The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Somewhere, look on the streets, or you may be able to buy it online.

Made an little promo vid of my first ever car I got Online. (when it came out on ps3)

Is there any mod to get rid of the annoying black side window in first person driving view?
Quote from Keling :Is there any mod to get rid of the annoying black side window in first person driving view?

yeah, simply don't buy the tinted windows!
Or smash/shoot them out.
Quote from GT4_PL :help where is car blistac compact old on gta online? help!

i need get it! Frown

You need to buy it from www.southernsanandreassuperautos.com

It can be seen driving around the Burton area rarely but it's classified as a high end vehicle so you can't keep it.
The PC version is amazing, worth the wait. Here is my new slammed car...

Finally downloaded the game and I'm surprised it actually works on my machine which is an Acer laptop with i3-3110M 2.4 GHz processor, NVIDIA GeForce 730M 2GB graphics card and 6 GB of RAM... I'm not the graphics geek on games so it only runs on Medium settings with 30 FPS, but that's enough for me to enjoy the game
Quote from Matrixi :

ahah what a great video! Thumbs up

sad I can't get this game with my slow 2mb internet connection....
Quote from delis :Finally downloaded the game and I'm surprised it actually works on my machine which is an Acer laptop with i3-3110M 2.4 GHz processor, NVIDIA GeForce 730M 2GB graphics card and 6 GB of RAM... I'm not the graphics geek on games so it only runs on Medium settings with 30 FPS, but that's enough for me to enjoy the game

Doesn't you game stutter?

It runs fine on my desktop (i7 2600k, 8gb ram, gtx 560ti)

But on my laptop, even with very high FPS, it stutters a lot sometimes...

My laptop specs are:
i7 4510u 2.6ghz
8gb ram 1600mhz
nvidia 840m 2gb

I was running with some options on medium, other on high, and even some on very high... the FPS was playable, but the stutter was a terrible issue

So I tried everything on minimum + editing the settings.xml for even lower graphics, but it had absolutely no difference on the stuttering...

I only played the GTA Online mode, didn't tested if the stutter happens on the offline mode...

do you use half vsync to get the 30fps? I'm thinking on trying the half vsync to see if it fix the stuttering...

I'm starting to think the stuttering is happening because of the 5400rpm HD drive, since it's a massive game and it has to read stuff from the HD a lot during gameplay
Quote from Specht77 :
Quote from delis :Finally downloaded the game and I'm surprised it actually works on my machine which is an Acer laptop with i3-3110M 2.4 GHz processor, NVIDIA GeForce 730M 2GB graphics card and 6 GB of RAM... I'm not the graphics geek on games so it only runs on Medium settings with 30 FPS, but that's enough for me to enjoy the game

Doesn't you game stutter?

do you use half vsync to get the 30fps? I'm thinking on trying the half vsync to see if it fix the stuttering...

Actually no. It runs fine although sometimes textures seems not to load on time and the game crashes sometimes as well, but I suspect that it is mostly because I did not bought the game - just downloaded from torrents to be sure if the game runs at all and is worth buying when I'll have funds to spend.

About Vsync - it is On (not on Half).

And yes, I'm playing if Offline mode - dunno about Online because there won't be a crack for that for a long time, if at all...

I attempted to make a funny video using the editor.
Doing my head in now Frown Was fine on launch, now after several updates it crashes on launch Frown Tried loads of supposed fixes, none work and I get no response from Rockstar Support Frown

Just a bog standard "GTA 5 has stopped working" windows error box
Quote from Specht77 :
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I attempted to make a funny video using the editor.

LOL what button do you press do dive like that?

You jump and press B on a pad, I think it's just the punch button. Only works on single player, you kill anyone sitting down when you land on them.

EDIT: I've made a few races if you guys want to check them out, they are meant to be more realistic street races, no traffic, no weapons.

LS Classic Challenge http://rsg.ms/e61f3b8
Muscle Memory http://rsg.ms/d0c957b
Galileo Grand Prix http://rsg.ms/20c7156
Vinewood TT http://rsg.ms/0c67992
Sisyphus Theater GT http://rsg.ms/d4b922a
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :

I attempted to make a funny video using the editor.

lol this is really great, feels like those old skate videos they had in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater in the pre-youtube days. Partly because of the music choice Big grin And that waddle Omg omg omg
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
If online is your thing, only stick with crew and friend sessions and avoid public online like the bubonic plague that it is.

It's not really better on consoles either to be honest, the hackers from PC are just replaced with sexually frustrated (pre)teenagers.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
My my first crack at using the editor.

Is anyone still active online on the PS3 version and would be up for some missions/races/general stupidity?
Car mods finally happening

I finally tried the Rockstar Editor too.
Such a poser

Maybe some of you know Baronesbc, his driving mod is too good, totally recommend it..

Looks pretty awful to me. Shrug Looks like there's no gravity or something. I'd like to install some handling mods to make it more realistic though.

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG