The online racing simulator
What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
Insight?
hmmm dont know that.... but its not that
Actually, it cant be a Honda Insight, the wheels arent covered, Doh!

Civic Hatch?
getting close
Yaris?
oooops getting colder now
pffff git... ur turn
Shouldn't be too difficult...

ford fiesta?
Mazda 121?
lol, somebody actually bought that crappy desgin illepall
Quote from herki :lol, somebody actually bought that crappy desgin illepall

I'm about 2 weeks away from driving that crappy design
Quote from sgt.flippy :I'm about 2 weeks away from driving that crappy design

I have already driven 2 fiestas, and they were both horrible - both this design. Don't know about the 121 though. But for a beginner's car it's okay, I just wouldn't recommend buying one

oh btw: if someone has driven a fiesta (mk 3) for a longer period of time - did your exhaust rust like crazy, too? I've never seen car needing so many new exhausts
Quote from herki :I have already driven 2 fiestas, and they were both horrible - both this design. Don't know about the 121 though. But for a beginner's car it's okay, I just wouldn't recommend buying one

oh btw: if someone has driven a fiesta (mk 3) for a longer period of time - did your exhaust rust like crazy, too? I've never seen car needing so many new exhausts

The car is my sisters at this moment, and yes, it'll be my first car, and no, I won't be buying it

This one is still in pretty good condition, no rusty exhaust (afaik), it's only quite a smokey car, it got rejected last time it got checked, because it gave too much smoke. Solution...? Drive very sporty, high torque... And the second time it got cleared It has to be checked soon again... I hope I'll be able to drive it
Quote from sgt.flippy :The car is my sisters at this moment, and yes, it'll be my first car, and no, I won't be buying it

This one is still in pretty good condition, no rusty exhaust (afaik), it's only quite a smokey car, it got rejected last time it got checked, because it gave too much smoke. Solution...? Drive very sporty, high torque... And the second time it got cleared It has to be checked soon again... I hope I'll be able to drive it

Hehe, I believe they call that an 'Italian tune-up'
Easy, I think
Attached images
car3.jpg
Close but you're way off.

Hmmm, not so easy then.
Caparo thingy? Caterham/Lotus 7? if not im stumped!
Nahhh, you'll know it when you hear it. Beautiful car, but something of a commercial failure and the designer is probably most famous for his second road car.
Quote from sinbad :Nahhh, you'll know it when you hear it. Beautiful car, but something of a commercial failure and the designer is probably most famous for his second road car.

Lee Noble and Gordon Murray spring to mind, but im probably wrong...
Ahh man, you really should have got it by now.

I'll leave it with you

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG