The online racing simulator
C.a.r.s.
(968 posts, started )
Quote from kars19 :
Quote from NunoMike :I'm not a PCARS lover but I think it is side by side with rF2...

I agree, physics are similar compared to rF2 if not betterThumbs up

That's an insult to RF2.
But for some reason rF2 doesn't feel that good from the quick sessions I've had with it. But I wouldn't say that pCARS is better than rF2 though.
Quote from Bose321 :But for some reason rF2 doesn't feel that good from the quick sessions I've had with it. But I wouldn't say that pCARS is better than rF2 though.

I bought rF2, returned it within the "refund" time because it felt like ass.
I can agree, it's very similiar to the ISI sims Big grin
You guys see? It's all a matter of personal taste.

Some say AC is the one. Some say there's nothing like rF2. Others say who didn't experienced iRacing never simraced. Others than them say all things after LFS are garbage. There will always be who says good and who says bad about anything. And PCARS is not a different matter, even in the most aclaimed simracing video posters.

Who likes it, eat it.
Who doesn't, puts it aside in the plate's border.
And everyone is happy! Smile
In rf2 driving the roadster against competitive ai in the rain is just amazing. Much better than the ktm in assetto for example. It is the same thing with rf2 as it was rf1. There are few good mods and loads of shite. With ac it is a lot easier when all the cars basically drive well out of the box.

How is the career mode in pcars? Is it fun and challenge or is it just a pintless grind? How is the netcode? Worth getting just to drive around lemans in the harkness of the cold wet night in a car that is supposed to be able to only that for 24 hours once a year?
I actually like the career mode, and when you set it to not allow restarts of sessions, the AI on 100% and 100% length, it's pretty challenging.

TBH, despite me preferring how AC drives over pC, I keep coming back to pC more because it offers a more solid single player experience (and I am nowhere near competitive online)
Rofl

pCars - is the best ever sim... and this is a joke
With helps disabled, full throttle in every corner... impossible to spin the car or make mistake.
Front tires not locking (ABS OFF) in any braking point!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RxwtMvjGRU
If anyone wants to get a -20% voucher for pCars, (Valid until 7/8/2015 9:59:00 AM) I'm open for trading. Smile
Racer talk like a twat and lies too, I could hear the car skidding under braking?
all the cars i have driven in pcars will spin with all aids off, make sure they are off and not on "Real" car will understeer, oversteer and spin if driven incorrect, you guy make me laugh of head off, you really don't have a clue...but i guess its the same with all you "fanboys" lol
Quote from shmall719 :Racer talk like a twat and lies too, I could hear the car skidding under braking?
all the cars i have driven in pcars will spin with all aids off, make sure they are off and not on "Real" car will understeer, oversteer and spin if driven incorrect, you guy make me laugh of head off, you really don't have a clue...but i guess its the same with all you "fanboys" lol

Face -> palm
Quote from shmall719 :I clearly didn't watch the video

Try watching the video, the comments were from a review.

Actually watched it ?

Now try doing the same driving in LFS. Or RSRBR, Or AC, Or even $Racing......

That is the point being made.
I absolutely love this game, first racing sim I've played since LFS that I've actually come to like and will probably play for a prolonged time. Had some really great races online on Oulton Park last night with Ginettas, 16 people within 2 seconds of fastest lap.
I thought the price was abit expensive, but looking at the graphics it looks pretty amazing,but how are the physics?

Quote from Tango :it still looks pretty bloody brill ingame !

Tango

Quote from snewham :...first racing sim I've played since LFS that I've actually come to like ...

TIL this game is a racing simulator.

Oh btw, I still have a 50% discount on Steam I believe. I'm obviously not going to buy it, so if anyone is interested. Smile
Quote from Bose321 :
Quote from snewham :...first racing sim I've played since LFS that I've actually come to like ...

TIL this game is a racing simulator.

Oh btw, I still have a 50% discount on Steam I believe. I'm obviously not going to buy it, so if anyone is interested. Smile

PM pls. Shy
Quote from jjones :I thought the price was abit expensive, but looking at the graphics it looks pretty amazing,but how are the physics?

Quote from Tango :it still looks pretty bloody brill ingame !

Tango

NFS Shift 3.
20% off still available here, if anyone's interested (PM).
Those shaking hands are from actual FFB? or just some fake visual effect to make it look cool?

Empty did a great review

In short - shit physics, good graphics, ok sound, terrible Ai = not worth it
Hhmm received another payment/refund. I now have more money refunded then I actually invested in this "project".

What a funny guys! Love it Big grin

C.a.r.s.
(968 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG