The online racing simulator
Someone should build this kart circuit in real life, its awesome
Quote from Mondbrot :Someone should build this kart circuit in real life, its awesome

y it is awesome sliding it!
I think this update totally kicks ass. Big grin
Toki that one was the best. Big grin
OMG Thumbs up

this track update is beyond all expectations! it is not just one new track - these are one hundred new tracks and combinations! well done, this was well worth all the waiting. go go go scavier!!!

if that is just a glimpse of what is to come, then there is a bright future for lfs.

and by the way - with all those surrounding roads we now have the long awaited rally-pack - at least for tarmac rallies! now just add some gravel when the new physics are ready and maybe some rain and wet surface and the combinations are endless, even without a night cycle.

when i tried the new track yesterday i only drove some laps on the actual race track to see the new corners, but then i spent more than two hours straight on all the other terrain!

thank you scavier! you made the most amazing driving simulator of all times! keep on the good work!

peace, mo
I hope the other Tracks (ex. South City) becomes an Update too like this Amazing one Smile
Quote from Stölzel :I hope the other Tracks (ex. South City) becomes an Update too like this Amazing one Smile

yes would be very nice, I very much liked new patch, very interestingly
Just wanted to say again how great this update is. LFS is truly a work of genius, and people need reminding once in a while.
#911 - CSF
Had a wee play on a mouse last night. Might actually have to get my broken wheel out and have a go tonight...

Might complete my first race since 2012??
Quote from CSF :Had a wee play on a mouse last night. Might actually have to get my broken wheel out and have a go tonight...

Might complete my first race since 2012??

:o - meaning wow cool Wink
Quote from 5tag :I conducted a bit of testing. Frankly, this is it. The question that countless minds have pondered and discussed at great length - well here is the answer. Be prepared to have your mind blown by something you probably knew anyways, for it has never been seen before.

Or so I guess.

I'd like to use this occasion to thank Eric and Scawen for their tremendous work on this upcoming patch!

So without much further ado, I present you this replay file! Enjoy.

Haha, beat you to it! https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1885093#post1885093
Quote from Sobis :Haha, beat you to it!

Aaargh damn you! Big grin

The basic structure was even meant to become a loop first, but became too tightly bent up top. Good work there! Smile
Such a good track for rallying Smile (Excuse my truly dreadful driving)

Layout link
Quote from McGherkin :Such a good track for rallying Smile (Excuse my truly dreadful driving)

Layout link

WOW, WOW and WOW.

I'm watching some gameplays of new Westhill(i cant play it Frown ) and this is very awesome.

Yes you did few mistakes,but, how many km/miles is that track? in the long distance also in WRC racers do some mistakes Big grin

The sound is a mod or is changed with the new update?

I'm sad because i can't play that, but i'm happy to see which more people is coming back to LFS, i hope developers will add more cars and take the game alive, they have done a great job.
So why don't you just get your 36€ together and buy S2? Smile It's still really worth the money.
Quote from vrajunar :
Quote from McGherkin :Such a good track for rallying Smile (Excuse my truly dreadful driving)

Layout link

WOW, WOW and WOW.

I'm watching some gameplays of new Westhill(i cant play it Frown ) and this is very awesome.

Yes you did few mistakes,but, how many km/miles is that track? in the long distance also in WRC racers do some mistakes Big grin

The sound is a mod or is changed with the new update?

I'm sad because i can't play that, but i'm happy to see which more people is coming back to LFS, i hope developers will add more cars and take the game alive, they have done a great job.

I'm not sure how long it is, I never measured it after making it, but it takes about 8 minutes.

Sound is modded slightly using shift A and a custom antilag sound.

S2 is really worth it, so go for it!

-video-

Layout link

Very nice layout! Could you please give me a link to this exhaust popping sound? Smile

Layout link

Thats not Rally-Like... You Drift more as you Drive "Rally-Like" in to the Curves.
I know, and I was having great fun doing it too Wink
I have to say my favorite thing about this new version is that the chicanes are now chicanes. The fact that we could go flat out in most LFS chicanes has been a huge complaint, now that's fixed here.

This track is like old-Westhill made longer, meaner, and prettier.
That engine sound was a pure pleasure to my ears! Awesome video as well, looks really fun!
:O what a surprise! thanks devs!

but please devs I hope the other tracks/cars get same level of details in the future, lfs content are very different in term of quality.
This thread is closed

Westhill Progress (November)
(946 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG