The online racing simulator
afterall ... why not (remain compatible I mean ...)
But, this would assume there would be an interior update without an exterior one ^^ ... do you think Eric able to limit himself to only interior Big grin ?
So if they replace the .vob model is a problem, or also if they replace .dds interior files?
.dds are just textures - the way how everything is colored,not impact on size or shape.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Quote from R@fiXII :But changing geomtetry of interior wouldn't affect any performance/physics characteristics... So maybe not Smile

Depending on how LFS calculates stuff.. it could affect CoG or Inertia.

This stuff sits in .exe I think Wink (as it can be edited via Tweak)
It's hilarious to see that this thread was made 10 years ago. XD
Quote from Tomislav531 :No actually something like this.

That one with GTR version of 492 bhp, 7-speed gearbox, 4WD

And I would have new favourite of my cars Smile
I think you should add wtcc cars, and some japan cars + new formula 1 cars, v8 also some ferrari or lamborghini would be nice Big grin
BTW people who want like rb4 or fxo avant, what is the point of having same cars just different versions, better ask for something new instead an upgrade for old, eventualy you will get bored of it trust me Wink
Quote from Tomislav531 :I think you should add wtcc cars, and some japan cars + new formula 1 cars, v8 also some ferrari or lamborghini would be nice Big grin
BTW people who want like rb4 or fxo avant, what is the point of having same cars just different versions, better ask for something new instead an upgrade for old, eventualy you will get bored of it trust me Wink

Very simple, because I do not get bored :P
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :
Quote from Tomislav531 :I think you should add wtcc cars, and some japan cars + new formula 1 cars, v8 also some ferrari or lamborghini would be nice Big grin

Trust me, you will get bored. Wink
Quote from Tomislav531 :
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :

Trust me, you will get bored. Wink

Trust me, no
I would like to see a rival to UF1, an old small RWD car and also a higher power variant which would be rival to XFG and XRG.
Quote from Bone34 :I would like to see a rival to UF1, an old small RWD car and also a higher power variant which would be rival to XFG and XRG.

Like a Riley Elf, or a Hillman Imp? That would be fun Smile
I was Bored

Is a mix of Polnez PSO, Golf GTI and Lancia Delta.

we whant new cars!!plz Live for Speed Santa bring us a new car,it can be one,but new!!!
some 4door/wagon FXO/RB4/XFG/XRT!!!!than you LFSSmile
couple SUV's must be added in LFS:)Like Dodge Ram pickup,BMW x5,Jeep Wrangler leather roof..Smile
An inline 6 would be neat Smile
Quote from DomesticPickle :An inline 6 would be neat Smile

LX6 is already there for you Big grin

I bring some modification to my wish list :
Quote from Flotch :Currently, I would vote for these :

*Kind of modern super car class 600hp : (examples)
- FZ5 turbo : Like a Porsche 997 GT2 RS, 3.6L flat6 turbo peak power at 6500, 1.4ton (rwd or awd)
- Ferrari 458 Like : rwd, 4.5L V8 peak power at 9000rpm, 1.4ton
- Lamborghini Huracan Like : kind of awd, 5.2L V10 peak power at 8000rpm, slightly heavier
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 with a 6.2L V8 supercharged peak power at 6000rpm (rwd), 1.5ton
- Dodge Viper : a mighty 8.4L V10 with the kind of specs as the vette

*Same as above in a GTR class (quicker slower than the one we already have): slightly heavier, slighlty more power, less downforce, ABS => GT3 class

*Adding one challenger to the LX4 : either a light weight FWD/AWD or a RWD with a bi-rotor engine

*DP1

* a racing truck : (example) 12.8L V8 Diesel engine, 1160hp, 5500Kg. Probably as quick as an LX6 in hotlap Big grin

* kind of Audi R18 e-tron quattro : LMP1 with Diesel engine + electric system for the front wheels

This makes 10 a correct number of cars Big grin ... I would have proposed too an open diff RWD to make a friend for the UF1 Smile ... I like the idea of the old beetle proposed above Thumbs up

then ...

About the rally pack Tongue
- buggy (7.0L V8 - 350hp)
- a modern turbo AWD beast (600hp)
- anyone has heard about group B specs for rally ? Big grin => there are plenty of nice examples to make crazy nice specs for cars in LFS

To allow users to add their own cars as addition in game will be enough.
let there be s3 and new tracks
6-Wheel Car
One thing, i'm new and i don't find were to place it so here it is: why not introduce Nurburgring Nordscheifle or SPA-Francochamp?
Quote from vrajunar :agree.

The station wagon version with an 1800 inline 6 cylinders turbodiesel(i made a tweak on XRG with NTO, it is RWD but is very fast and funny, 300 HP and over 550 nm )
Maybe the station could be AWD.
The sedan version with a smaller 2.0 TDi with 150HP and 300 nm

I like the Sedan version of FXO Smile

For my opinion, as one guy said above, it can be very good if they add one car, and if we can tune it, not like Forza, but for example put in an XFG a turbo version, with 180hp, a Diesel for fun Big grin
Dev's don't need to make lot of cars, they just needs to make the game more attractive by doing more variety of motors in one car.
If they do it on the S3, I'll buy it now. Big grin
Quote from Raphi_59 :I like the Sedan version of FXO Smile

For my opinion, as one guy said above, it can be very good if they add one car, and if we can tune it, not like Forza, but for example put in an XFG a turbo version, with 180hp, a Diesel for fun Big grin
Dev's don't need to make lot of cars, they just needs to make the game more attractive by doing more variety of motors in one car.
If they do it on the S3, I'll buy it now. Big grin

Totally agree!
FXO SW
UF1 Turbo (same size, with small change in look), stronger than XR GT.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG