The online racing simulator
0.6H crashes repeatedly
(9 posts, started )
0.6H crashes repeatedly
Hello all,

So i was having some problems with my force feedback recently for my fanatec gt3 rs v2 wheel. I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game to try and fix the problems. In the end im now stuck with a game that does nothing but crash constantly and im kind of screwed here.

Dont even know where to begin with this but litterally, choose any option it crashes, started it again and was in the driver set up screen you get off a fresh install, crashed again, loaded again and got through to the step where you unlock your install, crashed again.... no idea whats going on? I just wanna drive! Confused
And this is the info we need to deal with? No crash address, experiences with other games which use the wheel etcetc? Operation system and other information which can be of some help? Hhmmm... Difficult one.
do you have a laptop and 2 GPUs (one integrated and separate)? try starting the game with integrated gpu. I have a similar problem with game crashing right after launch if I try playing it with separate gpu but it works normally with integrated gpu
cargame.nl, hey dude dont be mad im new to all this, the point of the first post was to find out what information would be relevant and what id need to provide. I dont use the wheel with any other games however until a couple weeks ago it worked just fine with LFS. How would I go about finding a crash address? Operating system is windows 7 SP 1. System specs i5 2500k, 6 gig of ram, msi lightning gtx 580 graphics card.

n1vekk its a desktop mate however the computer does have built in graphics on the cpu, the screen is connected to the graphics card. any thoughts?
I just found this if its any help?

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: LFS.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 551d5c0f
Fault Module Name: FAWForceFeedbackDrv32.dll_unloaded
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4e8c0d34
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0929fe80
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
LFS crashes because of a problem with the ForceFeedback driver.
Only Scawen would be able to tell if the problem is with LFS.
You could try to re-install the driver for your wheel (check if a newer one is available at the website of the manufacturer).
Just did this, no more crashes however i now have no force feedback at all?
It's quite clear that this is not a problem with LFS but with Fanatec drivers. You should take this up with them. If there is an older version of their driver available you can try to install that one. When you mess about with the drivers, always make sure that you have fully uninstalled the previous version before you try to install another one.
Quote from esaglik :cargame.nl, hey dude dont be mad im new to all this,

I am not mad... You did what you needed to do Smile

0.6H crashes repeatedly
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG