
Whats ap
Hey ..

I got an Problem since the last update ..

every time i open lfs with lfs lazy in auto start its working .. but when u tab out of the game and go back in it disappears and wont start anymore and windows says this file is currently used by an another program

and when i reboot nothing changes

regarts
What does dissapear? Only LFSLazy window? Do you still see LFSLazy interface in LFS? Can you still see LFSLazy process running in the task manager?
its completly closing and gone no interface no task etc.
I've been having problems with Lazy losing focus of the dials, and /o restart just works once (closes the program every time but only starts it the first time you use the command)

I've made a script to start lazy for the moment to get around this, but it'd be nice to have an /o refocus function perhaps?
Quote from butters1 :its completly closing and gone no interface no task etc.

Uh, I cannot reproduce any problems while tabing out of LFS. The problem you are having is very weird Shrug
I don't remember doing any changes that should affect this.
Quote from McGherkin :I've been having problems with Lazy losing focus of the dials

Losing focus of the dials? Do you mean the case where your LFS is running in full screen, but does not accept any keypresses?

Quote from McGherkin :closes the program every time but only starts it the first time you use the command

Uff, I cannot reproduce that Looking

Quote from McGherkin :it'd be nice to have an /o refocus function perhaps?

If your LFS lose focus (does not accept any keypresses) how would you enter the command? Big grin
It can be activated with something like CTRL+A for example.
I mean Lazy stops showing the dashboard (and car radar if I remember correctly), but the rest still works.

By losing focus I was referring to the 'lazy overlay - refocusing' message shown on startup.
Quote from McGherkin :By losing focus I was referring to the 'lazy overlay - refocusing' message shown on startup.

That message isn't really a thing to worry about if your LFS accept keypresses fine.

Quote from McGherkin :I mean Lazy stops showing the dashboard (and car radar if I remember correctly), but the rest still works.

Did you by any case use or start another program that does overlay when that happened?
No, just window LFS, select something in another window, then come back to LFS
I cannot reproduce that Schwitz and doubt I will be able to fix it as I don't have any idea what is happening on your computer. My best guess is that some other program is interfering with Lazy.
well ill do an video of it
i just cannot reproduce the error ind some points sometimes it happends sometimes not and in these time it does not happends the gauge overlay wont start and its telling me some other program is already hooked up in lfs but there is no other program as far as i can see it

so its mainly an problem with the gauges overlay i think i will test a little bit more
Go to Other->Options and check Overlay : Do not verify addresses, to prevent that message...
There is a new build due to new version of LFS Big grin

Not much changes, but I hope you'll enjoy them.

Quote :New update window
Some files are verified after saving
Support for 0.6H2

Here you can see the new update window:
Daniel, why is the background on the update window is dark grey and not default system ? That's not really beautiful. Frown
Just like main window can be green, pink, yellow, ... it can be black or very dark as well. Issue with update window is that there is a black text over that background and it would be really hard to read or not at all. Obviously I cannot leave it like that, so I'm thinking right now maybe I should enable dynamic background color of update window and color the text to white instead of black when background is dark enough. Shrug

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG